Annie, Armin and Eren

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

Warning: Sensitive words/insults and topics.

"Let's finish our talk," Annie said as she moved away from the wall to face you.

You stared at her, deadpan clearly tired from the bullshit you have to put up with every other day.

"No, now get out of my face would you?" You demanded, attempting to push her out of the way with your hand however she stopped you; replacing your hand with hers on your chest setting you back.

"I want a peaceful and small talk. Stop being immature and just have this talk," Annie argued. "I don't see what they see in you. Fucking child,"

You rose a brow. "Says you? Forcing someone to talk to you? Pathetic," You blasted back as Annie removed her hand away in offense. "But hey I have time. I know only shit will come out of your mouth based on your first impression so go ahead. Let it all out," You smiled.

Annie crossed her hands across her chest in unease as her expression remained the same. "I don't care who you are, or who you are to them. Just stay away. Ever since you came to our damn school Eren's been waiting for you to just leave like the rest of us," She sighed.

She pushed a blonde strand aside. "And frankly despite that, Armin is the only one who actually wants you here and it's getting on my last nerve. So all I ask is for you to stay away from all of us and especially Armin.

You slowly nodded as you remembered the way both Armin and Annie looked at each other. "You seem more desperate to keep Armin away than the others huh?"

Annie's character slightly dropped as she looked to the side, picking up her expression while taking a step back.

"No," She simply responded. "You're only trouble, drama, and shit. He's just so blind he can't even see it. I just hope he realizes soon... what he's dealing with,"

"You're acting like I'm some kind of criminal,"

Annie shrugged as her eyes met Eren's room. "Maybe," She sighed. "I'm done talking to you. My words. Let them sink in and go home or whatever shithole you live in,"

Your eyes dropped in exhaustion as you let on a false smile. "Mm okay,"

Your lack of disturbance and reaction surprised Annie as your small response left your lips. Her brows scrunched for a moment as she took a step back and turned around walking in the opposite direction.

Your brain went completely blank as you dozed off in place watching the blonde girl disappear into a different hall.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, snapping you out of everything. Multiple messages from your friends flooded your phone informing you to hurry up and complaining about how tired they were.

Just as you finished reading the messages you heard a door click from behind you as you rotated your head out of instinct.

A dark-haired boy came out with a skinny machine that had multiple wires attached to his skin. He rolled the machine behind him as he cautiously shut the door.

Your eyes widened from his figure. "Eren? What the hell?!" You whisper-yelled as he flinched at your voice.

He let the knob go as his head slowly turned to face yours and his eyes increased. "You're still here?" He questioned.

"No, no you're hallucinating— Never mind that! Why are you up? You just overdosed a few hours ago—"

"I'm fine," Eren interrupted. "Just a little dizzy but I'm all good,"