Hitch's party

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

Warning: Drinking, violence, blood, cursing, drugs/smoking.

Hitch sent you the location of where the party would be hosted which was about twenty minutes away from your dorm. You couldn't explain why she invited you regarding the fact you had just been introduced to each other the other day.

You noticed how Hitch appeared a little odd while she spoke to you, causing skeptical thoughts to invade your mind. However, you dismissed any assumptions in consideration of not wanting to misjudge her.

Hitch texted you various times recently and during those moments you made sure to ask if Floch was coming, which she denied.

You posed in the mirror while flattening your dress against your legs. The snug black dress reached a little below your hips and thighs. The dress had sleeves except they purposely hung off your shoulders revealing some of your breasts.

There was a small tear on the side, exposing some more of your thighs. With that, you paired it with black heels and jewelry such as necklaces and rings.

You weren't expecting to impress anyone however you hoped you'd hook up with someone there just for one night. A little fun couldn't harm anyone.

You accompanied Armin his car, soon making it to Hitch's house. You figured going an hour late would avoid being too early and awkwardly waiting for everyone to come.

You stared out the window at the swarm of individuals surrounding outside the house, cups in their hands and along the inside of the house. The music at parties was always remarkably intense, making it hard to hear people.

You gaped at her parent's house which was way larger than your home. You imagined the size of one room being the extent of your entire house.

"Shit it's huge," You commented as you unlocked the vehicle door. Armin hummed at your judgment as you both joined the house.

You both shoved through the crowds of people as you noticed Ymir pouring her drink on Reiner.

You overlooked the scene, moving your view through the area as you and Armin made it to the living room which was when you saw a brown-haired girl on the center couch.

Hitch remained on the sofa playing with a dark-haired boy's hair while she had her legs on his lap. Wasn't much of a surprise that it was Eren of course.

As soon as you stepped into the area Reiner, Ymir and Historia came from behind you to join the large spaced circle they had going on in the room. Reiners clothes were still damp and the strong smell of alcohol came along with it as they passed you.

You couldn't quite hear what the group was chatting about although you heard a faint yell of Connie yelling 'dare' amongst the loud music. You rolled your eyes at the sound of that, you hated that stupid game.

Armin left to go accompany the circle as he greeted Eren and the other causing Hitches sights to shift to yours as she watched your frozen figure.

She moved her legs off Eren as she sprung in your direction. Eren ignored your appearance as he left his vision plastered to whatever was ahead of him.

"Y/n?" Hitch gasped, coolly allowing a smirk to glide against her lips as she crossed one of her arms around her chest while holding her cup in the other. "I seriously didn't think you'd show. What a surprise?"

You stared at her with an awkward smile, not entirely knowing how to respond to what she said. You let out a slight chuckle as you fiddled with your rings. "I said I'd show up didn't I?"