Armin and Eren

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

Warning: Violence, mention of blood, alcohol use/drug use, overdose, mentions of suicide, panic attacks, and mentions of blood.

A/n: I love yall! comments are appreciated I LOVE READING THEM anyways enjoy sorry for the depressing chapter.

You put your phone back into your pocket, completely disregarding Annie's text. You sighed in your hands as you watched the distance Eren's car was gone.

"Where is he!" You heard someone yell.

Your eyes promptly began to roll as the figure came rushing from behind you.

"Eren? Where is he? I'm not done with that bastard," Jean questioned intently while searching the area with his vision.

"You didn't have to do all that. Why were you eavesdropping, to begin with?" You mumbled, meeting Jean's shaded eyes.

His brows compressed jointly as he swung to face you.

"I just so happened to be there at the time. I wasn't trying to— Actually what the hell is your problem with me I was just trying to defend you Y/n?" He interrogated as he drifted away from your eyes. "Besides no guy should be treating a girl in such a way,"

You darted your head at Jean. "Take your damn advice. If you're gonna be with Mikasa or to try I suggest you drop the whole fuck boy act it's not a good look on you,"

Jean's mouth leaned into an 'o' shape until he shifted it shut, a bit startled from your sudden words.

He gave you a minor nod then again observed around the area with his eyes.

"Geez would you just stop? Fighting is so childi—"

"I'm tired of you both!" You heard another voice shout out in the distance. "Actually all of you!"

A splitting cut stroke your heart from how aggravated and enraged the voice sounded.

Armin was walking down the small grass lump as he reached closer to you and Jean, his face flushed red.

There were a few scrape marks on his cheeks probably from struggling to hold Jean back although you couldn't understand why he was coming at Eren for more.

Armin's eyes first stabbed into yours. "Why— why must it always be like this? Why can't you guys get over yourselves and get along— I just don't understand," The blonde boy expressed with a saddened expression. "This drama— every fucking day. It's destroying our whole damn friend group,"

His words made you gape to the side as the blue-eyed boy continued:

"First Eren and you, then Floch coming in and destroying so much then Hitch causing shit between everyone. And now this? Jean and Eren now? Seriously?"

You pursed your lips together as Jean's lids turned into slits. "Bastard deserved it," He muttered.

It somehow again, felt like your fault. All the problems linked up to you.

"Armin I'm sorry," You apologized, stirring your head to the side.

Armin pushed your head up, facing it back to look at him as he eye you. "This isn't your fault. Nobody knew what Floch and Hitch could cause. Eren and Jean's actions don't involve you they do it with their own free will so don't try blaming yourself,"

You gradually nodded although it wasn't convincing.

"Although I've been waiting to knock some sense into Eren. I'm going to have a talk with him," Armin announced firmly as he began to walk away however you stopped him.