Mikasa and Eren's house

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

You cupped your face in boredom as you turned off the TV, hearing your dorm click to an open. You set the remote on the front table as you scanned Mikasa entering.

"Hey," You plainly greeted, taking a small bite from a granola bar you had left on the couch. "Holy shit, why is it so dry?" You muttered under your breath while Mikasa silently came to sit down next to you.

"Here," You offered, bringing it up to her face. "Take it since I don't want this gross shit,"

Mikasa lowered the bar away from her face and placed it on the table while she met your eyes. "Where will you be staying during the break?" Mikasa questioned.

You raised your shoulders. "Probably here," You said flopping your back on the couch. "I can't wait to do nothing but lay in bed all day. These past months have been nothing but unending shit,"

You noticed Mikasa frown as she moved closer to stare at you. "I heard about your grandpa. I'm sorry,"

You side-eyed your friend. "It's fine," You shrugged. "It's not like I ever spoke to him anyway to be affected by it but I'm sure he'll be okay with some time in the hospital,"

Mikasa nodded. "There's been a change of plans," She informed as you tilted your head in confusion. "You'll be coming with me. To my house, for the break, we have a guest room. It'll be so fun with you around,"

You stared at her in surprise. "Oh," Was the only thing you could let out before your mind trailing to Eren. "Are you sure— I mean wouldn't Eren mind?"

Mikasa pressed her lips together as she shifted on the small couch, allowing her scarf to dangle loosely around her neck. "As much as I love Eren it's none of his business on who I invite or who I don't. I want you to come so you will come,"

You slowly nodded before another excuse supplied your brain. "Don't you think I'll be a bother to your—"

"Oh my god," Mikasa disrupted, groaning into a pillow next to you. "I'm going to end up losing my mind before you can even say yes so please just say yes already,"

Your lips arched into a smile as you finally gave in. "Fine, fine," You agreed as Mikasa smiled softly.

You spent the remainder of your week in your classes, neglecting mostly everyone but a few people.

Hitch would still send you strange looks although the stares grew harsher deeper into the week along with Floch too.

You were wondering what occurred during the week until surprisingly Mina informed you that she had dropped both Hitch and Floch which explained their glares.

Although you wondered how long that'd last.

It was finally time for the break and everyone was packing for different reasons. You pushed some of your clothes in a small bag along with regular hygiene products.

You let the bag swing around your shoulders while you locked your dorm, shoving past crowds of people as you made it to Mikasa's car.

Eren insisted he went in a separate car with Armin since he wanted to drop Armin off and say hello to his grandpa. However, Mikasa told you Eren often went to get pastries considering Armin's grandpa would always shower him with a lot.

You spent half of the car ride catching up on sleep until Mikasa roughly hit the break causing your body to recoil, knocking yourself awake.

"We're here," She calmly informed while you glared in her direction.

You averted your gaze as you looked through the glass, watching Mikasa pull up into a driveway. She stopped in front of a light-colored house. You scanned the house from a distance. They lived in a regular area, nothing like you had expected. The house was a little on the bigger side although it wasn't on the rich side either. It was just normal.