Floch and Eren

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃~

You figured you'd give it to him tomorrow in class.

You rotated yourself around to leave. You only took half of a step away from the bench before feeling a hand slide around your arm. Their touch caused goosebumps to escalate throughout your body, knowing whose it was.

You immediately pushed your arm aside as you turned around to see the familiar redhead you figured would be there. You raised your hand to slap him but suddenly hesitated mid-way as you gaped at his appearance.

His face was spread with deep cuts and wounds. One of his eyes was swollen and purple and nearly closing halfway. You could tell Jean hurt him real bad.

You withdrew from him as you set your hand down. "You better not touch me again before I fuck up your face even more," You suggested as your sights lingered to the bench in the distance, anxious Eren would notice you both.

Floch took a step back as you marked his notebook that you had left in his hand. A small frown curved his edges as he parted his lips slowly. "I know it's my fault and I shouldn't have dated Mina especially when I— I wanted to take things further with you. I guess I did it because I saw you with Eren and I was jealous so I did something stupid by getting with Mina—"

You sent him a piercing glare as you disrupted his words. "Don't you dare bring someone like Eren into this when you know nothing is going on between us. I already told you I don't want to hear it," You averted your eyes back to Eren who was now getting up from off the bench along with the unnamed girl.

Floch was saying things however you weren't paying attention to what he had to say as you began to step back. You were still uneasy Eren would recognize you and you couldn't quite find the courage to look him in the eye after what 'happened'.

"I said I'm sorry what more can I do?" The redhead scoffed as you darted your sights back into his colored ones.

You ignored his statement as you turned around to leave however Floch grasped your wrist yet again which shortened your temper. You did as you promised and instantly slapped him harder than you intended to.

He gasped as he removed his grip from your wrist now clutching his cheek as his expression flashed with anger.

"The hell's wrong with you Y/n?" Floch shouted through heavy breaths of pain. "You're nothing but a bitch, you know that?"

Your lids transformed into slits. "You're nothing but a piece of shit and for the record, you wanted this 'bitch', you know that?"

He scoffed at what you said as he let go of his cheek, locking eyes with your own. "I'm now realizing all the time I've wasted on you was a mistake. You don't deserve shit from me or anyone," He called as he continued. "You're a damn liar, telling me you and Eren don't have shit going on? That's why you left with him after the party huh?"

You suppressed an eye roll as you attempted to conceal the increasing anger from his words regarding Eren. "Keep talking and I'll punch you this time,"

He disregarded your warning as he groaned in injury. You knew the slap was stinging but the fresh bruises and cuts made it worse. His nose was beginning to bleed again due to the sharpness of your rings against his skin.

After moments Floch withdrew, clutching his journal as he turned around to leave the area. You noted him whispering 'bitch' while he left but you didn't care. You just stood as you observed him fade in the background.

You smeared your hands against your face in weariness at what had just occurred. Your hands dropped to your sides as you rotated your head to notice Eren watching you with a startled expression plastered against his features.