A RATHER UNUSUAL HOTEL

My first "family member" to join was Adam, at the time he was 23,hes tall blonde, l suppose he has a surfer look about him. I was still working from my home at the time, a lovely Victorian mews house in London. He was recommended to me by my dear friend Sacha, another Domme, as she wasn't quite hitting the spot with him and thought l could help. Here's how he remembers our first meeting. .

Adam: l arrived at the smart address Sacha had given me and knocked at the door. It's was opened by a blonde, smart lady in a black skirt and white blouse.
"Adam?" she quiered with a smile. I nodded, still nervous despite the couple of beers ld had to ease the nerves.
"Please come this way. Misstress Eve is just finishing up and will be with you shortly. Can l fix you a drink whilst you wait?"
"Do you have a beer?" l asked, mouth dry with nerves, this was an upmarket place!
"Of course, take a seat and l ll fetch your beer" she showed me into a plush lounge full of antique furnite. I sat in a leather chair and looked at the paintings, nice.
"There you go" the blonde was carrying a tray with a pint glass which she handed to me "lm Lisa, if you need anything just ask" she smiled and left the room.
I took a long swig of beer and smiled, this could be fun.
I finished up the beer and had just put my glass down when Lisa popped her head around the door.
"Misstress Eve is ready for you now"
I followed her to a door where she knocked,
"Enter" said a female voice from inside. She opened the door and standing there, was the most beautiful woman l had ever seen! Her hair was dark brown, wavy and down almost to her backside, her eyes the most awesome shade of green, my heart thumped in my chest.
" Thank you Lisa, you must be Adam? I nodded.
" Amusing isn't it? Adam and Eve, don't you think? "she smiled, God she was beautiful.
Lisa left the room and closed the door.
" That's better"Eve smiled. "I thought l would try something with you today, if you are willing?"
I nodded.Words failed me.
"Good, now if you would remove your clothes but leave your underwear on please, then go and sit in that chair" she pointed to what looked like a dentist chair.
Silently l did as l was told. I then realised l should've asked to use the bathroom, the beer was making its presence felt, bad timing! OK, ld be fine lm a big boy now, ld wait. I sat in the chair in my grey boxers.
Eve placed my feet in the restraints on the footrest of the chair and my hands in the ones on the arms. She removed a ball gag from a drawer and fitted it in my mouth then reclined the chair a little so l was half laying half sitting.
"Comfortable?" she asked, l nodded but in reality l really wasn't, the urge to pee was getting quite strong.
"Good" she took out a small whip from her drawer and leaning forward started to tease my inner thighs with it. I could see the curve of her breasts as her top gaped slightly.
Oh god she was hot but all l could think about was "lm going to piss myself in front of this gorgeous woman!"
The whip continued to tease my thighs whilst l tried to control what felt like an ocean of pee in my bladder. I couldn't grab my cock to help, l couldn't do anything!
"You don't look very comfortable to me" Eve frowned a mock frown.
I tried to say something but the gag wouldn't let me. I felt a small warm spurt and the spot it made on my boxers, l let out a muffled cry.
Even looked down and smiled.
"Oh dear" she said leaning closer to me face her lips level with my ear.
"l think you need to piss" she whispered, the "ss" sound was a hiss in my ear that went down my body and unlocked my grasp on my bladder.
Eve pulled back smiling
to watch as the wetness spread down my boxers, dripping out of the leg cuff and began to pool in between my thighs. I closed my eyes and felt the waves of relief as the liquid kept gushing out from my body.
Eventually the flow stopped, l opened my eyes mortified but Eve carried on smiling.
"Well now, that was fun!" she said giving my soaked boxers, the chair and the floor a satisfied look.
She began to remove the restraints then took off the ball gag. I didn't know whether to be angry, ashamed or what.
"You can shower in there" Eve opened a door within her room to reveal an en suite. I went inside whilst she picked up the phone from her desk
"Lisa, can you send Flora in please?"
In the shower thinking about what had just happened, l got hard, it was weirdly hot. I had no idea that it was even a "thing", l made my mind up there and then to book again next week.