Chapter 2 "SPRINKLES"

Adam:

It had been 3 days since l visited Misstress Eve for the first time and l was still in a daze. It had been the most erotic thing ld ever done and l had almost worn away my cock rewinding the experience in my head. I had to see her again. I dialled her number.

"Hello, Lisa speaking, do you require an appointment?"
I cleared my throat.
"It's Adam, yes please, as soon as possible"
"Oh hello Adam, Eve had asked me to let her know directly if you called again, she has something to ask you. I ll just put you through" The phone went quiet. Then,

"Adam? I wondered if you would accompany me to a rather unique club on Friday?" Eves voive came down the line.

"Erm, yes, sure, why not?" This woman made me so nervous! But she was asking ME, wow!

"Oh that's wonderful, if you could get here by 7pm so we can do a little preparation that would be excellent." Eve sounded pleased.

"Yes , of course" What "preparation" did she have in mind? What kind of club? So many questions!

"See you Friday then!" Eve hung up leaving me staring at the phone wondering what l had let myself in for.

I knocked on Eves door just before 7pm,again it was opened by Lisa.

"Misstress won't be long" she smiled leading me again into the lounge
"Drink? Beer?" she, asked.

"Please, lm a bit nervous to be honest" l confessed.
"Don't be," Lisa flashed a smile "It's great fun!" That made me feel better.

Lisa bought my beer and placed it on the table. The door opened and there stood Eve wearing a cocktail dress with her hair piled on top of her head, l gasped out loud, l had forgotten just how beautiful she was!

"Hello Adam, l have your outfit upstairs, would you mind?" she smiled.
"Not at all, you look amazing!" l blushed.
"Thank you" She touched my arm sending shivers down my body. Then led me upstairs to where a shiny piece of cloth was laying on a bed.

"Pop that on" Eve guestered towards it. I held it up, seemed to be a pair of pvc shorts with a small tube in the front.

"Your penis goes in there" She poked her finger through the tube and waggle it. I laughed nervously.
"Don't worry, you can put your clothes over it until we get there."

"Erm OK" l was relieved! I wasn't going outside like that!

I got changed, put my shirt and slacks back on and we prepared to leave, a taxi pulled up. Eve gave an address to the driver who then started driving. Eve squeezed my leg.

"It'll be fun, l promise" she reassured me.

The taxi stopped, Even paid the driver and led me down some stairs to what looked like one of those basement clubs. The music was more background that the thumping of a nightclub though. She was greeted by the lady on the door.

"Eve! Darling! Where have you been? And who is this?" They hugged.

"This is Adam, Adam, Clarissa" Eve introduced us. "I've been so busy, sorry to neglect you" she apologised to the Clarissa who l assumed was the owner.

After leaving her coat and my outer clothes with the cloakroom attendant (l felt rather self conscious in the boxers with my cock hanging out, hardly club wear!) we entered the club itself. There were about 50 people in small groups, some were around tables with some on the, tables, some by the bar, there, were podium type structures and black leather, l suppose you would call them chairs or stands, dotted about. Very strange.

Eve led me to one of them and told me to stand still whilst she fastened chains around my arms and cuffs around my ankles. I could move my arms upwards to drink but they would go beyond my waist. I could sort of lean back rather than actually sit.

Eve ordered a glass of wine and a pint for me. Suddenly a group of women came over.

"Misstress Eve! Wonderful to see you!" called an older lady in a black trouser suit.

"Misstress Elaine, Misstress Lucy, it's been too long." Eve hugged them both. She looked at the 3 other women in the group.
"Who do we have here?" she, asked

Elaine made the introductions. "This is Sally," she gestured to the darker of the 2,this is Laura, you remember her? And this"she shoved a young girl with bright red hair forward, "is Molly. She's proving to be a handful!" Molly smiled shyly.

Despite my lack of clothing l was getting very warm so finished my pint, Eve noticed and ordered another. She introduced me to the women and they all sat down. Laura whispered something to Elaine who nodded. Laura walked over to a podium and stood on it, the light above shone down on her. All eyes were on her,her crotch clad in blue jeans was just above eye level.

Suddenly a small dark stain began to spread down her jeans, running in rivulets down her legs until they reached the base of the podium where they pooled. Her eyes not leaving her Misstresses she peed until she, was empty.

"Well done!" Misstress Elaine called as the other 2 girls helped her down. She smiled at her Misstress then walked off to a door marked "Ladies"

I was stunned at what l had just seen but my cock had grown hard and was totally visible as it was encased in the tube. Eve saw it and smiled. I blushed.

There, was a shout from another table and l looked up to see a girl of about my age wearing a pink all in one with her legs spread wide, the area between her legs was growing darker until a single thread of liquid dripped onto the table then overran onto the floor. I though my cock would explode! Shit, that was hot!

The ladies chatted among themselves and l watched the action on the other tables. Two things had dawned on my, firstly what would be expected of me and secondly that it wasn't going to be too long as the beer was working through me. I started sweating.

Molly, the red-haired girl came and sat directly in front of me and smiled. I blushed as she was directly in line with my cock. I was also really needing a piss now so l shifted my weight.

"How bad is it now?" she asked quietly.

"Oh erm, lm OK" l lied. I was NOT OK at all. Why does beer go from no need whatsoever to l need to go NOW in 10 seconds flat?

The ladies were also watching me, great, l was now the entertainment! I tapped my foot. Molly went over to Eve and, whispered something in her ear, Eve nodded. Molly came back and sat on the chair, l tried to grab my cock for relief but the chains wouldn't let me.

Molly grinned an evil grin and took my cock into her mouth, it was so warm and so wet... Damn! A spurt forced its way out, Molly backed away watching the 2nd spurt fire it's way out just past her face. With my cock suspended by the tube l was spurting almost horizontally. The stream grew heavier pooling onto the floor a good couple of feet in front of me. Molly eyes shone in delight. All l could so was just hold onto the, stand, close my eyes and let my bladder empty totally.

I opened my eyes to find Eve standing next to me, she leaned in and whispered "That, was wonderful darling".

That night, back in my own flat, too buzzed to sleep, l went over the nights events. What crazy world had l gotten into? Who owns a nightclub like that?

I rolled over to turn out the lamp, picking up the matchbook ld taken from the nightclub, the cover read:

SPRINKLES, A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER.

Damn, they got that right!