Chapter 12 Teamwork

"l want someone to be with Aysha at all times, Twinkle since you are still recovering you are her main mentor OK?" Eve looked to Twinkle who nodded, she felt very important all of a sudden.
"Good, l ll take over when l have time but it's a busy day today so l ll be popping in and out as much as l can" Eve had never in her wildest dreams expected the hotel to be so busy. She looked at the sheet of clients for today and set off to get ready for her first.

Twinkle took Aysha into Adams and her suite. Aysha looked nervous.

"Please don't worry," Twinkle soothed "l was nervous too at first, but lm fine now. All we have to do is to keep you topped up with fluids. At the first urge you get just try to pee. Easy!" Twinkle smiled and squeezed Ayshas hand.

Aysha smiled back "l will try, l promise"

Twinkle poured two glasses of cola and added ice. She handed one to Aysha and put the other to her lips and drank. Aysha followed suit. She liked the tiny girl and was glad she was there for her.

They chatted about life at the hotel, Aysha told Twinkle about her home and family as Twinkle refilled the glasses again and again. Twinkle began to feel the need to go herself but Adam wouldn't be back for a while yet so she hung on.

"How do you feel?" she asked Aysha.

"l am fine, no urges yet" Aysha laughed.

Twinkle watched the clock, Adam was due back in 10 minutes, she had held for an hour already and was praying she could make it until he got back. She crossed her legs and squeezed them tight. Aysha carried on drinking.

"How do you feel now?" Twinkle asked "lm bursting!" she grabbed at her crotch.

Aysha looked sad "Still nothing".

Twinkle stole another look at the clock 5 minutes. She bent over and started to rock backwards and forwards, "Hold on, hold on" she said in her head. Aysha watched her wishing she could feel the same, yet she felt nothing.
Twinkle was sweating with the effort of controlling her bladder, she was sure she had leaked a little but darent remove her grip on her crotch, it would be like turning on a tap!

The door of the suite opened and Adam entered Twinkle stood shakily bent double whispering "going to pee, pee, pee" Aysha moved to her side, Adam stood in front of her.

"Move your hand" he said gently, she took away her hand and immediately her bladder gave way and the first gushes of warm liquid escaped. Aysha who was watching gasped and looked down at her own crotch, a large wet patch was forming! Adam heard the gasp and looked around to see her in full flow, Twinkle also turned and smiled but was busy concentrating on the pee flooding out of her body that had soaked her pants and was now creating a huge puddle at her feet.
If she had looked at the floor by Ayshas feet she would've seen a much bigger one. Twinkles flow subsided and she stole a glance over at Aysha who was still soaking herself, she was wearing no underwear and you could see a little waterfall of pee forcing its way out of her hole at high pressure. All Aysha could do was stare at herself until it stopped.

"Me peeing made you pee"! She cried almost dancing in the puddle she made. "l helped you!" Twinkle looked proud of herself.

"Not quite what l expected when l walked through the door!" laughed Adam, "You girls go and shower and l ll call Flora to clean up"

The girls disappeared into the bathroom, Aysha helped to undress Twinkle as Twinkle returned the favour. Aysha looked down at Twinkles bruises that were fading and then at her tiny, neat penis.

"They beat you up because of this?" she pointed at Twinkles groin. Twinkle nodded.
"Very stupid people, they must be jealous because they haven't got titties like these!" she jiggled Twinkles boobs. Twinkle burst out laughing and hugged the taller girl. She liked Aysha a lot,she was glad she had a friend like her.

They showered together the taller girl washing the smaller gently like a small child which is how Aysha thought of her. Twinkle soaped down Ayshas toned body in awe. They got out and dried themselves off, wrapping themselves in the fluffy white bathrobes that Eve seemed to have everywhere.

Twinkle found that she needed to pee again so hatched a plan.

"lm going to try something OK? You sit on the toilet and l ll sit on the bidet."
Aysha nodded unsure as to why but sat on the toilet. Twinkle raised herself slightly off the bidet so her penis was visible to Aysha and started to pee. Within seconds the sound of pee hitting water was coming from Aysha who looked shocked.

" l thought so!" Twinkle grinned "Unless you are totally full of pee you can only pee when someone else is peeing!"

"l have never seen anyone pee before" Aysha admitted "we must tell Misstress"

The two girls quickly wiped and dressed and went to find Eve. As luck would have it they found her in the office, Twinkle excitedly told her what had happened whilst Aysha nodded and added the odd word.

"How strange! It must be some kind of mental block. Have you tried with anyone else or just Twinkle?" Eve asked.

"Just me" Twinkle grinned proudly.

Even caught Lisa heading towards the office looking uncomfortable. She was about to find the answer!

Lisa hobbled into the office "Thank God!" she exclaimed and immediately let loose in her panties, pee cascaded onto the office floor pattering like rain. The sound was echoed from Eves left, she turned to see Aysha looking Suprised at first Lisa then herself as she spurted the contents of her bladder through her pants, down her legs and onto the floor beneath her. Lisa stared in awe, what had just happened? The girl didn't even look like she needed to go one minute yet was pissing like a horse the next!

"lt seems like anyone can set you off them Aysha, that could be a blessing AND a curse for you." mused Eve.

During the rest of the day Twinkle experimented with turning on the, taps, shower, pouring water from a jug, nothing else worked, only when someone was actually peeing near her  would she go unless she was absolutely full, when she would either get a sudden urge or none at all and just wet herself. It was going to be a long training period, Twinkle, was certain.