Chapter 13 A Little Competition

Molly came up with the idea over breakfast as she watched Jo rocking in her seat, her hands clasped firmly between her legs desperately trying to hold a night's worth of built up pee inside her.

"You can't hold on much longer!" Molly teased her "Take your hands out and open those legs wide"

Through gritted teeth Jo did as she was told. Molly began to count.

"one, two, three, f...." she didn't reach four as the telltale wet spot started to appear between Jo's legs, glaring at Molly she tried to hold it back but there was no muscle in her body that could control that amount of pee. Slowly it leaked out as Molly watched, she always thought it was funny that sometimes when you REALLY needed to go it would just dribble out rather than gush like a fountain.

Jo was still glaring at Molly, her jeans slowly soaking as the puddle beneath her overflowed onto the floor. Molly went over and squatted in front of her  catching a whiff of her scent as she placed her hand on Jo's groin feeling the steady trickle leave her body. She found it such a turn on. The trickle stopped and Molly kissed Jo's lips
"That was lovely" Jo's angry face softened and broke into a smile.

"lve had an idea, lm just going to find Eve" she quickly kissed Jo sent a message to Flora to clean up and flew out of the door.

"What do you think?" Molly asked Eve when she had explained her idea.

"l think it would be fun, we have a quiet week so there's not much work to do. Yes, l ll tell the others" Molly smiled as Eve sent a mass message to the others.

"Who can hold the longest? Join me in the games room for drinks at 6pm to find out! Empty bladders first."

They all assembled in the games room promptly. Eve had put on some music and had the chef prepare a buffet style snack bar. She was in a relaxed mood, thankful for the time off.

" Easy ", Adam was saying" lm a guy, we can hold longer than you girls"

Molly snorted "Yeah sure, l can beat you hands down!" she stuck her tongue out at him.

Eve put her hands on Ayshas shoulders as moved behind her chair.
"Don't worry Aysha, lm not including you in this" Aysha looked up sadly, she wanted to be part of it.
"Don't look so sad," Eve soothed "You are very special and please me greatly" Aysha beamed, that was good to hear.

Everyone was drinking and chatting, Molly was playing pool with Adam. Eve looked at her happy little family, tonight she was going to show them something they hadn't seen before! She smiled to herself.

At 7.30 Jo felt a little full, she looked across at Twinkle who understood and nodded too. "well that's 2 of us" she thought.
Adam too was noticing his growing need but wasn't going to admit it. Molly seemed calm enough but she may be acting. Lisa was picking at the buffet and seemed good too.

By 8pm both Jo and Twinkle were descreetly squeezing themselves. The others to them looked calm enough. They didn't to Eve she knew all of their signs. Her money was on Lisa so far.

By 8.30 Jo and Twinkle had given up all hope of pretence and were grabbing rocking, anything to stop the pain. Adam too was in trouble and squeezing his cock on and off. Molly was crossing and uncrossing her legs trying to obtain another minute or two of relief.

"Which one of you girls will burst first?" Adam teased. Twinkle stuck her tongue out at him. Then closed her eyes as she dribbled into her pants, Jo saw the spot appear on her Twinkles crotch and smiled. It was short lived as momentarily distracted her bladder released a sudden strong gush into her trousers. Twinkled saw but was unable to hold out as the first gushes squirted out of her, the sound of her groan alerted Jo who was pushed over the edge by the sight. Both girls sat there with pee pouring out of themselves soaking their clothes and dripping off the leather sofa.
Aysha was also sitting in an ever growing puddle as she joined the girls,though not having felt the slightest need. Eve flashed her a smile.

Just before 9pm Adam got up out of his chair and stated doing contortions to try and stop the threatening flow, Molly was kneeling on the floor with her hands firmly in between her legs. Lisa was doing an impressive pee pee dance behind Ayshas chair.

"I'm losing it!" Adam penis forcefully ejected the first wave into his jeans there was no stopping it as he stood there the stain rapidly spreading down his leg and dripping from the hem onto the floor.
Molly stood up forcing her hands between her legs. Looking across at Aysha who had now joined Adam in losing whatever was in her bladder soaking her already wet clothes and increasing the size of the puddle at her feet. She felt her hands get wet and saw pee pooling over them and forming tiny rivers down her legs.

"Fuck!" She cursed "l beat you though!" she hissed at Adam.

All eyes were on Lisa, obviously the winner. She attempted a bow then squealed as her movemt caused a trickle that easily showed on her pale blue leggings. Furiously wriggling to stay in control only sent another spurt  increasing the size of the wet spot.

"Dammit lve won anyway!" she stood up proudly her body giving up wave after wave of the piss it could no longer hold. It turned her legging dark blue practically all over. Aysha emptied the small amount gathered in hers into her soaked clothing as Lisas pee came to a halt.

" Well done Lisa! A valiant effort!" Eve cheered. Everyone congratulated Lisa.

"Well that's it then." Molly concluded "second place lm cool with that".

"Not quite over", Eve interrupted "there's someone else who hasn't joined in yet" She tapped her chin in an exaggerated expression.

"Really?" Molly looked around the room, everyone was wet "who else?"

"Misstress!" Lisa cried "You mean you would? Really? I've been with you 5 years and you never have before!"

There was a shocked silence in the room as they all looked at her.

"Well lm not going to have a choice in a minute," she admitted "lve been in here with you all evening and have drunk as much as you all have, lm only human!"

"But you don't even look like you need to!" Jo exclaimed.

"lm afraid l do, rather urgently!" Eve got to her feet and parted her legs slightly. Everyone's eyes were on her as she exhaled gently and relaxed. A small dark spot appeared to the front of her silver grey trousers, it seemed to drip from the middle rather than get any bigger, suddenly it spread rapidly as the floodgates opened letting the pent up pee escape rapidly. For almost a full minute Eve peed heavily soaking herself and the floor below,before closing her legs and smiling.

"OK shows over guys" she laughed and curtseyd to a round of applause from the family.
"l ll call Flora to clean up here, well done guys, it was fun. Back upto your suites for showers and l ll see you all tomorrow"

As she closed the door to the games room she smiled to herself, it had been a long time since she stood on the other side of the fence and actually wet herself, it felt supringly good.