Chapter 22 Daddies Little Girls

Twinkle and Suzie were on the swings giggling.

"Push me higher Daddy!" Twinkle squealed as her "Daddy" pushed the seat harder.

"Me too! Me too!" Suzie giggled as her Daddy did the same trying to beat Twinkles. The men were brothers and were regulars of the girls.

They were in the hotel grounds where Eve had made a playpark for them with a slide, swingset, sandpit and seesaw.

"I need some juice" Twinkle felt thirsty. Her Daddy slowed down the swing and gave her the sippy cup out of his back pack.

"There you go sweetheart" he said patting her blonde curls.

Suzie got off her swing and tugged at her Daddy's sleeve. "What is it darling?" he asked bending down.

"l need to pee pee" she said in her high pitched voice.

"There aren't any toilets around here, can you hold on a bit?" he asked.

Suzie nodded.

"We may as well have lunch now" Twinkles Daddy began to unpack his backpack on the grass.

"Suzie needs a pee" her Daddy told Twinkles. "She said she can hold it though"

"Of course she can, she's a big girl now" Twinkles Daddy smiled at Suzie who sat down on the grass placing her foot against her groin.

The kitchen staff had prepared a lovely picnic which all four of them tucked into.

"Daddy, l really have to pee pee " Suzie stood up and did a little dance holding herself through her pale blue frilly panties which matched her dress.

"OK sweetheart let's find a Bush or something." her daddy stood up and took her hand. Leading her to a small group of shrubs on the lawn.

They squeezed into a gap in between two bushes. "Hold your dress up whilst l take your panties down OK? Suzie pulled up her dress as her Daddy knelt in front of her.

" Daddy, Daddy it's comming out! "she cried as she started wetting herself in her frillies.

" It's OK darling, it's not your fault"Her Daddy stroked her hair as he watched her panties grow darker and little streams run down her legs wetting her white socks.

"Finished Daddy" she said when she was empty.

"Feel better now?" Daddy asked. She nodded. "Let's change these wet panties and socks then" he pulled another pair of pants and socks out of his pocket "Always carry spares, just in case" he smiled.

When they rejoined the others at the picnic Twinkle was pouting.

"I've just told her there are no ice cream vans here and shes sulking" her Daddy laughed.

"It's not funny!" she cried "l want ice cream!"

"Come on Twinkle, let's play sandcastles!" Suzie grabbed her hand and led her over to the sand pit. The two girls giggled as the played. The men watched them from a bench.

Suddenly they saw Twinkle slap Suzie across the face! Twinkles Daddy rushed over, grabbed Twinkle around the waist and frogmarched her to the bench. Laying her across his lap he pulled the back of her panties down and began smacking her bottom hard.

"Naughty girl! You shouldn't hit Suzie!"

"She kicked my sandcastle!" wailed Twinkle her bottom stinging.

"That no excuse!" her Daddy scolded pulling up her panties and placing her on the grass. "Now go and say sorry!"
She approached Suzie who was getting a hug from her Daddy