Chapter 16 DIY

"It's not difficult, l can fix that" Adam called down to Eve from the roof where a sudden summer storm had lifted a few roof tiles and dislodged some of the lead.

"l ll need to go down to the DIY store in town for some nails and lead roll" he called climbing down the roof and onto the porch roof where he swung and dropped to the floor.

"Show off," laughed Eve "Let's get lunch first then we'll go" Adam nodded "lm famished!" he grinned.

When Aysha heard they were going out she, asked if she could join them, Eve said she would be delighted if she would.

"l ll just let Angela know and tell her to take any messages for me" Eve disappeared inside to find Angela,her new PA. She had joined them three months ago but wasn't under contract, she wasnt family like the rest of them although she lived in.

"Eve, lve got those papers to sign" the tall, beige suited, long haired blonde handed Eve some papers.

"Thank you Angela, with Lisa now taking on a more hands on role with clients, l don't know what ld do without you". Angela smiled she prided herself on being efficient. Eve explained that she, Adam and Aysha would be going out for a while and to take her calls. Angela nodded and walked towards the office. To Eve, in her beige skirt suit, her long hair in the "starlet style" she looked likea Hollywood Diva of the 40s.

She was almost knocked over by Twinkle who came racing down the hall.

"Where's Adam?" she squealed.

"Here!" he stepped in the door and walked over to where she had stopped next to Eve.

"l didn't think ld make it to you!" she said breathlessly.

Adam noticed the dribbles running down her bare legs from under her short frilly dress. She tried to stop them but they were comming not matter what she did. Her panties grew wetter and the dribbles became streams and she wee'd down her legs and onto the floor below,her face a picture of concentration.

"Good girl!" Adam kissed the top of her head and explained he was just popping out. Twinkle gave him a hug and went to find Flora.

Eve Adam and Aysha got into Eves car and drove to the DIY store 5 miles out of town. Adam found the lead roll and nails whilst Eve bought a new throw for her bed and some fluffy bathtowels from the home wear section. She loved her suite and buying nice things for it.

They stopped off for coffee and cake in the cafe attached to it.

"lm just nipping to the ladies" Eve got up and went towards the door. A large sign said "Closed for cleaning" just outside.

No worries, she thought to herself, l ll go when l get home.

She rejoined the others at the table.

"Are we ready?" she asked them "we must get this roof fixed"

"Traffics a bit heavy" Adam observed as they pulled onto the motorway.

By the time they had gone barely a mile, it was at a standstill. Eve cursed inwardly wishing she had gone to the bathroom. She could feel the intensity of her full bladder growing.

Twenty minutes later they still hadn't moved and Eve was squeezing her thighs tightly.

"Are you OK Misstress?" Adam asked thinking she looked in pain.

"Erm guess who has to pee really badly?" she rolled her eyes at the irony.

Adam scanned the car for anything for her to pee into, the car was spotless, no empty anything, nothing except their purchases from the DIY store.

"Oooh! It's getting bad! I don't think l can hold on my longer" Eve was bouncing in her seat. "l don't want to mess my seats up!"

Adam grabbed the towels and folded them up. "Here, sit on these" he offered them to her "Take your seatbelt off." Eve did as Adam said shoving her hand into her crotch to try and stop any leaks. A sudden thought hit Adam, Aysha! If she saw Eve pee she would too!

"Aysha, grab that throw, fold it up and sit on it, now!" Aysha understood and did as she was told.

Eve carried on bouncing, a police car came racing up the hard shoulder, it's sirens blaring. It made Eve jump and a large gush of pee shot out of her making a huge wet spot on her trousers.

" Oh god! "she cried" l can't hold it any longer! " with that a powerful stream began forcing its way out of her, the wet patch growing quickly as her bladder emptied itself. The liquid soaked into her new towels as it tricked between her thighs.

Adam looked behind him to Aysha who's favourite white linen trousers were once again becoming totally see through as her pee soaked them. She was biting her lip as she watched both herself and her Misstress wetting themselves.

"I'm so sorry" she said as her flow ceased.

"Don't you dare be sorry," Eve chided looking at her fondly "That was my fault totally".

It seemed that the police had cleared up whatever was causing the obstruction and the traffic began to move again. Typical, thought Eve, my new towels and throw need to be washed before lve even used them!