Chapter 19 New Recruits

Aysha stood naked in the lounge of her suite. Eve sat on her armchair marveling at the sight of her perfect body,the beautiful dark skin, her perfectly rounded breasts, her flat stomach, the neatly trimmed mound giving a hint of her lips and her incredibly long toned legs, she really was a work of art Eve mused.

"Just take a deep breath and relax" Eve said gently.

Aysha closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Eve directed her gaze towards Ayshas pussy lips, a tiny trickle of pee slowly made its way out forming a single drip, then stopped.

"l am very sorry Misstress, l don't think l can do this" Aysha looked sad.

"lmagine you are watching Twinkle wet herself" the thought quickly occurring to Eve, it might work!

Aysha closed her eyes and thought of Twinkle soaking her pink frilly panties. She started to feel dribbles escaping.

Eve watched as the first few spurts ran down Ayshas legs making her dark skin glisten. She held her breath not wanting to break the girls concentration. The stream became a river as Ayshas bladder began to relax further letting its ocean of stored pee  escape with force down her legs and over her perfect feet pooling between her toes.

Aysha opened her eyes and looked down watching herself pee, she looked at Eve a huge smile on her face.

"l could not stop now even if l wanted to!" she cried happily. Eve smiled back and together they watched until the river became a stream which eventually ran out and dried up.

"Well done! See? You can do it!" Eve congratulated. "Now, go and have a shower whilst l clean up, Flora has enough to do today."

Aysha, feeling pleased with herself did as she was told.
Eve had just finished cleaning when Angela entered

"Don't forget your interviews, they are both here in reception" Angela said her who demeanour defining the word "efficient". Eve often wondered what she thought of the goings on at the hotel, she certainly seemed unshockable but then again that could just be because she liked the salary and accommodation, Eve couldn't tell.

"Thank you Angela, l ll come down with you." she stood and followed Angela out of the suite,down the stairs and into reception.

On the couch sat two figures, one male one female. As she approached the male turned to face her, Eve caught her breath sharply, he was incredibly handsome! Dark, almost black hair, huge brown eyes, olive skin and a smile to die for. Eve cleared her throat and regaining her composure held out her hand.

"Hello, lm Eve" He shook her hand firmly but gently.

"Stephan" he smiled making Eves heart skip.

"Please come this way" she gestured towards the office. Leaving the female, who Eve had barely noticed, sitting on the couch the went into the office.

"So, you are aware of what we do here?" this was the first question Eve asked anyone, it avoided any mix ups.

"Oh very much so, you have a worldwide reputation" Stephan enthused. Eve felt a wave of relief,all good so far!

Eve explained about what was required, the accommodation, salary ect as Stephan nodded.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"Nothing that l can think of at present" Stephan shrugged.

"Good, would you mind waiting back in reception whilst l interview the other applicant then l can show you both around?" Stephan nodded and shaking her hand again stood up and left.

Moments later there was a knock at the door and a small Japanese girl entered. Eve stood up and shook her hand. To Eve the girl looked exactly like a doll! Her hair was in pigtails, she wore a black mini skirt with black braces and a black and white striped top, long white socks and black patent shoes.

The girl giggled "I am Suzie, it's such an honour to be here. I have heard so much about you and l wanted to see everything for myself." again she giggled shyly.

Eve once again explained about everything. The girl seemed distracted.

"ls something wrong?" Eve asked her.

"Erm," Suzie looked very worried "l was hoping that l would impress you so l drank so much water before l came and now it wants to come out." Suzie stood up and did a little jig but already the seal was broken and the dribbles that had been contained by her pants were now overflowing, shoving her hands in between her legs did nothing to help as the pee simply soaked them too and continued regardless. She was biting her lip and staring helplessly at Eve as she stood there wetting herself.

Eve said nothing until Suzie removed her hands from I between her legs as her bladder finally emptied. Then she smiled at the young girl and directed her towards the shower.

"That was some interview!" she said quietly to herself.

Once Suzie was showered and changed Eve showed both her and Stephan around. She kept stealing sly glances at Stephan, he really is gorgeous, she thought and caught herself blushing.

Eve decided they would both be suitable to join the hotel staff  and so offered them positions. Suzie immediately rushed off to pack her things whilst Stephan asked if he could hang around for a while. Eve suggested they had a drink in the bar, the others would be passing through so he could see meet them too.

"Will you join me?" he asked. Eves stomach flipped again.

"Of course"

As they sat in the bar talking she introduced Stephan to Adam and Twinkle who were on their way outside for a scene and Molly who was looking for Flora after hers.

Stephan leaned over to Eve and said quietly "I wonder if we could go somewhere a bit quieter?" Nervously Eve stood up and led him to the lift. They didn't speak at all until theyreached Eves suite.

Stephan stood awkwardly in the small hallway. Eve took a step towards him, he looked into her eyes and kissed her firmly, she responded, her body on fire,pressing against his. In a frenzy they undressed and were suddenly naked and on the floor in a tangled of limbs.

"I have to take a pee" Stephan grinned slyly "But l am under contract so..." he  rolled on top of Eve and began rubbing the tip of his penis against her pussy and over her clit, she writhed in pleasure. Then the warm, wet feeling of his pee hit her, her orgasm when it came was hard and loud as he continued peeing hard onto her clit. He pushed inside her and thrust his hips bringing her to her second and his own. They collapsed in a wet, sweaty heap. Eve had never felt so good.