Chapter 23 Flora

Flora was invisible, not in the literal sense but more like she went about unnoticed. She liked it that way, that meant she could go wherever she wanted unseen. Flora could go anywhere and see whatever she wanted without being noticed. It was Flora's little secret.

She had been working as Eves "Special Cleaner" for 5 years now and she loved every minute of it, much better than the boring shop cleaner she had been before.

She looked in the mirror at her reflection, her brown hair braided off her face showing her hazel eyes, small face with a nose that turned up a little at the end. She never wore make up and looked much younger than her 28 years, being only 5ft3 helped too.

Sticking her tongue out at her reflection she straightened her top and left her suite. As it was Tuesday Eve would be in the office for the morning so she hung around close by in case she was needed. She wouldn't have to wait long. Angela was heading into the office, Flora edged towards the door and peered through the glass door.

Angela stood in front of Eve fidgeting slightly, Flora watched with mounting excitement as Angela lifted up her skirt to reveal white pants. Flora began to feel her pussy dampening at the prospect of what was about to happen.

Angela opened her legs and Flora could see a ribbon of pee leaving her and spilling onto the floor, her heart raced at the sight, God she was horny! She wanted nothing more than to slide her hand into her pants and bring herself to a shuddering orgasm but couldn't risk it in the corridor. She watched until Angelas bladder was empty, waited for Eves message on her phone and went in to clean up the mess.

Molly then messaged her and asked her to come to the dungeon. Flora emptied her bucket into the offices en suite and hurried to the dungeon.

Molly had a couple chained to the wall, both undressed to their underwear.

"Unchain me lm going to piss my pants in a minute!" the woman begged. Her male partner squirmed desperately.

Oh good, though Flora, lm not too late! She stood by the doorway totally unnoticed and waited.

"Please! Ppplease...." the woman begged to no avail. "l can't hold on much longer!" Flora held her breath her eyes focused on the woman's pants. Her male partners eyes were also glued to her, his excitement was clearly visable in his boxers despite his need to pee.

Molly approached the woman and ran her finger down the woman's inner thigh. She let out a strangled cry as her panties started to soak up the first drops of pee as her hold was broken. She hung her head as the puddle beneath her started to form. Floras gaze never shifted until her flow had stopped and she lifted her head.

Molly then approached the man and repeated the process, a tiny wet spot appeared almost immediately growing rapidly.

"Oh God its comming!" the man cried as all eyes were on him as he forcably pissed all over himself. Flora's pussy throbbed but still she couldn't give any joy to herself. Instead she watched intently until he too was spent.

Silently she mopped up as soon as they were unchained. She then went to grab herself some coffee from the kitchen. She smiled as she felt her bladder filling up slightly. Fun later, she thought.

She spied Stephan entering the classroom so positioned herself by the internal window Eve had asked to be put in. A lone young man stood at the teachers desk doing the pee pee dance dressed in a light grey school uniform.

"Sir please let me go to the toilet" he asked. Stephan shook his head and picking up the cane ask the young man to hold his hands out palm upwards. The pupil did with shaking hands. The cane came down with a loud thwack! as the "boy" started to cry and wet himself. Flora stood watching his school shorts soak through and the pee dribble down his legs as he sobbed into his hands. Her bladder was nice and full now, the delicious sensations of that mixed with her throbbing clit and the scene she, was witnessing made her dizzy.

Leaving the classroom after clearing up she took the lift to her suite. Once inside she lay on her bed and put her hand inside her panties gently rubbing around her clit and peehole
It felt so good, her overfull bladder threatening to loose control any second. Her fingers worked harder and faster as she moved closer to orgasm, did she just pee a little? She didn't know or care as waves of pleasure built up to a peak. She cried out as she came, squirts of pee gushing from her peehole into her fingers and into her panties. She lost track of everything but the delicious feelings ripping through her body. Her orgasm gradually subsided as the last trickles of pee dribbled out of her. Her body went limp as the last of her energy drained.

She lay there, soaked in her own pee smiling. Yes, thought Flora, being invisible is a lot of fun!