Chapter 7 Jo

Molly was having the best day ever, Eve had been so pleased at the way she handled her first client that she had rewritten her contract as a Misstress AND had suggested she advertised for her own sub who would help her with clients! Molly had raced back to her suite and fired off an ad. Now she was waiting for a response.

Jo looked out of the window of the tower block, there was a drunken couple fighting in the car park. There always seemed a fight somewhere. She sighed and looked again at the laptop on her table, the ad was still there.

"Oh bugger it! Why not?" she said determinately to herself and picked up the phone.

Molly burst into the office almost knocking Eve over.

"Molly! Whatevers the rush?" Eve steadied herself.

"lve got a reply! Can l try her out for the weekend? Can l?" Molly babbled all the words tumbling out.

"Yes, but for heavens sake calm down, you can go ru nung around like that!" Despite herself Eve couldn't help but smile at Mollys excitement.

Jo looked around her in wonder, what a place! You could sink in the carpet and oh my! The furniture and decoration was incredible! She was still taking it in when she was aware of someone behind her, she spun around.

"Hi, lm Molly, you must be Jo." the boyish looking girl with the bright red hair offered her a hand. Jo grinned and shook it, she immediately liked the girl, she had a certain "vibe" about her.

Molly took in Jo's appearance, she was shorter than Molly with shoulder length dark brown hair, a figure that Molly would describe as cuddly and big round glasses. Cute!

"Come on, l ll show you round, you're in my suite for now." Molly picked up Jo's small case and got in the lift, Jo followed.

After dumping Jo's case on the single bed next to her double she took Jo on a tour of the hotel and its grounds, Jo was totally overwhelmed by it all, how would she ever find her way around?

"Let's get some wine and take it up to my suite and we can have a chat." Molly grabbed two bottles from the bar and grinning at Jo got in the lift.

They sat on the leather Chesterfield facing each other and chatted, they had so much in common it was unbelievable. Before they knew it an hour and a half and passed and the first bottle was empty. Jo looked at Molly and blushed.

"You are very pretty" she said going a deeper shade of red "Sorry, it must be the wine."

"Thank you, that's nice of you to say." Molly grinned "Got to say, you are cute." Jo laughed. "The wines got us both!" then she looked puzzled "Erm, what do l do about.....? I mean l need.....?"

Molly looked puzzled then the penny dropped.

"Oh, erm, well can you hold on for a bit?" Molly was giving herself time to think of what to do, Jo had never done anything like this before so she had to be gentle with her.

"Yes, if you want me to but l warn you lm hopeless at holding it too long" Jo reddened again. Molly opened the second bottle,her hands shaking slightly at the thought of Jo and what was to come.

Fifteen or so minutes later and Molly notices Jo looking more uncomfortable.

"Come into the bathroom" she takes Jo's hand

"Oh," Jo sounded disappointed "l thought you were.... We were...."

"Just come in OK?" Molly stood up leading Jo.

"Ooh, lve really gotta go!" Jo did a little jig. Molly carefully unbuttoned her jeans and began to pull them down to reveal Jo's pink panties. Pulling them down to her knees she motioned Jo to sit on the toilet.

"Don't go yet." She warned Jo who nodded.

She pulled Joe's jeans and pants off completely and pushed her legs  apart
Kneeling in the space between and taking in Joe's pretty little trimmed pussy. She slid her hand towards it cupping her mound in her palm.

" Now"She whispered.

" l cant! "Jo wailed feeling the warmth of Mollys hand. Molly began rubbing her clit with her thumb sending little stabs of pleasure through Mollys body. That was enough to break the seal and Jos body unleashed first a trickle then a flow into Mollys hand whilst Molly carried on rubbing her clit. Jo gripped the sides of the bowl and closed her eyes.
"Ooooh!" she cried as she came still spurting into Mollys hand. She leant forward into Molly shaking.

"Good girl" Molly soothed.

"That was incredible" Jo sighed.

Molly cleaned Jo up and helped her to redress and went back onto the sofa. Jo was still shaken.

"That was... Oh my!" she gulped down the last of her wine and held the glass out for a refill. Molly chuckled and topped it up. Molly changed the subject to music so as not to overwhelm Jo, they liked the same sort of bands so it was an easy topic.
All too soon Jo yawned.

" Sorry, l forgot you have had a long day" Molly apologised "Time for bed l think"

"Wait a minute," Jo stood up shakily and swayed over to Molly, she felt drunk and reckless. She sat astride Mollys lap and put her face close to hers, kissing her gently on the lips. Molly responded and bucked her hips slightly, Jo followed suit. They began grinding against each other until Molly gasped, there was a delicious warm wet feeling spreading through her groin, Joe was gently smiling at her as she peed onto Molly.

"OK, shower THEN bed" Molly corrected. Jo giggled. Yes indeed today was so good!