Chapter 3 The Contract.

Adam:

After we had left Sprinkles, l had a ton of questions for Eve. It was her suggestion that l spent the day with her seeing how things worked. So on the following day l was once again at her door.

"Adam, please come in" Lisa with her never fading smile. I went inside and was ushered upstairs where Eve was waiting for me in her office.

"Hello" she smiled, "Youre not put off then after last night?"

"No," l blushed as my cock stiffened at the memory.

"Good! Now l have a busy day ahead, lve got a few" regulars"today and lve told them lm training an assistant OK? They won't mind you sitting in. "

" As long as you are sure it's OK. I wouldn't want to lose you clients"l was both excited and nervous.

"Darling, l NEVER lose clients!" Eve winked. My cock started throbbing, god she was gorgeous!

There was a knock at the door.

"Enter" Eve called. Lisa opened the door, looking far less composed than she usually did. She looked almost pained as she entered, l noticed she was shaking visabily.

Eve nodded at her and gestured for her to enter. She awkwardly came in and stood in front of Eve.

"ln your own time" Eve smiled. Lisa bit her lip and made a slight whimpering sound. Eves eyes lowered and mine followed wondering what was wrong.

Lisa put her hands behind her back and held her chin slightly upwards, parting her legs sightly,exhaling loudly. From between her legs a faint tap tapping sound came as l looked l could see a gradual dripping, Lisa was pissing herself! My cock was fighting to escape my boxers at the sight of her pee dripping from beneath her skirt and onto the floor below. I was transfixed. The flow gradually slowed to drips.

"Thank you Lisa." Eve put her hand on Lisa's shoulder, Lisa smile returned.
"Go and tell Flora then get yourself cleaned up." Lisa nodded,flashed me a smile and left.

"l... I.. Had no idea!" l managed to splutter.

Eve looked serious "All of my staff sign a contract giving me total control. I operate a very successful and discreet business here but its very niche. There's no point in working for me if this isn't your thing so l only hire staff through a fetish publication, they live in and get a good wage. In return l get total bladder control over them. "

I let that sink in, it made sense l suppose. You couldn't work there if it grossed you out.

The phone buzzed, Eve answered.

" Ah, my first client is here! "

She led me into the lounge where an older gentleman was seated.

" Steven, darling! "Eve rushed over to give him a hug." l want you to meet Adam, lm just showing him the ropes so to speak, l hope you don't mind him asking questions? "

Steven extended his hand to Adam." Steven Chester Woods, pleased to meet you! " Adam shook his hand thinking that the name sounded familiar. Steven let out a laugh.

" You've got me! Yes it's SIR Steven, QC, but we don't have to be formal"again he laughed.

Hell, thought Adam, he's the bloody Judge from the TV! He was presiding over a huge fraud case all over the TV. And here he, was in Eves lounge!

" We are very old friends" Eve smiled at Steven.

"Yes indeed, you see this gorgeous creature saved my life really. You see l had to have an operation that left me mostly incontinent which was a hell of a blow to my confidence. Eve became my rock, not only did she get me to accept in but fully embrace it! "
Steven kissed Eves cheek.

Steven went off to undress whilst Eve quickly explained that Steven usually wore incontinence pants but when he, was with her he could be free of them.

Steven came back in wearing a robe which he slipped off to reveal plain white boxers. Lisa bought in a tray with a decanter and mixers. Steven poured a glass for them all and sat back in the leather chair. As he did so a small but noticeable clear patch appeared on the front of his boxers. Adam was fascinated.

They spent the next hour chatting happily about Eve and how he met her through a client, Sprinkles and the court case,all the while his boxers became more and more see through, whenever he leaned back there seemed to be a sudden leak. Adam couldn't take his eyes off of them. Eventually Steven had to leave, Adam liked the older man, he seemed genuinely nice.

"My next client is someone you will know too" Eve looked out of the window where a blonde lady was getting out of a taxi. Lisa appeared at the door with, as Adam saw straight away, the soap actress Dahllia Probert. Holy shit, thought Adam, today is one strange day!

Eve started to undress Dahllia without saying a word, then once she was naked, took a length of cord out of a drawer and began tying her up. Adam watched silently his heart hammering so loudly he thought the ladies could hear it.

Eve gently laid Dahllia onto her side on the floor and tied her ankles. All this, was done wordlessly. Even then drew the curtains, turned on the desk lamp which illuminated Dahillias trussed, naked form perfectly.

"You can't leave me here" Dahllia spoke in barely a whisper.

"Yes l can" Eve replied gently. Walking to the desk and sitting down at it. Adam hardly dare to breathe. Minutes passed in silence. Again Dahllia whispered

"You can't do this to me."

"Yes l can" again Eve was very gentle.

Ten minutes passed. Dahillia spoke again

"Let me go, l need to pee."

"No, you can hold it" Eve replied.

Another 10 minutes passed

"You have to let me go, l can't hold it much longer"

"Yes you can" again Eve was gentle.

Dahiliias voice became strained.
"lm going to wee on myself and the floor"

"Yes you are"

Dahlias eyes filled with tears as she said "it's comming out" her pussy was illuminated by the lamp and as Adam stared at it he could see the pee forcing its, way out of her pee hole like a tiny fountain, running down her leg and onto the floor, soaking her naked body. She wept quietly as the pool grew. The flow eased then stopped as her bladder finally emptied. Eve began to silently untie her, then putting the rope on the floor, helped Dahillia to her feet and into the ensuite.

"What was all that about?" Adam asked once, she, was out of earshot.

"I have no idea, she turned up one day 2 yrs ago, handed me a script that l was to stick to and that's that." Eve shrugged "It's her thing and as long as she's happy that's all that matters."

It sort of made sense to Adam.

Eve decided they needed some tea so rang down to Lisa.

"What are, your thoughts then?" she, asked Adam as, she poured the tea.

"I'm mind blown really, l mean l never even knew it was a thing until last week now lm totally hooked! It's insane!"

Eve shifted forward in her seat "The thing is, lm looking for a male assistant and from the minute you walked in l knew you would be perfect. What do you think? It's a live in position, the salary is lm sure you will find, favourable but there's a contract to sign...." Eve looked deeply in to his eyes looking for a hint of refusal.

Adam held her gaze" Where do l sign? "