Chapter 3 Giggles

~Lorenzo~
(AN: Gio's and Alesso's dad)

       I watch as Carena jumps up and down the little girl called Bice giggling and laughing loudy. I admit she is adorable but I need fucking answers like where is her parents and why the hell is she here? "Carena." I say sternly. Carena stopping jumping and spinning, facing me with those big brown eyes staring into mine.

"Lorenzo." She throws back as she hands Bice back to Lizzie. Lizzie cuddling her again. I wathc as Carena puts her hands on her curvy sexy hips. While she bites her bottom lip trying to seduce me to get what she wants. We just stand there stareing at each other for several minutes in complete silence before hearning that adorable voice again.

"Are dey having a stareing contest." Bice whispers to Lizzie. Gio and Alesso trying to contain their laughter. Key word try. I see Carena bite her lip harder trying to contain her laughter. Lizzie leaning in whispering in Bice's ear but everyone can hear her clear as day.

"Yes piccalo." Bice starts laughing loudly, all of us turning our heads to look at her. "What?" Lizzie asks choking on her laugher.

"D-Du said a funny word." Lizzie lowers one brow and raises the other.

"What? Piccalo?" Bice starts laughing loudly, Gio and Alesso joining her in this fit of laugher.

"I-It sounds like Pickle." Lizzie laughing loudly with Gio, Alesso, and Bice but every other voice drowns out as Bice's cute voice rings through the halls. Other maids and guards peeking out from the doorway to see what is going on.

"It is a funny word huh?" Lizzie asks. Bice nodding rapidly some of her long brown curls falling in her face but Carena pushes them behind her ear and of course to add onto that cuteness she sneezes like a cute baby kitten getting an arouse of awws.

Adorable.

No, focus there is a random kid in your house. Don't get distracted, focus at the task at hand.

"Let me see the kid." I speak monotone walking towards Lizzie and holding my arms out. I hear Alesso mumble something under his breath along the lines of 'She is getting passed around like a fucking hot potato.' I give him a glare and he immeditly shuts up, pressing his lips into a thin line. I see Bice wimper and pull back into Lizzie's hold. Lizzie kissing the top of her head and whispering something in her ear. The girl holding out her arms as I pick her up.

We stare at each other her warm wide brown eyes glareing into mine. She brings her tiny hand up to my nose grabbing it before she giggles. "Your not dat scary." I let out a small chuckle ignoring everybody else, it was like there was only me and her. No one else.

"I'm scary?" I whisper. I see Bice look down blushing her whole body trembling. "What's wrong?" I ask worry laced in my voice.

"Are du angwy?" She asks tears now falling down her cubby cheeks, brushing the tears of her cheek with my thumb her soft silky skin brushing against my thumb. Like rose petals.

I smile at the young girl before tickling her. Her laughs and screams echo through the whole house.

"No. I'm not angry just confused." She looks at me tilting her head and as if in a trance I copy both of us looking at each other.

"Wat are du confued about?" I can't help but chuckle at how cute she is, I didn't know kids could be this cute. I mean my twins were fucking devils at this age.

"Well for now we need to worry about you, your clothes are soaked." I focus my attention back at everyone else who is looking at me with puppy eyes. "Lizzie get Bice cleaned up and in fresh clothes." Lizzie nods and walks over to take Bice but I'm not done.

"Bice can you tell me your full name sweetie?" She nods a bright smile on her face

"My whole name?" She asks with that cute baby voice almost bringing me to my knees.

"Yes, angelo your whole name." She nods, taking a deep breath.

"Beatrice Angewina Rossi." I look at Gio and Alesso who gives me a nod back.

"Great thank you Angelo." She gives me a weird look as she gets put back into Lizzie's hold.

"Who is Angelo?"

"You are." I say tickling her tummy.

"Bu-But my name is Bice." She asks confused through her giggles but before I can say anything Lizzie walks away speaking to her in a small voice.

She is so whipped.

Once I'm sure Lizzie and Bice have left I look back at Camera and the boys.

"Alright boys you have a lot of explaining to do."

~~~~

~~~~

(AN: Music by: Nightcore 'Home' NOT MINE!