Chapter 24 Hyde

~Dr. Hyde~

          I run my eyes over her chart again and again. It just doesn't make any sense. Her Systolic is an average of 95-100, with her Diastolic of 56-70, and on top of it her heart rate is topping off at 70-100 which for a young toddler with Broken Heart Syndrome is perfectly healthy. So I just don't get how she is still sleeping, I mean her PH level is a little high along with her melotonion levels but considering she is in a coma. I don't see it as any concern. I take an annoyed breath and lean back running my hand through my dirty blonde hair.

What am I doing wrong?

I have seen enough blood, death, and charts to last me several life times but this one girl. This one little angelo has stumped me completely. I don't get attached to my patients for personal reasons but this young girl who is basically a baby. Has me almost on the brink of tears every time I see her.

I don't know much about her or her past but I do know that she has been through a lot from the scars and tremers.

I mean, treating children has always hurt me but her....well she has hurt me in ways you can't imagine.

Then there's Simran.

I don't. Fucking. Trust. Her!

She says she has been brought here as a replacement for Yukia.

But she is very Odd.

Whenever I ask for charts or blood tests she freezes a bit and takes nearly forever! She never lets me get to close to the paitent or do her vitamins. She claims that it's so that I have more time for important things.

LIKE WHAT?

She is my only paitent, my only priorty!

And I should do more important things?

Just then I hear the door open and none other then Simran walk in, her long dark red wavy hair trailing behind her. She is wearing skin tight scrubs with bold red lipstick on and her assets basically spilling over. I admit she is a BEAUTIFUL young woman with proberly any man or women falling over just at the mere sight of her but not me.

"Hello doctor." She says hoarsly, sweat beading her brow and her legs wobbly. What is going o-

Oh-Oh god. FUCKING GROSS! Eww

Please tell me what happend didn't just happen. I feel like I'm going to be sick. She clears her throat and walks over to Bice's bedside table, grabbing a needle and some syrum?

"What's that for?" I ask standing up and walking over, Simran's back straighting like iron was just poured down it.

"O-Oh nothing doctor ju-just her vitamins." She mumbles as she proceeds to clean up the needle.

"I already gave her, her vitamins and I have no clue what that is." I state as she turns around and looks me dead in the eye, Simran slowly chuckling.

"Doctor I really think you should just stick to your charts. Where you belong." My eyes go wide at her statement. I'M The doctor not HER! I look at her and give her a death glare before grabbing the chart from the bedside table and pretending to glance it over. Simran prepareing to inject whatever that is into MY patient.

But before she could do a single thing, I throw the clip board at her head, Simran falling to the floor with a Thud, myself grabbing the needle and looking at the lable. Seeing one word that chilled me to the bone but at the same time filled me with such hatred and rage.

Propofol (Diprivan) slows the activity of your brain and nervous system. Propofol is used to put you to sleep and keep you asleep during general anesthesia for surgery or other medical procedures. It is used in adults as well as children 2 months and older.

"You little snak-" But before I could finish I felt a sharp pain hit my leg, looking down I see Simran with a needle in one arm and a knife in the other. I suppose you can guess which one hit me. I fall to the floor gasping for air. Everything getting funny...

"What were you going to say Snake?" She walks over to me and brings up my chin with her thumb. "No, honey I'm a leonessa." (Italian for female lion)

"N-No," I cough out, "Your a-a bitch." I mumble before my head hits the ground with the feeling of defeat.

" I mumble before my head hits the ground with the feeling of defeat

HEY GUYS. I'm So sorry it took awhile. I'm packing up to move so I don't have much time to write but I just want to say every comment and follow and like. REALLY HELPS ME TO WRITE. Because seeing that you all like my stories and want to read more brings me with such joy.

~Thank you
                 RoiseRed