Chapter 16 Bubbles and Rain Drops

~Bice~

I run outside into da rain. Da cool breeze blowing agianst my face and blowing my hair behind me. I see Awesso and Gio run out all of us spinning and spwashing in da rain. I have wived with dey Visto's for two weeks and I wuv it here! Dey are always nice and never yell at me, they won't drink funny juice and won't go on vacation...wike Mama.

But now I have a new Mama and she will never ever weave me or hurt me. Enzo is weawy nice too...

But I won't call him Papa betause if I do. He will get angwy wike Father. Father always got weawy angwy when I called him Papa so Enzo doesn't wike it either. Dey all got me new cwothes and a new stuffed animal, he is Winnie da Pooh from da book and moives that Mama showed me and he is my favorite color yellow.

Wike da sun.

I am sweeping with Mama and Enzo until my woom is done. Or dat is what dey told me.

"Hey, Bice look at this!" I stop jumping and spinning and wun over to Gio who is wooking up at da sky. Awesso beside him.

"What is it?" I ask wunning over.

"Look." Awesso says, pointing up at da sky, I wook up seeing a bright wainbow. I smile seeing all da colors.

"Woah." I say breathless. Gio chuckling but I ignore it and keep wooking at da wainbow. All of the colors fading into one another as the sky fades out into a grey blur. "Did wu know dat wainbows always return with a wish of sunshine." I whisper, da gentle wain drops falling all around me. I hear Awesso huff and wook at me.

"Where did you hear that princess?" I giggle at the nickname again.

"I didn't." I respond back. His face wooks confused for a minute. Scaring me.

Did I du somting wong? I should have never talked. Father hates it when I talk.

But I feel Awesso pick me up. Scaring me and making me scream. "Ahh monster!" Awesso screams as he runs away from Gio.

"Rawr!" Gio screams chasing us. I burry my face into Awesso's shoulder, smileing. I hope I never weave dis pwace.

~Lizzie~

I look out the freshly cleaned window pane. Seeing Alesso holding Bice as they run around with Gio chasing them. Boss and Madam both watching from the pourch bright smiles imprinted on their faces as they talk and laugh. That girl truely is an angel. This house has been quite empty for a while now. It was just the same routine day in and day out with the occasinal warehouse or two. Our lives were just a neverending storm as we just sit and wait for it to pass.

But Bice...our sweet Beatrice is our ray of sunshine our little ray of hope. She makes every day a little brighter and a little sweeter with a new adventure at every corner and new places to see and explore. I don't know how we got so lucky.

Now I am a very patient woman and I don't like to think of myself as angry in any way but hearing about what that monster did to Bice. Awoke the italian devil in me. Now all I know is that he abused her, nothing more and nothing left with no details or explenation but that is enough to start a whole bloody war.

But I know we are all wondering the same thing what monster can hurt this angelo? and why would you care too. I know that this cuts deep to Lorenzo due to his father and current leader of the Vipers. (AN: It's the name of their mafia. Kind of goes with the whole Visto thing ya know?)

It is also proberly one of the main reasons he helped her, was because he saw her and could feel and see the pain and suffering in her eyes. He knows what abuse looks like and has experinced it first hand. Now I am not saying that is the only reason why he helped her but I think it's a piece of the puzzle.

I stop looking out the window and make my way to the kitchen to help clean up from lunch. I also have to contact the designers for Bice's room and ask about the materials and dates. I know Lorenzo doesn't want anyone to see Bice until he has the bullet proof vest here and ready to go and none of us blame him. In this buisness you never know.

I begin on the dishes the hot water hitting the plate as I squirt some dish soap on and begin to scrub.

With Bubbles and Rain drops all around me.

Hey guys sorry for slow upadates. It was 4th of July and we had to clean up the big mess.
But OMG again thank you so much for 2K and it is going up rapidly. Hope you all enjoyed.
Next chapter will be fun.

~RoiseRed