Chapter 23 Broken Heart

~Alesso~

       Funny how something so great can end in a split second. For me it was Bice and No! She isn't dead or ever will be at least not on my watch but...

She hasn't woken up in a week and her vitals remain the same every day. I know I should be happy she isn't worsening but she isn't exactly gettig better either. We finally got the test results back about two days ago and the results broke my heart, completely. She has Broken heart syndrome it is a temporary heart condition that's often brought on by stressful situations and extreme emotions. The condition can also be triggered by a serious physical illness or surgery. It may also be called stress cardiomyopathy, takotsubo cardiomyopathy or apical ballooning syndrome. Dr. Hyde says that since she has been through all the emotional and physical trauma that she has at such a young age it may also lead to heart failure.

And with no chance of recorvering.

Every day it breaks my heart walking past the medical bay knowing that my little sister is in there suffering and I can do nothing but fucking watch. Aunt Lucy, Uncle Ricardo, and all of our cousins decided to stay until she at least wakes up but right now it doesn't look like she will wake up any time soon. The whole house has been in complete misery. It's weird how she has been only been with us for a total of three weeks and she has already stolen our hearts. We are wrapped around her tiny finger.

Sometimes a part of me wonders if we never met her or brought her home would she be in the situation, would she be healthy? I shake that moronic thought from my brain. OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T BE BETTER OFF!

Her father is abusive and she has a serious health condition if I and Gio never found her she might be...

But she isn't. That is what matters, is that she isn't. I mean she is just a little girl no more then a baby so there is no way she would of ever will be.

"Alesso." I perk my head up looking at my dad. His sunken in cheeks and droopy features alert me that he must have spent another all nighter in med bay. I never knew my father has gotten so attached to little Bice but to be honest we all have. Escpically our mother. "I need to talk to...Ahem.....you and Gio in my office." I nod as he takes a raspy breath and turns around heading out of me and Gio's room. I fall back onto the bed, running a strained hand through my hair.

Everyone has been at each others throats for the past week.

Me and Gio clashing with our cousins.

Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ricardo clashing against our parents.

Not because we dislike each other just because we all want to help Bice but don't know how and it's tearing us all apart.

I slowly get up out of bed and walk down to my door before taking one last look at my safe space, my room and heading out the door. Going back to what seems to be a never ending hell!

~Simran~
(AKA the winner of my contest the villian)

             I chuckle deeply as I watch their dearest Bice gentle breaths rise and fall. Her throat open and exposed. I admit, I knew that kidnapping this sweet little girl in a 'coma' would be easy but I never knew how easy. The Visto's are tearing their selves apart and she hasn't even lived with them for a month and pretending to a 'nurse' has been even easier as long as they think I'm the only thing keeping their precious little girl alive, they let me do whatever the hell I want.

All I have to do is keep her asleep and keep that pesky fucking doctor. Mr. Hyde out of the lab and focused on her vitals. She is a very 'cute' little girl but put in a very very bad situation. I would say I feel bad about what is happening to her but life isn't fair!

It never was with me and it shouldn't be for her.

Honestly she reminds me a bit of me but I was cuter and more....badass. I brush a stray dark curly stand of hair out of her face and above her ear, getting a perfect veiw of her pulse throbbing in her neck. It's nearly impossible not to just grab that needle and thrust it into her 'sweet wittle' neck but Boss's plan is perfect and I'm not going to be the one to mess it up.

I hear footsteps comeing from outside the door and quickly turn my attention to her chart. Broken Heart Syndrome. Ha! How ironic because she will have more then just a broken heart when we are threw with her.

After all Love is weakness.

TADA I got an update!Despire my laptop being partly broken!

Despire my laptop being partly broken!

Well I hope you enjoyed and YOUR NAME SIMRANHINWAR Is perfect for the villian!

I'm so glad you won!

I might do another contest soon! But I don't know yet, I have more ideas for more charecters! And would you guys like a short chapter of Ercole AKA one of Aunt Lucy's and Uncle Ricardo's kids.

Thank you for reading and I'm almost to twentyK THANKS! SO MUCH :)

~RoiseRed