Chapter 14 Slumber

~Carena~

We get out of the car. Bice asleep in Alesso's arms. Her small face pressed up against his chest. Gio helping me with the bags. We all had a great time at the mall. We got Bice tons of clothes and even a toy. We offered to give her any toy she wants and she can have how ever much she wants but she only wanted one. Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, she reconized him from the story book and that was all she wanted. I guess now she has two stuffed animals and with many more to go.

I enter the house. Maids and guards welcoming us. Alesso walks up the stairs with Bice in his arms, heading up to me and Lorenzo's bedroom. Gio helping the maids with the bags. I walk down the long halls of our little mansion and head to Lorenzo's office, he has been working for hours now and I know that if I don't stop him, no one will. I open the oak door, knowing I don't have to ask for premission. "Hey amore." I greet happily. Lorenzo taking off his glasses and giving me a faint smile.

"Come here." He jestures, getting a small smirk out of me as I go and sit on his lap. Him giving me a slow squeeze as he relishes a slow strained breath. "How was the mall?" My smile gets even brighter at just the thought of it. Images of Bice's small giggles as she runs down the halls of the mall, play through my mind.

"It was great. The boys and Bice had a lot of fun." I look up at Lorenzo who looks half asleep. "You need some rest." He only hums in response, proving my point. I get off of him, pulling him up with me. "Come on, lets go to bed." He groans and throws his head back. Like a child.

"I have more work to do." He mumbles.

"And that's why you have Ricardo." He looks at me his head tilted downward and a stern look on his face. Ricardo is his brother and right hand. Most people chose a close friend or associate but he chose his brother. 'Family is and always will be the only people I truely trust' He states. "Now come on you big baby let's head to bed." I give him the puppy eyes and he immeditly caves.

"Okay, lets go." I smile as we make our way out his office and up the stairs heading to our room. I open our bedroom exposing a small sleeping Bice, cuddled up with her now TWO stuffed animals. Lorenzo strips off his jacket, shoes, socks, and tie before collapsing in bed. Me giving him a death glare worried if Bice will wake up. We both look at Bice who stirs slighty, mumbling but goes back to a comfortable slumber. Lorenzo sighs and throws a hand over his forehead. Closeing his eyes.

"I will be right back." I whisper Lorenzo pouting. "I have to go tell the maids where to put the stuff." He groans and waves his hand, shooing me off.

~Time Skip~

I head back to our room. That took much longer then I thought. I have picked out a room for our newest member of the family to sleep in and finding a place to set it all was exausting and time comsuming. I open our bedroom door finding an adorable breath takeing sight. Lorenzo and Bice cuddled up in each others arms.

I'm going to die from cuteness.

I walk up to them, quietly. Being sure not to step or trip over anything and pulling up the blanket covering them both. It was like this when we had the twins as well, even though they were fucking devils. We would always have these kind of moments togther. I'm so glad we found Bice she is such a joy in our lives, and it's only going to get better. I mean this is only day two.

I walk to the door about to close it but I take one final look at the cute cuddling pair.

"Good night." I whisper shutting the door and taking a breath.

Shaking my head giggling softly. I head down stairs. Ready for the next step.

 Ready for the next step