Chapter 8 Dreams

~Bice~

   "You can't run for long BITCH!" Father calls out. My feet hitting da cold tile beneath me. I hold onto Francis tightly, afwaid dat I will let him go.

"Mama pwease help me." I whisper, hiding in da closet. Hoping Father won't find me. He had du much funny drink and now he's acting funny. He tan't stand straight and talk funny. I don't know what's wrong with Father but I don't wike it. I hear glass break as Father screams again. "Where are ya, ya little bitch!" I wimper holding onto Francis, kissing his head.

"It's otay Francis, Father won't find us in here." I pull out da picture of Mama. Her long pretty bwond hair and gween eyes make me smile. Mama is pwetty weawy, weawy pwetty. Mama looks nice, Father isn't nice. Suddenly I hear da door open and Father's loud footsteps walk into the room. I peak out through da closet door. Seeing what Father is doing. He wooks angwy, weawy angwy. He is knocking over my wamp and funwture. He quickly whips his head towards me.

His eyes weawy red and yellow.

"Found you." He mumbles his voice is dark and scary like a monsters. Dat is what he is a monster. He walk towards me as I hold Francis to my chest and lean my head on my shoulder trying to cover my ear. He bursts open da door and grabs me by my wair. "Got ya, ya little bastard!"

"Fa-Father pwease....Wo-Won't!" I cry but dat onlt makes Father angwier.

"It's DON'T! You little slut! Learn to speak!" I nod and sniffle quietly. My tears falling on Francis.

"Sowy Fa-Father." I wimper but he tows me into da couch.

"That isn't going to fucking cut it!" He screams as I close my eyes. "But.." He dwaws out pulling out a knife. "Maybe this will." I start screaming and crying for help. But no one comes no one ever comes!

~~~

"Bice, Bice wake up dear. Wake up!" I feel someone touch me. Who is touching me, I won't want to be touched. I open my eyes my mouth dry and my body trembwing. "Bice, Bice calm down sweetheart it's me." I wook awound for Father. He must be still angwy at me and I tave to tell him. I'm sowy.

"Princess, Princess hey it's us." I wook up at Awesso who is sitting on da bed with Gio, Enzo, and Rena.

"Fa-Father where is Father?" I ask mumbling. My mouth till feels weird. I see Awesso's face change he now wooks angwy. Wike Father. I push myself back, wimpering. He looks at me and I bring my hands up du my face. Hopeing he doesn't hit me der.

"Princess, I'm not going to hit you." I look dat him peeking, from my hands. Till scared.

"Fa-Father says da same ting." I see him close his eyes and wook away. Probewy angwy. I feel someone touch me again and I dolt back but it's ony Enzo.

"Hey angelo can I give you some water?" I wook down at da glass in dis hand. I nod swowy taking da glass and taking a big sip of the water. "Better?" He asks, his eyes and smile wook nice so I nod and stumble up next him. Enzo picking me up and pwaceing me in his lap. Still twembwing.

"Your so cold angelo." Enzo tays. Am I cold? I won't know I feel normal.

"We-Weawy, I-I won't feel co-cold." Enzo nods before takeing off dis jacket and putting it on me. The jacket does make me feel nice and wam. "Hmm." I mumble wrapping my arms around Enzo.

"You feel better angelo?" Enzo asks chuckling I giggle with him, nodding. "I'm glad and I will make sure you feel better and better everday."

"Otay." I whisper.

~Lorenzo~

          I rock Beatrice back and forth, her gentle breaths against my breath. Alerts me that she is asleep. We were all at the dinning room table talking over the situation when we heard screaming upstairs and immeditly ran up to find Beatrice in our bed, screaming and crying. The boys were freaked out and worried sick as I went to go grab water, Carena stayed and tried to wake her up. Her whole body was trembling and her breaths were strained. We were worried that if she doesn't wake up she might pass out.

Luckily Carena woke her up but she was still very paranoid. She must have had a hard time sleeping because she is once again asleep ontop of me. I must admit I miss haveing children running around the house again but due to all the complications with Carena's pregnancy with the twins we dediced not to have any more. Me and Carena always wanted a girl, a little princess running around but sadly couldn't so the fact that this little angelo is here.

And we might keep her. Really does bring so much joy and life back in this house. Despite the fact it hasn't even been a day.

"Should we put her back to bed?" Gio asks he still looks concered as he looks at Beatrice.

"I don't know." I whisper. I am worried that if I put her down she might wake up or she might have another nightmare again. I look at Carena who is tracing Beatrice's cheek with her thumb, gently to not wake her up.

"Lets just bring her downstairs and if she wakes up then she wakes up. She did have a good hour and a half of napping." I nod, gently getting up, all of us heading downstairs to the living room. Beatrice still sleeping on me. When I reach the living room I sit down, slowly. Being sure not to wake her but all of that work was in vain as the sound of dishes clattering wakes up Beatrice. All of us groaning in annoyance. Lizzie sticking her head out of the kitchen.

"Sorry dears but dinner is done."

"It's okay Lizzie we will all be there in a minute." Carena says her voice light and joyus as always.

"Okay then I'll set your plates." Lizzie whips away, Beatrice still holding onto me but I feel her tug at my sleeve, as I look down she grabs my tie playing with it.

"Enzo." She whispers in that adorable voice of hers.

"Yes." I whisper back. "What's up?"

"Evwyone is watching." I look up at Carena and the boys. Who are all watching with a smile on their faces. "And I tink dey are hungry." I chuckle looking back down.

"Why do you think that?"

"Cause dey keep wooking at da kitchen." I can't stiffle my laughter as I ruffle Beatrice's hair. Beatrice looking at me her head tilted, lips parted, and brows furrowed.

"What?" I pick her up a small yelp comeing from her.

"Nothing angelo lets go eat."

What did you all think about that huh? 1168 words *phew*

~RoiseRed