Preveiw for Chapter 21

AN: So before we start. I'm so sorry for not posting in a while and I'm now at 8k words WOW! It is my sister's birthday party today so I have a lot of preparing to do and my little sister Anna was actually the insperation for Bice/Beatrice. So sorry, I can't give you guys more but tommorow or tonight (Maybe) I will. Thank you again for your patience.

~RoiseRed

Preweiw of Chapter 21.

~Ricardo~
(AN: The twins and Bice's uncle)

    We sit there in the living room, silent.
I don't know how I'm going to tell the boys without all of them freaking out and they have every right to. I mean she is just a child, Hell! not even a kid she is still a baby and some bastard dared to lay his hands on her. Me and Lorenzo didn't have the best father and by 'best' I mean he was the fucking worse, he brought us into this mafia world unprepared and broken. We had no mother, no confidence, and no hope. We are and still scarred and forever will be.

I hear the door slam open and a fucking argument going on. Of course. In this household it's more common then eating. Me and Lorenzo get up and walk into the hallway seeing Lucy with Bice in her arms, Bice giggling, Alesso and Gio trying to grab Bice, and the rest of my boys all behind them screaming about something. Lizzie and Carena entering this bundle of insanity. All of us confused as Fuck. Lorenzo loseing his patenice quickly as I see his jaw tick. I see Carena walk over to Lorenzo placing her hand on his shoulder. Lorenzo calming a bit.

"Alesso." Lorenzo speaks his voice ruff and loud, everyone shutting up. Bice's eyes wide as she holds onto Lucy. Alesso walks up to his father as Gio walks over to Bice who Lucy is holding tightly. "What is going on here?" Lorenzo asks as Alesso bites his lip and rubs the back of his neck uncomfortablly but right as he was about to speak I hear Lucy scream and a wave of panic flood over us.