Chapter 21 Dizzy(AN: Finally, Sorry)

~Lorenzo~
(AN: Just in case anyone is confused this is ten minutes before the teaser)

        The two of us just stare at each other, barley moving non the less blinking. Ricardo seems to be in shock and I won't blame them. Me and Ricardo BOTH went through hell, trying to do the best for our families and our mafia. Despite our past, so knowing that another child. A young pure baby girl went through so much breaks all of our hearts and brings such rage and fury back into our hell bent lives. Lucy just left to go get the boys and our newest member to our little angelic family. Note the sarcastism.

"Lorenzo." Ricardo mumers in a confused tone.

"Yes." I answer watching him carefully.

"Yo-You don't think her father could be in the mafia could you?" He asks worried, eyes wide and his lips pressed into a thin line and honestly I don't know how to respond. I have no clue but....

And average person wouldn't have next to nothing info on their personal forms. Something does seem fishy but it doesn't make sense. I-It just doesn't, for one why would a potentional member of whatever mafia be here? In our turf? I-It just couldn't be, he could be in the police force or FBI litterally anything else, just not the mafia.

"N-No, he couldn't be it doesn't make sense." I whisper my mind still trying to comprehend this possibilty.

"We should double check just to make sure though. You know just ask Bice some questions." I shake my head no and bring my hand up chin, rubbing it gently with my thumb.

"I don't know if she knows anything. We asked very very basic questions and she couldn't even answer thoughs and the possibility of that is very slim so just no." I ramble on. My mind a haze. I need to figure this shit our and stop worring about truths that are just lies. Ricardo nods as we both just sit there in silence, silence is normal and if you aren't comfortable in silence then you are no way prepared for this world. Because sometimes you have to win in silence, let them think they are winning.

~Ricardo~
(AN: The twins and Bice's uncle)

    We sit there in the living room, silent.
I don't know how I'm going to tell the boys without all of them freaking out and they have every right to. I mean she is just a child, Hell! not even a kid she is still a baby and some bastard dared to lay his hands on her. Me and Lorenzo didn't have the best father and by 'best' I mean he was the fucking worse, he brought us into this mafia world unprepared and broken. We had no mother, no confidence, and no hope. We are and still scarred and forever will be.

I hear the door slam open and a fucking argument going on. Of course. In this household it's more common then eating. Me and Lorenzo get up and walk into the hallway seeing Lucy with Bice in her arms, Bice giggling, Alesso and Gio trying to grab Bice, and the rest of my boys all behind them screaming about something. Lizzie and Carena entering this bundle of insanity. All of us confused as Fuck. Lorenzo loseing his patenice quickly as I see his jaw tick. I see Carena walk over to Lorenzo placing her hand on his shoulder. Lorenzo calming a bit.

"Alesso." Lorenzo speaks his voice ruff and loud, everyone shutting up. Bice's eyes wide as she holds onto Lucy. Alesso walks up to his father as Gio walks over to Bice who Lucy is holding tightly. "What is going on here?" Lorenzo asks as Alesso bites his lip and rubs the back of his neck uncomfortablly but right as he was about to speak I hear Lucy scream and a wave of panic flood over us.

We all look over seeing, Lucy holding an unconscious Bice. Her small form shakeing harshly.

~Bice~

      I don't want to shut my eyes but I did. Why did I shut my eyes?

I-It wasn't my fault though, I felt so dizzy and everyone was screaming. I didn't mean it....

I-I'm sorry....Just so dizzy.

OMG!I'm have no excause except for I have had A BAD case of writters block and I'm so so so so so so sorry! Also my little sister's Anna's B-day just passed and as ya'll know she is the insperation for Bice

OMG!
I'm have no excause except for I have had A BAD case of writters block and I'm so so so so so so sorry!
Also my little sister's Anna's B-day just passed and as ya'll know she is the insperation for Bice.
She turned 4!
And I just wanted to chill with my fam before I move across country but anywho I MIGHT get a chapter out tonight. Bice's POV and proberly Lorenzo's.
But sorry I rambled on and this ISN'T EDITED but I wanted to get it out to you guys because I made you all wait so long and Mr. Hyde you are comeing up next chapter can't wait!