Chapter 6 Rath and Hugs

~Lorenzo~

    I hold her tightly in my arms her small frail form clinging to mine. Her sobs quiteing. In case you all wanted to know how I knew about her fateher, well it was kind of obvious. The way she doesn't like to mention her home or her father, the way she trembles at the thought of questions. The bruises and scars on her hand and legs. It was all obvious signs of abuise. My father was an abusive father as well so I knew how to realte to what she is going through.

She was clearly told her whole short life. Not to say a word to anyone and to keep quiet so I had no choice but to force it out of her. No matter how much it hurts me and her. The whole room has been in an uncomfotable silence for the past ten minutes. The boys looks furious as they should. This little angelo doesn't deserve what has happend to her, no one does. Well actually scatch that her bastard of father deserves it, he deserves that and so much more.

I will make sure that he will die a slow and painful death.

I see Gio get up his eyes light hazel brown eyes filled with such hatred. I've never seen him so angry and I have seen many things in my lifetime. "Where are you going?" Carena asks her voice breaking with tears. Gio storming off.

"Away." He walks out the door, Alesso getting up as well.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I watch as Alesso follows Gio out, taking a calmer approch but still livid. Lizzie left a little while ago to start on dinner. So now it's just me, Beatrice, and Carena.

"Bice dear." Carena whispers, Bice sitting up clearly tired. "Ho-How long has this been happening?" Bice still has tears flooding down her face but she has calmed for the most part. She looks very deep in thought me and Carena watching closely.

"I-I umm won't know." She sniffles again holding onto me. "I-I sorry." She presses her fist to her chest going in a circler motion. Carena opens up her arms and carefully takes Beatrice from me and placing in her own lap.

"It's okay baby, your okay now." She leans down and kisses Beatrice's head, Beatrice humming in response. "And you aren't going back there picalo. Ever." Beatrice looks down at Carena's bracelet playing with the beads.

"Bu-But I have to go back soon, wight?" Carena leans back looking at Beatrice's honey pooled eyes.

"No!" Beatrice jolts back her eyes becoming glassy again but Carena grabs her face and brings their foreheads togther. Her eyes softing. "I'm sorry for yelling but you can't go back there not when he's hurting you."

"But i-it taws my fault." (AN: But it was my fault)

"No, it's not. It was never your fault and if so that doesn't mean he can hit you." Beatrice nods and rests her head on Carena's chest. Carena wrapping her arms around her as if too sheild her from the rest of this cruel world. I scoot in next to her, resting my head on Carena's shoulder.

"Starà bene amore." (AN: She will be okay love)

"Lorenzo come può qualcuno farlo solo a una bambina?" (AN: Lorenzo how can someone do that to just a baby?) I sigh wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling her close.

"I don't know amore but he will pay for it." Carena just nods as we look at Beatrice who is now sleeping on her lap. "But I know one thing amore."

"What's that?" She asks her head lowered.

"That whether we like it or not. We are already too in love with this girl to let her go." Carena starts laughing loudly as she runs a hand through Bice's hair.

"I suppose that is true, isn't it."

Short chapter. Sorry. This is also going to be my end screen from now on.