Chapter 11 Evenings and Mornings

~Alesso~

           Me and Gio lie awake in our beds. Anxious. We finally got a baby sister an adorable fucking sister. She is the first female sibling and cousin to be brought into this family, this generation. All of our cousins our boys and my only other sibling is Gio. "Yo, Alesso you awake?" I schoff before throwing a piece of scrap paper at him.

"What am I not being annoying enough, for you to notice me?"  I ask in a cocky tone of voice.

"Oh hell no! Please don't be yourself." For a minute I didn't get it but after hearing him laughing his fucking balls out. I got it, grabbing a pillow and smacking him in the face. "OW!" He screams.

"Shh!" I hush him, both of us worried we might have woken up our parents or Bice.

(AN: Sorry it's so small and pretend there are two beds) :(

               Me and Gio look at the door for a couple minutes excepting to see our mother burst in. Telling us to shut up but nothing...

Thank God!

I take a breath and release it slowly. Me and Gio exchanging glances before Gio speaks up.  "How do you think Aunt Lucy will act?" My eyes go wide as I look at him, Gio with the same look.

"Poor Bice she is going to get smothered." Me and Gio both start quietly laughing. Knowing at how she will react. Aunt Lucy always wanted a baby girl and after SIX boys she finally gave up so we all know for a fact that when she meets Bice and Bice being her cute adorable self is going to send Aunt Lucy over the edge and proberly borderline kidnap her.

"We are going to have to be her new body guards." I whisper. Gio nodding as he chuckles.

"I cool with that." Gio adds. "But..." He tenses up, looking up at the wall. "I don't think Bice is ready to meet our family yet." Gio says sadly. I nod agreeing. Bice has been through to much at such a young age and if she gets scared at the tinest things from us then how will she manage our crazy italian family. I tighten my fists at the thought of Bice ever getting hurt in such a way that caused her to have a fucking panic attack because of a memory. All of her memoires should be happy ones, filled with ice cream, cookies, and toys. Not pain and suffering.

"Well, the longer she stays with us the better she'll get. Right?" I ask looking at Gio, Gio just shrugging in response.

"I hope so." We stay quiet for another ten minutes both of us about ready to pass out. "Well I don't know about you but I'm hitting the sack. Night."

"Night." I whisper falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

  I wake up the next morning to Gio throwing a fucking baseball at me hitting my side. "Ow the fuck?" I ask, pissed this is not how I wanted to wake up. That crazy bastard just starts laughing as he slides his white V-neck on. "Well how else am I supposed to wake you up?" I look at him dumbfounded.

"I don't know a good morning would have suficed." Gio chuckles lightly, throwing his hands up.

"Maybe." He says as he walks out the door. I fall back into bed closing my eyes and running a hand through my messy hair. Suddenly my thoughts go back to Bice, my new baby sister waiting for me downstairs. I bounce up out of bed and quickly grab my clothes and get dressed.

~Time Skip~

Running downstairs and into the dinning room. I'm met with Dad and Gio sitting down eating breakfeast as Lizzie and Mom are doing Bice's hair near the island. "Morning Awesso." Bice chirps as mom puts her hair up into a bun. "Morning Bice." I say back before walking over and kissing her cheek. Her giggling and rubbing it after words.

"Your breakfeast is on the table dear." Lizzie says, looking up. I nod and take a seat to the left, now three seats down.

"Well after breakfeast we are heading to the mall. To get this angelo some clothes." Mom says happily as she hums a sweet tune.

"Okay." I mumble as I grab a peice of bacon and throw it into my mouth. Savoring the taste.

~Time Skip~

    "Alright ready to go everyone?" Mom asks in the living room. Me and Gio nod, my father just sitting on the couch with his phone. Bice tugs on my sleeve me looking down at her, in the clothes she wore from yesterday now dry and a cute braided bun Mom and Lizzie did.

 Bice tugs on my sleeve me looking down at her, in the clothes she wore from yesterday now dry and a cute braided bun Mom and Lizzie did

       "What is it princess?" She fiddles with her thumbs as I lean down in a crouching postion.

"Wat is da mall?" I smile brightly at her before taking her hand and heading out the door with everyone except dad who has to stay to get some paperwork done.

"Well," I explain while walking out the door and onto the porch. "It is a big collection of stores in one building." Her eyes go wide with wonder as we make it to the car. We found one of the old carseats from when me and Gio were babies and installed it. Of course we are getting her a new one that isn't old, with stains. We get her all seated in the carseat. Mom driving with me and Gio in the back with Bice.

(AN: the car

(AN: the car.)

        Hope you enjoyed! :)~RoiseRed

~RoiseRed