Chapter 17 Your Move

AN: Hey Guys It's me and I decided to give you all a short early chapter for reaching 3K reads in under two weeks! HOLY CRAP thank you guys so much once again. It's funny how I was just freaking out over 500 reads and here I am a 3K. Also as I promised this chapter is dedicated to yukia98 for being one of my biggest supports. Also I have TWO other books. 'The Raven and The Dove' which is another mafia romance and has a fun mystery element to it and 'Exodus' which is a werewolf romance which I am in love with at the moment!

So if you liked this story so far please check my other books out as well, and please follow. It really helps me to know you like my books and my writting style :) and IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS for upcoming chapters in any books DM me or comment down bellow. I check every comment and it brings me such joy seeing you all fall in love with this book just as much as me! So without further ado...

Chapter 17.

~Unknown~

I just gave the order, a sly smirk on my face as I stare at the chest set sprawled out on my desk. It wasn't an ordinary chess set, instead of your black or red, or white and black, it was lions and vipers. The vipers a dark ivory black and the lions a bright shinning gold. I hear a knock on the door as I direct my attention to the annoyance. "Yes." I respond in a gruff tone of voice.

"It's me boss may I come in?" I schoff and lean back in my chair putting my hands on my lap folded.

"You may." I see the door open and my right hand come limping in. His arm held up in a black cotton sling. I can't help but smile at how much damage I did to him without even trying. "Did you do it?" I ask anxiously the thought of my plan already in action sends shivers up my spine.

"Yes Boss the order has been given, along with the supplies needed." I break out into a series of laughs and chuckles as I look up at my right hand. His face filled with sorrow and guilt. "What, are you regreting your decision?" I ask in a mocking tone of voice. He turns his face away, looking down as I continue my rant. "You came to me, my dearest boy. Are you really regretting it?" I see him take a strained breath and straighten his spine. Finally growing a back bone.

"No, I don't regret taking revenge on Lorenzo Visto but..." He looks down at the chess board and back up at me. "I just wish I was the one to do it." I break out in a fit of laughter once again. At the sudden boldness.

"Well, well, well look who fianlly grew a pair of balls." I respond as I stand up walking over to him. A serious solem look on his face. I put my hand on his shoulder, his whole body tensing as I lead him over to my desk the chess set catching his eye once again.

I pick up a small pawn at the center of the board and place it two spaces foward. A bright enlightening grin on my face. I return to my seat. My right hand and secret wepon before me. I lean foward and fold my hands, leaning my chin on them.

"Your Move, Visto."