Let Love Bleed Red

"Jungkook, sweetie, wake up."
I'm shaken awake, and I open my eyes to see Mrs. Kim. "Honey, you fell asleep last night without cleaning up." She tells me gently.

"Huh?" I ask.

"After you were done, it looks like you fell right asleep." She repeats.
I shoot upright, my eyes wild.

"Really?"
She nods.
"Taehyung, did Taehyung come in here?" I ask.

"Yes, sweetheart, just for a moment. Then he came out and got me as soon as he smelled you. He explained that he accidentally got you excited last night, so it makes sense that you had to burn some energy. Just get cleaned up so you can get to school on time. I can take you if you're too embarrassed to ride with Taehyung, but I leave soon. I doubt he will bring it up, so you can both pretend it didn't happen. It makes sense, honey, sleeping in an alpha's bed after such a confusing night. Let's just forget about it and move on, okay? I'll make you some toast."
Mrs. Kim pats my foot as she gets up, leaving me alone to gather up the sheets in a pile with my dirty underwear.

I finally take up on Taehyung's underwear offer and open the top drawer of his dresser.
There's the red hat he likes to wear to school, next to some black beret thing.
There's also boxers, briefs, some swim trunks, and his socks.
I grab a pair of briefs, hoping they're not too long on me, and take my skirt and one of Taehyung's shirts to the bathroom.
I doubt his pants will fit my short legs, so I'm stuck wearing the same skirt from yesterday.

I quickly learn how to use the shower and clean all the dried up slick from my thighs.

Taehyung obviously only has alpha products, so I need to remember to go to the store to get things I need.
For now I wash my hair and body and try to dry myself quickly. I get dressed, brush my teeth, and dry my hair. I don't have anything to style it with, so it lays flat, matching the rest of my weird outfit.
Thankfully Taehyung's briefs don't show from under my skirt, and I put on my shoes, walking cautiously down the stairs.

Taehyung's not at the table, so I sit down in front of the promised toast.

"Where is he?" I ask Mrs.Kim, who's fluttering around in the kitchen.

"Oh, he's in Yoongi's room, getting a headstart while you were getting ready. Do you want me to get him? Are you ready to leave?" She asks, setting down the towel she was using.

"Yes, please." I say quietly.

"Okay. You can head outside if you want, he'll be out in a minute." She heads upstairs.

I take her advice and my purse and walk outside. By the time I reach the car Taehyung's walking out of the house.
I turn away so I can't see him, and he unlocks the car, getting in the driver's side.

I slide into the passengers seat and put my bookbag in my lap. I watch the trees pass through the window as Taehyung drives.

"I didn't see anything. I thought you went into heat. But my mom told me you didn't. I'm sorry. Next time I'll keep the door closed." Taehyung speaks.

"No, I'm sorry. I know it's disgusting for me to... in your bed. I won't, again. I wasn't thinking." I apologize, cringing.

"It's not disgusting, and I mean, you gotta masturbate somewhere."

I gag. "Ew."
"What?" Taehyung laughs nervously. "Everyone does it. Mostly. I don't know about nuns."

"They must do it the most. Since they can't mate, you know." I muse.

"Maybe. But I thought the point of abstinence was no sexual pleasure." Taehyung argues.

"Hmm, no, I think just with other people."

"III don't know." Taehyung teases.

I laugh. "Thanks. For talking to me. Like, after this morning."

"Duh. I still like you. I just hadn't taken blockers yet. Caught me off guard."

"Like me? Like an... alpha?" I ask quietly.

"Well, yes. Like always. But also just as a person. Jungkookie, if you liked me back, I would do anything for you. Eat an avocado, cut my hair, read a book. Endless possibilities. And I am still going to wait for you. I don't care if you have six toes or two noses or no womb. So neh." He sticks his tongue out.

Good.

I nod, and we don't talk again until we're at school.

"Bye, Kookie. Wait!" Taehyung yelps when I start getting out of the car. "I didn't scent you yet. You have to be careful around alphas today. Just lean your head back for a minute."

I comply, sitting back in the passenger seat. Taehyung leans over the console and nudges his nose along my neck, feeling around for my scent gland.
When he finds it he rubs against it, covering it with his smell to help ward off suitors.

"Can I mark it? Nothing big, just so they see." Taehyung pulls his head away so he can look at me.

Yes yes yes yes

"Sure." I respond casually.
So he leans back in and carefully sets his teeth around the gland, pressing down gently so he doesn't break the skin. Taehyung sucks the skin into his mouth, and when he pulls away there's a soft hickey, a ring of indentions around the edge to show his teeth.

When I see it in the mirror I preen, rubbing it with my fingers to darken the bruise.

"Thank you." I turn to him, flipping the mirror back up and grabbing my bag.

"Be safe." Taehyung answers.

I nod, getting out and closing the car door behind me.
My body tingles as I watch Taehyung drive away, able to feel his teeth on my neck as I pinch and worry the mark on my neck, trying to make his claim stay longer.