I Don't Know

I don't end up showing Taehyung the things I got that night, since he was asleep, but in the morning I bring him a pop tart in my favorite pajama set.

He looks away immediately. "You're only in your underwear." He says.

"They're pajamas. And I put them on so you could see." I pout.
He looks then, taking the pop tart I offer.
"It's cute. It suits you." Taehyung compliments, holding my hand as I climb onto the bed to sit in his lap. "No, no! Don't sit down, I have to pee." He says quickly when he sees my goal.

I pout but get down.

"Do you need help?" I ask.

"Can you put on a shirt and get Yoongi? He'll help me up." Taehyung instructs.

I grin. "You don't want him to see my belly? Or is it my shorts? Are they too short?" I tease.

Taehyung frowns. "Too short for you to be hopping around in front of my brother."

"I'm going to wear one of your shirts." I say, and skip into his room. I pull a shirt over my outfit, some stretched out band tee, and turn to Yoongi. He's sleeping on the mattress, laid bare on the floor. He claimed it very quickly after he saw me sleeping on the couch.

"Yah." I whisper, using his sleepiness to drop the honorific. I kick the bed to make it jiggle.

"Go the fuck away I just got home an hour ago." Yoongi growls. "And 'yah' me one more time and I'll rip out your hair extensions."

"Whatever. Get up. Taehyung's gonna pee himself." I say, kicking the mattress again.

Yoongi rises to his feet all in one motion, towering over me. His hair sticks up, curling all different directions, and squints. "Are you wet?" He asks, and pushes past me.

I sputter. "No! And if I am, it's not because of you!" I defend, stomping after him.

Yoongi puts his arms behind Taehyung and lifts him into a sitting position. From there he drags Taehyung's legs around so they're dangling off the bed, helping him stand up without tensing his torso.

"I forgot how tall you were." I giggle nervously, Taehyung finally standing before me after a week. His hair dangles in his eyes and I stretch up to push it out of the way. Taehyung smiles in thanks, leaning on Yoongi as they make their way to the bathroom. I stay behind on the bed, kicking my legs as I wait for him to return.

When he comes back out, still aided by Yoongi, they pause by the bed.

"Anything you want to do before I lay down again?" Taehyung asks, grinning.
I get on my knees on the bed and wrap my arms around him, burying my face in his chest.

"You stupid idiot, you shouldn't have fought that piece of trash. You got your ass kicked and now we can't have sex."

Yoongi coughs loudly, and I ignore him.

"Jimin tried to kiss me and Yoongi wanted to watch." I whisper, and I feel Taehyung's head snap to look at him.

"As an objective action. You know I like kissing. And he didn't kiss him." Yoongi corrects.
Taehyung wraps his arms around me and I burrow into his shirt, humming happily.

"Hurry up. I need to go to sleep." Yoongi interrupts, and I growl.

"You want to help him back into bed? You don't have the strength for that, you'd hurt him. So hurry up before I leave." Yoongi rushes.

I bite Taehyung's pectoral through his shirt, nuzzling into him one more time before pulling away.

Taehyung rubs at the spot as Yoongi lays him down, stomping out of the room.

"Why's he mad?" Taehyung asks.

"He just got home from Jimin's. Actually... While we're on the topic of Jimin, we were talking about me spending the night over there. Like, this week. Tomorrow, actually." I climb into the bed and lay next to Taehyung.

"Oh, okay. I want to see you before you leave, if I can." Taehyung responds.

"Okay, but I was talking to Jimin last night and he had some ideas on what we could do." I nudge.

"Okay...?" Taehyung lifts an eyebrow in confusion.

"One of the ideas was to dress you up like an omega, until we remembered your injury."

"Understandable."

"Yeah and another idea was for me to watch Jimin fuck Yoongi with his strap on." I look up to see his reaction.

Taehyung nods. Slooowly. When I don't continue he looks down. "Is that all? Or are you trying to ask me for permission?"

"Uh.. I guess- are you okay with it? Should I ask permission?" I ask.

"Well, as long as you're just watching and you're not attracted to them- well I mean you can if you want I know you're not actually my omega so I can't say anything-" Taehyung starts.

I let out a warning growl, making him shut up.

"Okay, Okay. Can I say... maybe not this time? It feels a little bit like rejection, for you to want to do that while i'm mostly bedridden. Can it wait until i'm not stuck in bed?" Taehyung asks.

I nod. "Of course. It doesn't have to happen at all, actually. I was just curious." And a little turned on, though I leave that part out for Taehyung's sake.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's mom calls. "Time to get up for school."

I make a face at Taehyung. "I'm not excited. A lot of the omegas are pissed at me because Jaebum is in the hospital."

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. "Are people being mean to you?" He asks.

I hum, rising from the bed. "Not... really? I've got to get ready. I'll see you later." I gasp. "Aaaaactually, I'll text you in class. I'll miss you every second you're not with me, Taehyung." I say dramatically, leaning in close to kiss his cheek.

"Really?" Taehyung squints at me.

"No." I sigh. "However... I am upset it took me so long to finally talk to you. I'm quickly growing attached to you, so hurry up and get better so I can show you off. And maybe when I get back from school we can watch a movie?" I ask from the doorway, hiding halfway behind the door.

Taehyung grins. "Yeah."

"Okay, I get you're obsessed with me, but don't look at me like that. I'll take back what I said." I threaten him.

"You can't take it back. It's already been said." Taehyung corrects me.

"Reeeeally pushing me to the edge right now, Tae-hyung."

It's occurred to me that my idea of fractured rib recovery is completely inaccurate, but I'm in too deep, so Taehyung has to suffer a bit longer.