Time for the Moon Night

"Get up, Kookie." Taehyung whispers, shaking my shoulder.

I grumble and sit up, my cheek sweaty where I was laying on Taehyung's skin. There's a red mark on his hip in the shape of my face, above it his rumpled shirt.
My mouth tastes bad, and my face wrinkles at the flavor.
"What?" I ask him, pulling my hand out of my underwear and staring at it.

"You need to take a shower. Yoongi's going to take you to your house while it's dark." Taehyung explains.

I help him tuck himself back into his underwear, asking, "What time is it?"

"Almost three am."

"Okay, okay." I stumble into Yoongi's bathroom, washing my hands and rinsing out my mouth before wetting a washcloth. I bring it back to Taehyung and wipe his face, pushing his hair back so it doesn't stick.

He takes the towel from me and I get him a new shirt, very careful not to hurt him as I take off his old one.

I glance at his chest but try not to linger as I pull the new shirt over his head, and the process is very slow, trying not to jostle his rib as he puts his arm through the sleeve. Eventually it's on and I get a change of clothes to shower in the guest bathroom.

I try to be quick but I'm very thorough, shaving and putting on lotion, brushing my teeth, scraping off my chipped nail polish.
By the time I step out of the bathroom my skin is pink and the mirror is fogged up. I'm wearing another pair of Taehyung's sweatpants and a black t-shirt, which makes a strange combination with my Mary Janes.

I slink back into Yoongi's room, self conscious from my outfit, but Taehyung's eyes sparkle when he sees me.
That makes my stomach flutter, and I smile.

"This isn't dangerous, is it? You sneaking into your house?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know. It may be very dangerous." I drawl. "So you should probably kiss me first, in case I never return." I say, leaning closer and presenting my cheek.

"You want me to kiss your cheek or your lips?" He asks, a tilt of humor in his tone.

"Well, we know what happened last time we tried to kiss." I respond.

"Mhmm, but practice makes perfect." Taehyung winks.

"Eww." I laugh. "You better stop talking like that."

"I will, I will! Come on, a little kiss for good luck." He coaxes.

"Mmm... One." I say quickly, then peck his lips and dart away before he can do anything.

I laugh at his face.

"Come on!" He whines. "You're lucky I can't chase you because you would be caught so quickly right now..."

I cackle, doubling over. "Whatever, old man. I'd outrun you any day, and I intend to show off my skills once you get better. I'll see you lateeeeer!" I sing, skipping out of the room.
Taehyung is protesting loudly and I snicker under my breath, licking my lips as I go to find Yoongi.

If I think about it long enough I can still feel Taehyung's tongue against mine, his scent after I came, proud and confident, aroused-

"Are you ready yet? I've been waiting forever." Yoongi interrupts, sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung told me you'd come get me when you were ready, so I was waiting with him. I'd just come to see if you were okay." I feign innocence, my voice soft. "I really didn't mean to keep you waiting." I tilt my head down and glance at him through my eyelashes, then quickly drop my gaze back to the floor.

There's a pause, and I glance up shyly. Yoongi's staring at me.
"That's bullshit, isn't it? You're good at that." He says, getting off of the couch.

I preen, lifting my chin up. "Thank you. I've practiced my whole life."