The Phone Call

Felix's Pov
My eyes slowly opened to reveal Changbin and Isabella standing over me. "Felix! Are you okay?!" Changbin helped me sit up on the couch. "Um....yeah." I grabbed my head as loud ringing rang in my ear.

"Where's Y/N....-? Y/N?!" I dropped to the ground beside Y/N and lifted her in my arms. "Y/N! Wake up!" I looked upon her motionless body. "Daddy!" Jake tightly embraced me with his tiny arms. "Hey buddy!" I used one arm to tightly embrace my son.

"Changbin, what happened to Y/N?! Did you get my message?!" I frantically asked as I looked upon my motionless wife and my confused son. "I did! That demon is back!" He gripped his hands into a fist. "What happened here?" I asked as I lifted Y/N onto the couch.

"That demon had came into this house disguised as you and had forced this black smoke into Y/N. Here! The demon also handed this to Jake." Changbin handed me a picture of me and Y/N. I turned to the back and read out-loud the message in red ink.

"Forever together but eternally apart?"

"What happened at your house?" Changbin now questioned me. "All I remember was rushing Y/N and Jake out to you guys, I ran inside and back into Jake's room where I first saw the demon. He wasn't there so I searched the whole house, but the demon ended up coming to me. He lifted me in the air and black smoke...." I paused as my head rang loudly. "Are you alright Felix?" Changbin and Isabella looked at me concerned.

"I'm fine." I waved them off as I tried to gather as much memory from that night as I could. "The black smoke....he forced the black smoke into me too." I looked down to Y/N. "Did he do anything to Jake?!" I quickly pick up Jake in my arms and examined him for any injuries.

"No. Thankfully the demon didn't touch Jake." Isabella patted my shoulders to reassure me. I sighed heavily and firmly hugged my little human. "I'm okay daddy." Jake hugged me back. "I miss you." His small voice whispered in my ear. "I missed you too buddy!" I smiled as I ruffled his hair.

"Oh! I need to tell you guys something that the demon had said to me." I placed Jake back onto the floor before going into details. "The demon said that he possessed an old friend of mine. I wasn't able to see who he was possessing before Y/N had came into the room."

Changbin and Isabella stood in thought of who could've been the victim of the demon. "Why would he continue to look like you though Felix?" Isabella questioned. "He took on Felix's image when he possessed me." Changbin stated, which made all of our heads spin around in circles.

"How did he possess two of you guys at once?" Isabella now asked. "I don't know exactly....how did he possess you and me at the same time?" I looked to Changbin, but he looked just as confused as me. "Let's call up some people to help us on this." Changbin took out his phone and dialed a few numbers.

"Hey Jisung! Is Hyunjin with you too? Great! I need you guys to come over for a bit."

****************
It's been so long! I hope you guys forgive me! T_T