The Promise

Y/N Pov
"Felix?!" I quickly scurried to Jake's room and popped my head in. "Felix? I thought you were going to get a drink of water?!" He turned around and quickly walked over to me. "I was about to go!" He smiled. "Who were you talking to?" I questioned as I looked behind him to see no one there. "What do you mean? You must be hearing things!" He laughed as we both walked out of Jake's room.

"No....I'm pretty sure I heard you talking to someone." I argued back. "I wasn't!" He wined dramatically. I just rolled my eyes as he lead us both back to our room.

"Jake needs his mom." He urged me towards our sleeping son. "He needs his dad too!" I replied as I turned to look at him suspiciously. He just smiled as he pulled me into a hug. "You and Jake make me the happiest person in the world. You know that, right?" I felt his warm tears as they landed on my head.

"Felix?! What's wrong?!" I looked up at him and wiped his tears away. "I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but you and Jake have to be careful!" He suddenly turned serious. "Wait?! What do you mea-" He cut me off before I could continue and walked over to Jake.

"Hey little buddy!" He ruffled Jake's hair. "I need you to get up." Felix smiled. Jake's little eyes opened sleepily and closed again as he fell back to sleep.

Felix then picked up Jake with his little blanket around him and walked back over to me. "Y/N, I need you to take Jake and you both go stay with Isabella and Changbin." I looked at him confused, nervous, scared, and every emotion mixed into one.

"What do you mean?! How about you?! What's going on?!" I started to cry. "I'll explain everything when it's done! You need to hurry!" Before I could protest, he put Jake in my arms and quickly packed some clothes for me and Jake. He threw the bag over his shoulders and hurried us down the stairs.

I tried to protest and stayed inside the house, but he dragged me out to the car. He grabbed Jake and put him into his car seat and carefully tucked him in, then he threw the bag to the floor.

"You need to hurry Y/N!" He frantically said as he opened the drivers side of the car. "No! I'm not leaving without an explanation! And I'm not leaving without you!" I protested. "Y/N! There's no time to argue! Just get in the car and drive away from here!" He shouted.

Tears started to stream down my face again as I hugged him tightly. "You promise not to get hurt or get into trouble?" I asked. "I promise." He sighed as he hugged me tightly. "Here! Take this and give it to Changbin." He grabbed my hand and curled my fingers tightly to an envelope. "Don't lose this! No matter what!" He said sternly as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Promise to come back to us!" I cried as I cupped one side of his face. "I promise." He whispered as he kissed me on the forehead.

****************
How do you guys like it so far? Eh? Confused? Probably!

Anyways! I HIGHLY recommend the Chinese drama "I Will Never Let You Go"! 51 episodes but it's worth it! And I also HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend "The Princess Wei Young"! That Chinese drama is SOOOOOOOO GOOD! 58 episodes but I watched it like a hundred times!

They'll keep you busy in quarantine lol!

"I Will Never Let You Go"- Viki
"The Princess Wei Young"- Netflix, Viki