The Beginning of Torture

"Bold of you to step back into my house." We all had gotten up as we can now see the demon standing in front of us. "Wow...he really is you." I heard Hyunjin whisper in fear under his breath. The demon laughed as he scanned all of our faces.

"Bold of you to think you got rid of me." The demon chuckled as it stepped closer. "Who are you possessing, demon?!" I angrily commanded as I also took a step closer to it. "Do you really want to see? Does it torture you that much that you don't know?" The demon kept teasing as he saw the furry rise in my eyes.

"It actually tortures me." Jisung spoke up. A shiver ran down Jisung's back as the demon turned his head towards Jisung. "What tortures you the most?" The demon questions as a smirk appeared on his face. Jisung froze as he realized what he just did. "If you want something to torture, then you should've just asked me to." The demon smirked as he disappeared and quickly reappeared right in front of Jisung.

"No! Get away from him!" I jumped to Jisung, but with a wave of the demon's hands, he swung me and Hyunjin backwards, slamming into the wall. He didn't even loose contact with Jisung as he now gripped Jisung by the neck and lifted him up in the air.

"No! Jisung!" Me and Hyunjin struggled to get up from the pain that ran through our body as we looked upon the demon sucking the life out of our friend. "You will all know what true torture is." The demon smiled widely as he lets go of Jisung. Jisung harshly hits the floor as he desperately gasped for air.

"I will get rid of you forever!" I shouted painfully as the demon walked up to me and knelt down to the ground. "Forever together but eternally apart." The demon recited the saying that was on the back of the photo of me and Y/N. "I can't wait to watch the torture you guys will face without each other." The demon's malevolent smile appeared once again as he stands up and disappears into thin air.

"Felix, are you okay?" Hyunjin and Jisung limped over to me to help me stand. "Yeah...I'm fi-" I gripped my chest as an immense shot of pain rammed through my heart. I looked out the window as the sun had slowly started to rise as morning had arrived.

I gripped my chest even tighter as the pain never stopped and I couldn't breathe. "Felix!" I heard the muffled voices of Jisung and Hyunjin call out my name, but I felt myself drifting farther from them as I started seeing stars and finally collapsed.

Y/N's Pov
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt the morning sun shine through the window. I looked around the living room and saw Changbin sleeping in a chair while Isabella and Jake were sleeping on the other couch.

I sat up and scanned the room once again, but Felix was nowhere to be found. "Y/N, you're awake." Changbin yawned as he stretched from his chair. "Where's Felix?! I saw him wake up before I collapsed!" I quickly got up and walked around the house. "Wait Y/N!" Changbin ran after me.

He pulled me back by my arm and swung me around to face him. "We have some friends that are here to help and Felix went with them to help get rid of this demon. Felix wants you and Jake to stay here where he knows it's safer." I just sighed as I looked at the dark bags that hung low under Changbin's eyes.

"Why us Changbin? Why are we stuck with this fate?" I cried as I fell against him. He just hugged me tightly without saying a word. "How about breakfast?" He suggested as we broke our hug. I nodded as a tired smile appeared on Changbin's face. "I'll go start. Go ahead and wake up Isabella and Jake. Spend some time with them." Changbin ushered me to go back into the living room as he walked to the kitchen.

I did as I was told and headed back to the living room. I gently woke up Isabella and Jake and just sat there rocking my sleepy son. "It's all going to be okay." Isabella reassured me as she hugged me from the side. "I hope so-" We all jumped at the sound of a sudden loud crash that came from the kitchen.

We all rushed to the kitchen to check on Changbin, but as we entered, both me and Isabella's eyes widened at the sight we saw. Food covered the counters and floor as Changbin was aggressively shaking on the floor.

"Changbin?!" Isabella ran and fell beside her husband as I followed her. "Changbin! No! Please... please!" Isabella cried as she pulled out her phone to call 911. As I sat Jake on the side, I tried to help Changbin as my initial assumption is that he was having a seizure. But as I looked upon his face, his eyes kept interchanging from his normal eye color to a glowing red.

"Isabella...." I stood up and helped Isabella to her feet. "Isabella! We have to get out of here!" I grabbed Jake and tried to drag Isabella away. "No! I can't leave him like that! I need to help him!" Isabella cried out as she desperately tried to stay. "Isabella! Listen to me! He might not be the same Changbin me and you know, he could change into that demon and hurt one of us! We need to leave right now!" I harshly pull Isabella away as she tried to resist, but she finally gave in and let me drag her away.

All three of us bolted to the car and hopped in and drove as far as we could from the house. Tears never stopped running down Isabella's face as tears also never stopped running down my face. Now both me and Isabella's loved ones aren't guaranteed to be okay.