The Note

Y/N Pov
Tears continued to stream down my face as I quickly drove to Changbin's and Isabella's house. Fear started to creep up my back as I kept looking forward at the dark road.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jake still sleeping. I sighed nervously as I looked back at the abandoned road.

"Well, well! What a beautiful baby you have." A low voice whispered in my ear. I darted my eyes up and saw the demon Felix sitting in the backseat looking over Jake. He looked the same as the first time he appeared, with blood running down his face and his pitch black eyes with his fangs still shining brightly.

"Get away from him!" I gritted my teeth. "I'm not going to do anything....I'm only your imagination." He smirked. I quickly looked at the road to make sure I was still in the middle of my lane before I looked back up and saw nothing.

"Felix! You better be okay! I can't lose you again!" I cried as I stepped on the gas petal.

After what felt like an eternity, I screeched into Changbin's and Isabella's driveway. I quickly grabbed Jake and darted for the front door and rapidly knocked on the door.

The house lights finally lit up and Changbin appears behind the screen door. "Y/N? What are you doing here this late?" He yawned. "It's Felix! And that demon!" I cried. Changbin's eyes grew wide and he quickly unlocked the screen door and pulled us inside.

"Y/N?" Isabella walked down the stairs, rubbing her eyes. "What happened?!" She asked concerned as I looked like a total mess. "You can explain later! Let's get you and Jake upstairs!" Changbin said as he lead us up.

"You guys can stay in the guest room." Changbin opened one of the bedroom doors. "We'll check on Felix tomorrow and you can tell us what happened." Changbin reassures as he slowly closes the door.

"Wait!" Changbin opens the door again and waits for me to continue. "Felix told me to give you this." I extended the envelope to Changbin. He opens it up and his eyes widened as he read the note.

"What does it say?" I nervously asked. "It's nothing." A tight smile appears on his face. "Get some sleep." Then he closes the door completely, leaving only me and Jake in the room. "Felix....what is going on?!" I sighed heavily as tears continued to run down my face. I laid beside Jake on the bed as I kept watch throughout the night.

~~~~

"Y/N?" I slowly opened my eyes to see Felix hovering over me. "Felix!" I quickly sat up and hugged him tightly. He just laughed and pulled us apart to look at me. "Take care of Jake and yourself while I'm gone." He smiled. "What do you mean? You're here." He didn't say anything as he slowly drifted away like the time before as I couldn't grasp him anymore. "Felix!!!" I cried out as he completely disappeared.

"Y/N?!" I shot my eyes open and saw Changbin and Isabella hovering over me. "You must've had a bad dream! We heard you cry from downstairs!" Isabella helped me sit up. I looked over at the clock that was perched on the nightstand.

"It's already 12?!" I gasped. "Yep! I bathed Jake and he's currently taking a nap downstairs." Changbin reassures me as he saw me looking down where Jake was sleeping.

"Thank you!" I sighed. "What nightmare did you have that has you crying so hard?" Isabella asked as she handed me a tissue. "I lost Felix again...." I said as more tears ran down my face. "What do you mean? I'm here." All of our heads shot up to see Felix smiling at the door.