The Demon

"Felix?!!" I jumped up and ran to Felix and tightly embraced him. "What happened last night?! Are you okay?!" I questioned as I turned him around. He just laughed as he hugged me back. "I'm fine! Don't worry too much!" He looked over at Changbin and Isabella with a smile.

"It's been awhile since I seen you guys!" He said as he walked over and hugged both of them. "Same here!" Changbin laughed.

"I'm hungry! Sorry to be rude, but do you guys have any food?" Felix sheepishly laughed in embarrassment. "Of course!" Isabella quickly walked down the stairs to prepare lunch.

"What happened last night Felix?" Changbin questioned suspiciously. "That demon I fought with a few years ago that possessed you also lived in me." Felix shook his head. "And I thought he was gone!"

"Now we have to find a new way to make sure that the demon is gone forever!" Changbin nodded, agreeing with Felix. "We'll figure it out after lunch." I smiled as I scooted them down the stairs.

"Where's my son anyways?" Felix asked as he looked around. "Did you forget that he always takes a nap during lunch now?" I laughed as we all sat around the table filled with food. "Oh yeah....I forgot! What happened last night has been in my head." He awkwardly laughs.

"Are you sure you're okay Felix?" Changbin questions. "Yes, I'm fine!" He smiles as he sat down and started eating.

"Felix....?" I asked as I sat beside him. "Yes?" He replied as he popped tomato's into his mouth. The one food item that Felix never liked. "Nothing..." I suspiciously replied as I watched him continue eating.

Changbin and Isabella seemed suspicious of Felix at this point also. "Can you tell us what happened last night?" Changbin now questions Felix. "Yes. I ushered Y/N and Jake out of the house because I saw the demon in our house again. I needed them to be safe while I took care of that demon, so after I confronted it, I took care of him." Felix proudly smiles as he continues to eat his lunch.

"Why did you write me that note?" Changbin questions Felix. "What did I tell you?" Felix questions this time as he stops eating to listen. "You written the note for me to keep Y/N and Jake here until you come over to get them." Changbin and Felix looked at each other as Felix didn't say anything.

"I said that so I would know that they will be safe until I came back." Felix smiles as he picks up another tomato with his fork. "Oh really? I just made that up." Changbin glared at Felix as he sets his fork down.

"Who are you?!"