First Step

Phil POV
While waiting MC to get ready, I leans against wall and take a look the direction of the maps in my cellphone, according to the address that MC sent.
"Ok, I'm ready. Sorry" She says. I look up at her and mesmerized. She's changed her hairstyles, earlier she's cute but now, she's look ...  hot. Her hair now is shoulder length, she style it wavy volume, dyed it with dirty blonde. Previously, she have dark blue long hair. She's wearing black leather jacket, white t-shirt inside, dark blue jeans & black high heel ankle boots make her look more stunning.
"Something's wrong?" Her words break my thought
"You're changed your hair" I push away from wall and replied.
"Well...Because I'm a wanted celebrity here, I need to do it. So, how do I look?" She take a spin in front of me, I chuckles to hide my nervous with the sight of her.
"You're still single? Lucky me" I says with wink. She's just roll her eyes & shake her head.
"Let's go" she says, walk out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Dr. Meds Ulric Barret'

The journeys take about 45 minutes with Phil's car, a black 1967 Impala. The recording session between Hannah & Dr Ulric Barret make me think, Hannah probably told the doctor what happened back then. Both of us walk in and meet with the receptionist.
"Hi, may I help you?" the receptionist asked us with warm smile.
"I want to meet with Dr Ulric Barret" I answered.
"Do you already make a appointment?"
"I don't think I need it" I show her the police badge. Phil turned to me with wide eyes, surprised and I choose to ignore him.
"Have a seat, Officer Smith. Let me tell him that you want to see him" she says and immediately walk towards Dr Ulric Barret's office. Both of us take a seat on the sofa in waiting area.
"Wait, are you a police?" Phil asked. I shakes my head and smirks at him.
"No, it's a fake" I whispered at him.
"What?!" I put a finger to my lips, motioning him to quiet. Phil take a look around and nods.
"Look promising, right? If I didn't do that, he will not going to meet us"
"Hot and crazy, my type" Phil wink at me. I roll my eyes.
No, I will not respond his comment, I says in my heart. Finally, the receptionist came out from his office.
"Please follow me" Both of us stand up from our seat and follow her to his office. Once I walk in his office, a man with glasses, middle forty sitting on his chair.
"Hello officer, welcome. Please have a seat" Dr Barret greeted us with smile and point to the chair. Both of us take a seat in front of his workdesk.
Dr Barret clear his throat, "Is it anything I can help, officer?"
"Call me MC, this is my colleague, Mike" Phil give him a curt nod, play along.
"Nice to meet both of you. May I know the purpose of your visit, officer?"
"Do you know Hannah Donfort? She's one of your patient"
He's look at me with wide eyes, "Yes, of course. She's one of my patient. Why?"
"Do you know that she's missing?" I ask.
He nod his head, "Yes, I know?"
"Can you tell me about this?" I hit play the recording between the and Hannah in my cellphone. He's look surprised.
"Where.. where do you get that?" Dr Barret shudder.
"Where do I get it, it's not important. But I do want to know, what else Hannah told you about her stalker" I stand up from my seat and look around in his office, glance at his certificate that hanging on the wall. He's not respond my question. I take a deep breath.
"It seems you didn't believe that Hannah has been followed. Why is that?" I asked him.
He sigh, "According to my experience with other patients, I thought that she just believe that she has been followed, but actually it's only their imagination. Most of my patient is paranoid"
"But now she's missing, I don't think it's just an imagination, right?" He look at his hand, place on his desk.
"Can you tell me about Hannah's story, what happened back then?" I asked
"I'm sorry, it's privacy" he answered.
I chuckles, "Privacy? Are you waiting Hannah's dead body show in news? Do you want to be charge for obstruction of justice. Beside, I'm asking for Hannah's case to find her and bring her home, that's all"
"She's didn't tell me more details, but she's does told me that she regretted invited Jennifer play hide-and-seek in forest at night." Dr Barret says.
I raise an eyebrow, "In this recording, she told you that the stalker is connected with what happened back then?"
"Yes, that's what she says." he nods.
"Did you asked what her stalker look like?"
He turned to me and shakes his head, "No, as I says, I thought she's paranoid"
Again, I meet the dead end. I sighs.
"Oh I forgot, that is one times she's told me about her friend. She said that she missed her but apparently, her friend avoided her and they lost contact" Dr Barret says, break the silence.
"What's her friend's name?"
"Y/N" he answered. Wait, What?
"Sorry, what's the name again?" I asked him again, to confirmed what I've heard.
"Y/N, her name is Y/N " he answered. No, I'm not wrong. How? I didn't told anyone my real name, not even Jake, Jessy, Thomas or anyone in the group. But Hannah know it, how? I didn't introduce myself with my real name. I like to called as MC.
My head's hurt and I stumbles to find place to sit. Lucky, Phil catch me first and lead me to the chair
"MC? Are you okay?" Phil asked
"Sorry doctor, can I have a glass of water?"
"Sure, hold on" Dr Barret says and quickly give me a water bottle. Immediately, I'm searchs my medicine in my handbag, take a pill & swallow it. I didn't realized that I put my medicine on Dr Barret's desk.
"Are you okay? You look pale" Phil asked. I just nods and take a deep breath. The headache is bearable.
"I'm sorry, how long you consume this, Y/N?" Dr Barret asked, in his hand, he's holding my medicine. Of course, my real name write on my medicine.
"Y/N? But you told that your name is MC, right?" Phil ask me with confused look.
I sighs, "My real name is Y/N"
Dr Barret nods his head, "So, your Hannah's friend that she talked about"
I shrug, "I don't know, I never know her"
"Because of this medicine, why you consume it? How long?" He put back the medicine on desk.
"My late mother told me that I'm going under head surgery & causes permanent memory loss, I need to consume that to relieve my headache"
He shakes his head, "This medicine contain imipramine, mostly use for antidepressant. Also, it can causes memory loss" Dr Barret explained to me. I don't know what to say, my parents did hide something from me. But why and what?
"I assumed that both of you not a real police" He turned to both of us. Phil clenching his teeth.
"It's okay, I will not report you. But do me a favour, stop consume this medicine and probably your memory will came back. Just a matter of time" he handed the medicine back to me.
I take it, "Thank you, Dr Barret. Sorry for everything" I stand up and walk towards the door.
"Y/N?" Dr Barret call me. I stopped and turned to him.
"I hope you will found her, she's really miss you"
I just nods and walk out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After visiting Dr Ulric Barret's clinic, Phil want to drop by to his bar for drink.
"Lucky for us, he decided not to report it, or else, I will send back to prison. I don't want to go back there" Phil croaks
"Sorry, that's not my intention"
Both of us are quiet
"So, your real name is Y/N, not MC?" Phil ask.
"Both, I prefer called MC than Y/N. MC is my crime name" I says. Both of us look at each other and laugh.
"What's your next plan?" He ask me. His eyes look at his bottle of beer.
"I don't know Phil, my parents passed away. The person that I need to ask either my auntie or Rachel about this medicine, Hannah & Duskwood"
"Who is Rachel?" Phil turned to me.
"My mother's bestfriend. I need to make a quick call, sorry"
Phil nods. I go to toilet and pressing Rachel's number.