Back to Online

I keep looking at cellphone with my old number in it. The worst case scenario plays in my mind, I will face their anger, answering their question & Dan's 'honest' comment. But I have to do it because I already promised to Lilly, I already installed VPN as per Max told.

Flashback
"Max, can a hacker found out our location?" I called Max
"Yes baby, they can found you using cellular network. When you make a phone call, cellphone towers have to track cellphone subscribers to provide service efficiently, but this for government agency like FBI, CIA, not everyone can hack or else, the agency will chase you. And the other way is your IP address, IP address is like your doorway. Why you ask? Are you in trouble? Someone's stalk you?" Max explained.
I hum under my breath, "You can say so. IP address, is there anyway to like block it? Like make my location untraceable?"
"Well... you can surf using public internet which will be hard to track but not all places got that. Hmm....let me think" I squeeze my eyes shut, pray that there will be solution. I will explain to Jake once time is right.
"Haa....you can install VPN. It can disguises your actual identity and location by allowing you to access the internet through remote servers." Finally but honestly, I dont know what's exactly he says.
"So, can you help me which VPN you're suggesting?"
"Yes, I will send you the same. I will be your knight" Max hang up and after a minutes, he sent me a link.

I hope this VPN is effective. I take a deep breath and click on chat messengers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group Chat (Thomas, Cleo, Jessy, Dan, Lilly, MC, Jake)
MC is online
Jessy is online
Jessy: MC! Where you been all this time?
Dan is online
Dan: Hello Ms M.I.A, still alive or are you at any dungeon? Need a knight?
Jessy: Dan! That's not funny! 😡
Cleo is online
Thomas is online
Cleo: MC, are you okay? Is everything okay?
MC: Guys, give me a minutes. Let me read all your unread conversation and I will explain later.
I read all their conversation, about the Michael Hanson's house & Phil connection with Michael & Jennifer Hanson.
Dan: You better be or else, I ask crowman to get you
Jessy: Seriously Dan?
Dan: It was a joke
Lilly is online
Jake is online
Dan : Here he come, the wanted hackerman
Lilly: Hey everyone
MC: Hey Lilly 🙂
MC: Ok, done.
MC: First of all, I want to apologize for my sudden disappearance. I'm sorry that I makes all of you worried about me and turning off my cellphone. I....I just need time, I still can't move on with what happened to Richy and how close the culprit with Jessy and Thomas. Then, my headache became worst and doctor suggest me to rest.
I already planned what I'm gonna say.
Jessy: Awww I'm sorry hear that MC. And I'm fine, you didn't have to worry. Are you okay right now?
MC: Yes, thank you Jessy. I know but still. Don't worry I'm still here and I can continue in search of Hannah & Richy.
Dan: Are you sure that you already read the entire conversation? Police already warned us to not interference the case anymore.
MC: Not to interference physically, not remotely 🙂
Dan: Yeah yeah whatever. You're so stubborn.
MC: 🤭 Oh Dan, congrats. Finally, you've came home.
Dan: 😎💪🏻
Thomas: MC, if you need my help, just say so MC. Please don't conceal by yourself
MC: Ok Thomas, I will.
Cleo: I'm really glad that you're okay MC and welcome back.
Cleo: 🙂
MC: Thank you, Cleo. Again, I'm sorry that I make all of you worried.
Jake: MC, can we talk in private?
I'm nervous right now
MC: Sure, Jake
Dan: Hackerman miss you, MC
Jessy: 🤭
MC: Ok, talk you guys later
Jessy: Bye
Thomas is offline
Cleo is offline
Dan is offline
Jessy is offline
Lilly is offline
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Chat (Jake, MC)
Jake: Are you okay, MC? Where have you been? Is there something happened to you?
MC: I'm fine Jake, don't worry. I just ... my headache became worst but now, I'm good.
Jake: Are you sure? If there's something wrong, please tell me.
MC: Thanks but I'm okay Jake. I'm sorry for makes you're worried about me.
Jake: I'm glad that you are okay. But please, don't dissapeared like that again.
MC: Don't worry, it will be first and last. I still haven't found anything in Amy's profile. Can you give me time?
Jake: It's okay, take your time and please don't overdo yourself. We're still have another clue, Lilly still waiting for Ted Madruga's letter.
MC: I see. There must be a reason he didn't reply.
Jake: MC?
MC: Yes Jake?
Jake: I.....
MC: ?
Jake: I missed you. Now, I understand how you're feeling when I suddenly disappeared.
MC: I missed you too. But you're different, you are wanted so it makes sense that you have to lay low.
Jake: Are you sure that there is nothing happened to you?
Why he ask that? Okay, that's weird. Stay calm.
MC: Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry 🙂
Jake: If you say so. You can tell me if there's something happened.
MC: Yes, Jake. You will be the first to know.
Jake: Where are you right now? Do you go somewhere?
Now I'm nervous.
MC: Well, I'm still holed up in my house. Why do you ask?
Jake is typing....
Shit, I feel something bad
MC: Can we talk later Jake? My head is hurt
Jake: Yes sorry, please take a rest. You can message me if you want to talk.
Jake : ❤
All is offline
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake POV
She just leave me like that? without goodbye?
But what I concerned is why she lied to me. Actually, I have programmed Nymos to protect MC remotely as I'm going for hiding. But then, last attack of my pursuers towards MC, which they're managed to circumvented Nymos, I able to be near about 1km radius within area that MC live. Now, I don't think MC in her house because Nymos unable detected MC's cellphone nearby.
"Where exactly you are, MC?" I says. Why she lie to me?
There is only one place that I think where is she right now
'DUSKWOOD'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope he didn't know that I'm here. I feel bad lied to him but I have to and we don't have choice. Now, I know that I'm from here, so there is might be reason Hannah sent me to them. What if Jake know I'm here and plus, how did he feel if he know that I'm staying at Phil's.. I cannot think the worst scenario. Well, I can tell that he is jealous with Phil but he don't want to admit. I don't know about my feeling to him, I never fall in love with guys that I've never met. Maybe he's so mysterious and I'm attracted to him, I don't know and I'm not fortune teller anyways. Speaking about fortune teller, I remember the Lady Lotus replied

"In your future, I see a golden crown of a king. Unfortunately, you are about to be faced with some hard times. But you will get through them, because you won't be facing them alone. There is a person in your life to whom you are very important. But something unsaid is still between you. And in case Something is offered to you anytime soon, you should decline it"

I don't understand and I don't believe it either. Now, I need to go my old house in Duskwood tomorrow, maybe I can remember by going there. Finger crossed