Double Trouble

Jake POV
I heard Y/N's voice shouting at living room. Instantly, I get out from my room and saw Y/N wearing her shoes.
"Y/N, where are you going? I heard you're shouting just now, what happened?" I asked her. She's turned her head at me with worried look.
"Jessy is in danger. I saw the man without a face chasing her. I need to go to her !" She says. Before she open the door, I grab her left arm.
"Stop Y/N, you'll risking yourself if show yourself to him" I says.
"Let me go, Jake. You know what's happened to Richy, I won't let it happen again. Just let me go!" she says and struggle to release her arm from my grip. But I'm tighter my grip, as the thought of something will happen to her play in my mind.
"Jake, let me go! You're hurting me!" She shouting at me.
"Stop Y/N! I don't want anything happen to you!" I shout. She's stopped struggling. She's look down and didn't say anything. I'm still holding her arm, I don't want to let her go. Who's know what will happen if she goes. Then, I heard sniffles.
"Y/N?" I asked her. She's look up and turned to me, I saw her eyes watery.
"Please, let me go, Jake" She says. Without realize, I released my grip and I saw she's gone. I don't know why but see her like that, crushing me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran as fast as I can, to catch up with Jessy. I hope that there is nothing happened to her. Finally, I reached in front of library, immediately I go to dark alley that Jessy hiding but I didn't see her. While I'm catching my breath and standing at the same spot that I saw him, I can feel an eyes watching me. This eyes that watching me, make me feel like I'm his prey. I look around me, at same times I feel anxious. I'm afraid if the man without a face ambush me from behind or worse. Then, I heard footsteps behind me. My heart beats faster, I put my hand in my right pocket to grab taser that I bring together before I go out. I saw from my corner eyes, there is shadow behind me and I prepared to attack him with my taser. As I saw that the shadow coming near me, I take my taser out of my pocket and turned. But that person behind me got fast reflex than me, he immediately grab my hand.
"Woah, calm down miss!" he says. I look at his face, a man about late 30s or early 40s and he's look familiar. He's smile to me.
"That is a good defense for woman but it's better you didn't came out by yourself at night" he says and look at my taser.
"Sorry, I thought you're a robber or rapist" I says, turned off my taser and he let go my hand. I take a deep breath and exhale.
"What's you doing here, miss? By yourself?" he asked me.
"Well, I went............to meet my friend" I lied. He's look at me from top to bottom. Well, I'm wearing hoodie, sweatpant and shoes. Is he judging my outfit?
"Sorry, I didn't mean to rude but I never saw you before. May I know your friend's name?" he asked me, I need to get away from him.
"It's none of your business! So, goodbye!" I says and walk away from him. I'm calling Jessy's number many times but it didn't get through. I heard footsteps, he's still following me, seriously?! I stopped and turned my head towards him.
"Why are you following me?!" I says to him. He's also stopped.
"It's my job, miss. You shouldn't walk alone at night" he says again.
"Your job? What?! Stalking?! Stop follow me! I know how to defense myself" I says and instantly, run from him. I should go to Aurora told Phil about this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In front of Bar Aurora
I'm catching my breath and looking my surrounding to make sure that annoying man didn't follow me again. I didn't see him around, I'm safe, for now. As I get inside the bar, there are not so many customer around. I saw Phil tidying up on bar counter, then he saw me, his look suprised.
"Hey Y/N, is there something happened? Should you stay at the house?" Phil asked me once I'm reach the counter.
"Phil, it's about Jessy. I think something happened to Jessy" I says.
"Jessy?" I nod my head.
"Yes, Jessy called me, it's video call. Someone's following her, then the line is cut off. Until now, I can't contact her. I'm scared that she's get attacked again, PhiI. What should I do?!!" I says.
"Y/N, calm down. Jessy 's here. She's in toilet" Phil says, and then I saw Jessy came out from toilet. When Jessy look at me, she look relieved, so am I. After last customer out, Phil turned off the front sign light and lock the entrance. After that, he's joins us sat at bar counter, Jessy didn't say anything.
"Are you okay, Jessy? Tell me!" I ask her. Jessy look at her hands, I saw her hands is shaking. Immediately, I came to my realization and hold her hands. She's look at me and I reply with smile.
"I'm sorry, if you don't want to talk about this now, take your time" I says, pushing Jessy is probably bad idea. I let go my hand from her.
"No, it's okay. I just want to sort my thought for a moment" Jessy says. I nods. Jessy take a deep breath and exhale.
"I have known Alica for a while and I'm familiar with the shortest route between her place and mine. I think, after 10 minutes that I came out from your place, I have this uneasy feeling. I felt that someone is watching me, but I thought it's probably I'm paranoid. You know, as I already been attacked before, so my sense became more cautious. Then, I saw a shadow behind me and I'm sure that I'm not paranoid. That's why I called you, MC. As you see in our video call, I run. I run to Aurora, I feel this is a safe place for me to run away from the man without a face" Jessy told both of us.
"That's why your face look pale. I asked her, why she's coming here? She didn't say anything, she's said that she need to use toilet" Phil continues.
"You should called me back. I tried called you many times! I'm so worried" I says. Then, Jessy put out her cellphone.
"Sorry, my battery's dead" I sighs.
Suddenly, someone knocked the bar front door. All of us look at the door at same times and I saw Jessy's hand shaking.
"Both of you, hide under bar counter. I will take a look who's at door" Phil says, put out a baseball bat from nowhere. Instantly, I pull Jessy together and hide at bar counter and Phil began to walk slowly to the door. I'm take a peek from bar counter, Phil take a breath and holding the door knob. Once he's open the door, his other hand about to swing the bat.
"Woah, Phil! What the heck?" that man says. His voice is sound familiar.
"What the fuck you doing here?" Phil says. That man walk in and he look around. Wait! That man is the one who almost to get taser by me.
"I want a drink, got rough day at office" he says
"Dude, didn't you saw that I've already turned off the sign? It's mean closed. Since when you're dumb?" Phil says.
"That's harsh" he says.
"Knock it off, Alan. If you want drink, just come tomorrow. I want to go home" Phil says. Alan? Alan Bloomgate? Oh my god! No wonder he's look familiar, that day, after visit Iris's, it's him, the one whom driving police's jeep. Shit! Lucky for me, I didn't show my full face anywhere. I don't have any social media, thanks to Mr. Robot drama series.
"Oh come on, it's not you got someone waiting for you at home" Alan says. Phil scoffs.
"Shut up, Alan and get out" Phil says, annoyed. Finally, Alan walked out from bar. Phil closed the door and lock it. Jessy and I standing behind bar counter looking at Phil.
"Sometimes, our Chief Police truly annoying. Come on, I'm sending you both home" Phil shrugs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------‐------------------------------
"Lock your door, ok? Do not open to anyone or anything. You hear me?" I says to Jessy and she just nods. I'm accompany her until her front door. After she get in the house and closed it, I came back to Phil's car.
"She'll be fine, just give her time" Phil says, once I get in his car. Sound like he's doesn't care about Jessy.
"Are you still live in past, Phil?" It's actually a sarcasm. Phil just sighs after heard I'm said.
"Look Y/N, you're the first woman whom know half of my past. But if you're in my shoes, you will understand that it's hard for me just to forgive and forget. I can try to forgive her, forget it? It will take a lot of time, Ok?" Phil says. Now, I feel guilty say those words to him because it's truly rude as I'm not in his shoes.
"Sorry Phil, I didn't mean to drill you. It's just....Maybe I expected you should show a little of worried about her situation. Sorry" I says.
"It's okay. In fact, I can't get mad at you. Because I'm the one will sad if I don't see you for a day" he says with wink.
"Just drive" I replied. He's just smirks and start to drive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still feel tired this morning, yesterday I'm reached house, I just directly go to my room. Jake didn't came out and asked what happened, probably he busy finding information about Alan Miller. Then, the old cellphone ringing. Immediately, I reached the cellphone.

Group Chat (Thomas, Cleo, Jessy, Dan, Lilly, MC, Jake)
Thomas: Morning guys.
Thomas: Can all of you online right now. I have something urgent need to told you.
Cleo is online
Cleo: Good Morning, Thomas
Dan is online
Dan: What is it, Tommyboy?
Jessy is online
MC is online
Lilly is online
Jake is online
Jessy: Morning
MC: Good morning everyone
Thomas: I received message from unknown number. He's sending me a video and pictures.
Thomas: (Send video)
When I play the video, I'm surprised. Because the person inside the video is me, yesterday night. I'm standing in the middle of road, looking around
Thomas: (Send 3 picture)
Fuck! That's me! I'm in front of Jessy 's house. It's clearly show my face, that time I'm walk back to Phil's car.
Cleo: Her face look familiar
Cleo: Wait!
Cleo: MC, is that you?
Dan: That's Jessy's house. You're in Duskwood, MC?
Dan: Jessy, you know MC here?
Thomas: MC? Tell us the truth, are you in Duskwood right now?

Oh shit! Then, I heard knocking at my room's door. I open it, it's Jake. His face look anxious. What should we do now ?!