Saviour?

How silly of me! I shouldn't go there at first place, now possibility that my real identity has been known by the culprit. Suddenly, my phone ringing.

Group Chat (Thomas, Cleo, Jessy, Dan, Lilly, MC, Jake, Phil)
Cleo: Guys, there are something happened to Thomas!!
MC is online
Dan is online
Lilly is online
Lilly: What is it, Cleo? What happened?
Jessy is online
Jessy: What happened to Thomas, Cleo??
Cleo: My mother said Thomas's car hit tree on the side of road and Thomas was sent to hospital because his head is bleeding and unconscious. I'm on my way to hospital right now
MC: Cleo, tell us his room number once you're there
Dan: Shit! What the hell???! Wait, I will go to hospital too.
Jessy: Dan, no! You just came out from hospital!
Dan: So, what? I don't care, Thomas is my bestfriend.
Jessy: Let's go together with me, ok? Lilly, do you want to came with us???
Lilly: No, it's okay. I'm at my parent's house, meet you there.
Jessy: How about you, MC??
MC: No, thanks Jessy. I will go by my own, meet you guys there.
All is offline

Phil haven't gone back, he's the one who want to hands over the dome camera to Jake. At first, I want to go but he's volunteer to go and asked me to rest. I wonder if Jake.... stop! Focus, Y/N! Phil's bike! Immediately, I dress up, grabs Phil bike's key, helmet and accelerate to the hospital.

At hospital
After parked the bike, I ran fast into the hospital and search the Thomas's room. Cleo already arrived and give us the room number in groupchat. Finally, after I lost and get help from the nurse, I reached the room. I saw that Thomas already awake with bandage on his head and wearing neck brace, Cleo and Lilly already in the room.
"MC?" Thomas saw me, Cleo and Lilly immediately turned to me. I feel relieved that after saw Thomas's condition.
"Are you okay?" I asks him, Thomas give me a hand sign 'ok'. I smile at him.
"You're come here by bike?" Lilly asks me, probably because I bring the helmet together. I nods, too tired to answer and sit on the sofa.
"That's dangerous, MC. How can you ride in the middle of night?" Cleo says to me, more to nagging.
"It's not my first rodeo, Cleo" I replied. Then, Dan and Jessy finally arrived.
"Oh my god, Thomas! Are you okay? Why you're up? You need to rest!" Jessy says to Thomas, worried.
"What's up, bro? How did you end up this way? Are you drunk? You always nagging me about drink and drive, why do you do the same?" Dan asks Thomas.
"I'm okay and no Dan, I'm not drunk.....It's...."
"Thomas, it's time for you to eat the medicine and visitor time about to over. So, please wrap up and leave, in order for patient get enough rest" An old nurse cut Thomas and it's leave us speechless.
"She is the same nurse who kicks me out from visiting Dan" Jessy suddenly talks after the nurse left.
"Really? Well, now she kicks all of us out" I says.
"Well, let's talk tomorrow, I will buy all of us coffee and cake. Thomas, please rest. We will meet you tomorrow" Cleo says.
"Alright, see all of you tomorrow" Thomas says, all of us walks out from his room.
"Dan, are you okay?" I asks him.
"I'm fine!" Dan says with serious face, then walks away from us fast. Is he angry??
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Tomorrow, at hospital
I came to the hospital with Phil as he insisted want to come. I have to admit, Phil is so weird nowadays as he's always want to follow me around and if there are something related about Jake, he's the one who want to deals with him, alone. Whatever, it didn't causes me any harms. When I reachs Thomas's room, everyone already arrived and Thomas's mother also there.
"Hello MC" Thomas greeted once he saw me. He's not longer wearing neck brace but his head still got bandage.
"Oh? Who is this? Is she your friend too, Thomas?" Her mother asks Thomas and Thomas nods.
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Thomas's mother, what's your name?" She asks me, hold out her hand and I shakes her hand.
"My name is MC, nice to meet you too" I smiles at her. Then, she turned to Phil.
"Hi Phil, I never expected that you're here today. So, is she your girlfriend?" She says to Phil and I'm about to deny it but...
"Yes! I just accompany her to visit Thomas" Phil cut my answers. Then, a cellphone ringing but it's not mine.
"Oh I'm sorry but I need to picks this up. Excuse me" Thomas's mother walks out from the room.
"Why did you say that?" I turned to Phil.
"Well, I'm not close to Thomas and everyone here, it will look weird to show my face here. So, I feel that the best answer" Phil replied.
"Umm.. Sorry but we're need to wait for Alan Bloomgate. He called me this morning that there are something he need to talks about with all of us, including you, MC." Thomas break the tense.
"Ok then. we'll wait" I says.
"Come here MC, Cleo bring cake for us" Jessy says to me and hand me a plate with a slice of cake, when I'm about to eat..
"So, how's your meeting with Alan yesterday? You didn't update us anything. Did hackerman need to lay low again?? I noticed that he didn't online much" Dan asks me, out of nowhere. Now, everyone's eyes on me, I sighs.
"Sorry, I'm quite handful yesterday. About my meeting with Alan Bloomgate yesterday, everything's going well. He's just asked me like how I end up being dragged into this case and sort of. As for Jake, I'm not sure, possibly he's hiding. If everything safe for him, he will contact us again" It's a lies, what I'm told them is not true at all. Yes, I feel guilty but I'm still skeptical that there is culprit among us. Everyone didn't say anything after heard my answers.
"Really? It's unbelievable, usually all of cops will question and push us in the corner. I wonder if you told us the truth" Dan breaks the silence.
"Dan..." Cleo says.
"Are you doubting me?" I talks, I didn't like his tone just now.
"I'm not doubting you as the culprit. Well, you're lied to us once, so it's legit. Maybe I should asks Alan about yesterday?" Sometimes, Dan can make me pissed off.
"Ask me away then" Someone's spoke before I responds. All of us turned at the doorway and saw Alan Bloomgate standing there.
"I've asked MC, what is her connection with Hannah and she told me that Hannah sent her number to Thomas and you guys asked for her help. Happy?" Alan Bloomgate literally replied Dan's question. Everyone quiet including Dan, I'm lucky that Alan agreed with my plan, to not told everyone about my real identity.
"Let's not waste my time, how are you, Thomas?" Alan asks and take a seat on chair beside Thomas.
"I'm good, thanks for asking. What's the things that you want to tell us?" Thomas replied, Alan sighs.
"My team investigates about your accident and we're found something weird" Alan says.
"Chief, we're here" There is two man, one wearing typical office attire and one wearing paramedic uniform.
"Thank you, Derek. Everyone, this is my assistant, Derek. Continue with the story, my team found something wrong about your accident, Thomas" Alan says.
"What did you mean by that?" Cleo asks Alan.
"An anonymous called 112 using voice changer about your accident, immediate. This person here, who is paramedic and the one who treats you in ambulance, will explain to you more details" Alan give sign to the paramedics to start talking.
"Hi, my name is Cedrik. On the night that we're received the call about your accident, we're arrived about 10-15 minutes. We're found you're unconscious and bleeding on the head. The skull's sharp interior ridges can tear arteries and veins running through the brain, allowing blood to leak. As with any injured body part, there will be swelling and bruising too. With nowhere to escape, the pressure can build and squeeze the brain. Any drowsiness or loss of consciousness, balance problems, vomiting or severe headache is a warning that should not be ignored. So..." The paramedics mostly told us Thomas's condition medically, which we're hardly to understand
"Umm.... Cedrik, sorry but can you just explain us short brief. My schedule today quite tight today" Alan cut him.
"I'm sorry, the conclusion is you're lucky that we're found you fast because your internal starts to swelling, and it will kill you if someone found you late" Cedrik continued. All of us look at each other, including Thomas.
"Furthermore, that road is rarely used at night. Do you saw someone before crash?" Alan asks Thomas. Thomas look at me, I feel that his look like ask for my permission and I nods for agreement.
"On that night, I saw him, the man without a face standing on the middle of road. So, to avoid him, I lost control of my car and hit the tree on the side of road" Thomas says. Alan just nods, probably he's also doesn't understand of what's happening.
"So, you want to say that the man without a face save Tommyboy?? Bullshit!" Dan says, unbelievable.
"I didn't but I can't figure out what and why he did it" Alan answers Dan's assumption. But what I can think that this is kind of warning...to us....to me.
"Well, I have to go. I will update you if anything new. Speed recover, Thomas" Alan says, walks out together with his assistant and the paramedic guy. But I noticed that Alan give me a sign to talks with me, privately.
"Sorry, I need to go for toilet" I says to them, and chase Alan. Finally, I met Alan in emergency staircase.
"You need to be careful, MC"
"What do you means?"
"You will only act like that if the person is dear for you or you accidently hit him"
"You means the culprit is among us?"
"That's what I can think but still, I don't want to say it in front of others without proof because it will became more complicated. All of them will accused with each other and parted away. It will be a mess up for you too" I agreed with him.
"Here, Thomas found and sneaked it in his pocket on the day we're visited about Michael Hanson's house" Alan hand me a cellphone.
"Belong to whom?"
"He said it's belongs to Hannah, he's know well his girlfriend's cellphone"
"You stole an evidence? Is it illegal?"
"Is it? Well, actually I borrowed it. I think that 'your Jake' know how to do with it than my IT department" I'm stunned with his words 'your Jake'.
"My what? H...He's not..." I stutters.
"I need to go, see you later. Make sure to give me back by next week" He's gone so fast. Hannah's cellphone in my hand, I switch it on but due to low battery, it off. I believe there will be a security lock, then I need to ask Jake. Finally, there are something that I can work to find Hannah, Richy and the culprit.