First Meet

Jake sat beside me on my bed, in my room, thinking about our next plan as we're didn't expected this. After I replied in groupchat, to give me time, Dan and Thomas disagreed to do so but thank to Cleo managed to convinced them and they expected my answer by end of day.
"Y/N? What should we do now?" Jake asked me. Instantly, I'm laying my body on bed, my eyes staring at ceiling.
"I don't have choices then. I need to tell them that I'm here" I says.
"You want to meet them here?" Jake says. I shakes my head and sit up.
"No, you need to stay hidden. I will meet them alone at Aurora. I will ask Phil that if we can rent the Aurora for a day. No need to worry, they wouldn't found out that you're here. But you need to pretend you didn't know that I'm here. You need to say something in groupchat, so the others didn't suspect you" I replied. He nods.
"Ok, I know what to say" Jake says and look at his cellphone.

Group Chat (Thomas, Cleo, Jessy, Dan, Lilly, MC, Jake)
Jake: I've already read everything.
Jake: MC, I need your explanation about this.
Dan is online
Dan: Hackerman, you didn't happen to know that MC is in Duskwood for the whole time?
Jake: I'm suprised as you are.
Thomas is online
Cleo is online
Thomas: The day that she lost contact with you, you didn't check her whereabout?
Jake: No, I can't. As I told all of you, she's turned off her cellphone. So, to detect her location is impossible.
Cleo: Until now? After she's came back to us?
Jake: She's told me that she's in her house, so I don't do it. I trust her.
Jake looking at me after he reply that. I feel awkwardly guilty.
I clears my throat
MC is online.
MC: I'm sorry but please trust me, Jake.
MC: Dan, Cleo, Thomas.
I already told them that Lilly, Jessy and Phil knew I'm here, of course I will not exclude Alan Bloomgate also know too.
MC: Let's meet privately at Aurora on Wednesday. I will ask Phil, I need to rent his bar for a day
Cleo: Is it okay to trust Phil? You know, he's close with Alan Bloomgate.
MC: I trust him.
Dan: Ok then, see you on Wednesday.
MC: Thomas, can we talk in private?

Private Chat (Thomas, MC)
Thomas: What is it, MC?
MC: Can I know who sent you the video and pictures?
Thomas: I don't know this number
Thomas: It's 13666. I called but no one pick up
MC: It's worth a try.
Thomas: Could it be the man without a face?
MC: Possibly. In that video, I felt something or someone watching me. That's why I look around.
Thomas: What are doing there, alone? Do you know that police is everywhere nowadays because of Hannah's disappearance and Amy's death.
Thomas: Now the man without a face knew you're here too.
MC: Before that, I was on video call with Jessy. The man without a face is chased her, that's why I ended up there.
Thomas: What? He's chase Jessy??
MC: Yes and luckily, she's safe. She's ran to Aurora.
MC: After what happened to Richy, I can't stand still. I can't just lay back and watch anymore, Thomas
Thomas: I understand. We will see each other then.
MC: Yes. Please be careful, Thomas
Thomas: I will. Don't worry.
All is offline

"Are you okay?" Jake asked me. I shrug.
"I don't know. Now, everything that we're planned is crumbles. I don't know what to do next, I don't know how to find clues for my lost memories, searching for Hannah and Richy. I don't know anymore, the worst part that Alan Bloomgate and the man without a face know I'm here" I'm frustrated, stare at my cellphone.
"At least Alan Bloomgate doesn't know your face and real name" Jake tried to comfort me.
I turned to him, "For how long? Probably, he will found out any second from now!"
"Y/N, calm down. In this situation, we should clear our mind before make a plan, maybe we can discuss with other then. Maybe they will help us"
"No! I don't want to! I don't want to risk them again just to be kill, Jake!! How many times I told you about this?! Why you didn't understand?! Do you want them to bleed like Richy??!! You didn't see how much Richy suffering for the pain, Jake!! And I was there, watching him, suffering!!" My tears dashing out when I remember about that day. Jake didn't say anything.
"I felt helpless and miserable. If I was here at first place, I can save him. I would run to him and he probably still be alive. He's my bestfriend back nthen, Jake. That's why I feel like familiar with him, felt like we known each other for a long time. Now, I know why.. I.." I stutter, can't say any words. I'm sobbing, then Jake immediately hug me. I hook my chin on his shoulder.
"It's okay I'm here now, together we will find both of them and catch the culprit. I'm sure about that" Jake says, I nods. I feel a little bit relief, his words managed to calm me down. We're stay like that for a while, no sign from both of us to let go. I feel warmth and calm but after a while, I feel embarassed. My face on fire.
I clears my throat, "Hmm... Jake? Uhmm...can you ... Umm... let me go?" I feel awkward to say that, I don't want to but I don't want to look desperate. Instantly, he's let me go and his face look red.
He clears his throat,"Uhmm....I'm sorry" Jake says and look down.
I frown, "No need to. Uhm...thank you for let me crying on your shoulder" I said.
"I'm glad to do it again" Both of us chuckles. Then, someone ringing our doorbell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the police station
Alan POV
I'm still keep checking all the documents, evidences and footages from Jennifer Hanson's case but none of it is helping me to open up the case. I have a feeling that Hannah's disappearance and Amy's death is connected with Jennifer Hanson's case. I feel that there are something that I've missed. What's more important is the girl named MC. We're couldn't found anything about her but yet, Hannah's friends trust her. When we're interrogated all of them, they didn't know anything about her. They're know her because Thomas received a text message with her number from Hannah after she's disappeared. According to them, they don't know her full name, where she from and basically they are don't know anything about her. They are already make several video call with her and know that she's not from Duskwood.
"How can young people nowadays trust a stranger that they don't know?" My head is hurt. Then, someone's knocks.
"Chief, are you okay?" Derek asked me.
"I'm fine. Please tell me that you got a good news"
"It's not a good news, I think. Do you remember that you asked me to request to service provider about MC's cellphone number. After follow up many times, finally I've got the details" Derek says, he's waves a sheet of paper in his hand.
"That is a slightly good news" I says, Derek smile and hand me the paper.
"Sharon Hart?" Her name look familiar, I saw her lD on next page. I feel like I know her. I stand up from my seat, walk back and forth to try remember something about her. Then, a picture that hanging on the wall captured my attention. That picture I snapped together with my colleague at Bar Aurora, we're drinking beer after our working hour.
"Now I remember, I know who she is" I said.
"Sorry chief, I don't understand"
"She is Dave's wife"
"Who's Dave?" Derek asked me, he didn't know Dave as he's not locally from Duskwood.
"Dave is my colleague back then, he's quit because his wife, Sharon got better job outside of Duskwood. After he moved out, we're lost contact. But I heard that he already passed away due to heart attack" I says, I know the news two month after his death.
"Do you found something else?"
"No, I immediately go to you after I received this from service provider" Derek answer
"Find anything about Sharon, what she's doing now, and I mean, everything. I knew that Dave have a daughter, I don't remember her name. I believe that her age probably same with Hannah and Amy. Find out about her daughter's information too. ASAP" I says.
"Yes chief!" Derek immediately ran out of my office. A step closer to found out about who are you, MC!
-----------------------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐--------
Wednesday
At Bar Aurora
I feel nervous, both of my palms is sweating. It's like I'm waiting for my life and death punishment. I hope I don't stutters.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" Phil asked me, while clean up some table.
"Do I look okay?"
"Your look miserable. Just calm down, they're not cannibal" Phil says and sit beside me. He's already set up a table for our meeting.
"I'm scared if they will not trust me because I lied to them. I'm afraid that they will interrogate me and push me to the corner" I says
"Then, you didn't have a choice. You need to tell them the whole truth" Phil says. He's right, but still, I have my doubt. I don't think it's good idea to tell them that actually I'm from here and I knew Hannah, Amy and Richy. Not yet, until I'm remember the whole accident exactly happened back then. Then, we're heard a door open. Both of us turned at the front door. All of them are here now, Thomas, Cleo, Lilly, Dan and Jessy. One of them probably the culprit but the question is who and why. Who will I trust and who is the culprit???