Final : House Trip ⚠️ Smut Warning

I'm stunned with the house in front of me, I thought it will be a scary creepy looking cabin as the location is not even in the map but I'm wrong.
"It look cozy, doesn't it?" Suddenly, Jessy stand beside me and look at the house. I nods my head.
"Jessy, do you want me to take your things?" Dan ask Jessy. Jessy turned to him, "No, I can take it"
"Come on MC, let's go inside" Cleo says to me and walk into the cabin. I return to Phil's car to take my belongings but Jake stopped me.
"I will carry your things, just go inside" He says.
"I can do it" When I'm about to grabs my things, Jake snatched it first. I narrow my eyes at him. Before I get my chance to snaps at him, Hannah tuck her hand into mine and drags me inside the cabin.
"Don't start our trip with fight" Hannah whispered, I scoff at her.
"Too late for that" Hannah giggles. I keep persuaded him to agreed for this trip, he didn't like it but I don't care and of course, he doesn't have any option as he didn't want to leave me alone. So he's been grumpy during all of our journeys to here and it pissed off Phil too much. Oh yes, Phil is joined us too as Jake want him to come, the only condition he agreed to join this trip. I don't know since when both of them became close, I wonder. As the girls explored the house, while the boys busy unload all the things from the car. I decided to take room at downstairs as it have a deck, bigger bathroom and sauna room, yes sauna room! Jessy want to sleep same room with me. Hannah, Cleo and Lilly sleep in together at first floor bedroom. After explored the whole house, chill at deck and take photo, I decided to take rest in room and save my energy for tonight. Jessy still want to wander around the area with Dan, who insisted to join her. When I'm about to close my eyes, someone's knocking and I saw Jake bring along my bags.
"Hey..." I says with frowns, he's give me a curt nod and put down my bags on the ground.
"Are you still mad at me?" I ask him, he's turned at me with wide eyes and sighs. Then, he joined lay beside me on the bed and cups my face gently.
"I'm not mad at you. I'm just ...... I don't know how to be socialize. All of this are new for me, I just..." I stopped him, put a finger on his lips.
"I understand and I'm sorry for forced you to do it. I promised you that this is will be last time I forced you to do something out of your comfort zone" He's move my hair out of my face and kiss my forehead.
"I don't mind actually. Just give me time to process, okay?" He says. I nods my head, then he's pulls me against his chest and rest his chin on top of my head. I love his smell, it's so unbelievably good.
"So after this trip, we need to go?" I ask him, rest my head on his chest. Jake sighs.
"Yes, I've been in this town too long. I'm afraid that they will catch me soon. Alan and Max helped to cover my track but I can't risk it. I don't want them to know about Hannah and Lilly and I don't want risk both of them with danger, again" Jake replied. I frowns, finally I remember my childhood's life and meet good friends.
"You doesn't have to go if you don't want to.... I just..."
"Stop, I already told you.... I will go with you. Period" I says, cuddled up on his chest. Jake lifts my chin to face him, his eyes look over my face and leans in to kiss me. His lips are soft and gentle, his tongue is playfully teasing mine. He pulls away after a while and rests his forehead against mine, just breathing deeply.
"I need to stop or not, I will spread you out right here, right now. And I need to help the guys set up for tonight. Take a rest and I will see you tonight" Jake give a quick peck on lips before climbed down the bed and walk out the room. As he walk away, I feel butterflies in my stomach, enjoy the feeling of love that I don't felt it for a long time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After having delicious dinner and dessert from Cleo, Phil make us cocktails and we're decided to hang out together outside by the fire. We're circle around the fire and I sat between Hannah and Jessy. By the time Thomas playing guitar, all of us stopped and enjoy the music. Thomas's eyes locked with Hannah while he's play the guitar, his eyes filled with love to Hannah and I'm grateful that Hannah meet with someone who loved her unconditionally. I hope Thomas will take a good care of her, as he know about Hannah's depression. I turned to Jake who sat across from me, his eyes look at Thomas and Hannah. After a while, he turned to me and nod his head, give his approval to Thomas. I smile at him, he's still look like a protective brother for his sisters. Then Dan nudges him, say something to him and his face changed, clearly he didn't like Dan. After Thomas finished his song and all of us take a seat, we decided to discuss about Richy with Phil.
"So, the threats are done by Paul and Richy? The one who recorded Cleo in jungle, who?" Thomas ask Phil, as Phil are the one who close with Alan.
"Richy, he's also responsible with Dan's accident. And because of Lilly's overreacts towards Cleo's video, Richy faked the raven sign on his garage just to remove MC from the circle and to stop her finding Hannah" Phil replied. Lilly looked down and Dan clenched his fist.
"I'm sorry MC" Lilly murmur to me. I shakes my head, "I told you that I already forgive you"
"The threatened call to MC is Paul's work, same with threat letter to Miranda and attacked on Jessy" Phil continues.
"How about the Michael Hanson's house?" Thomas ask.
"I think it's Richy" I nods my head, actually I don't want to know all of that especially what happened to Amy. I'm glad it's over, now both of them deserve to stay behind bar.
"Hannah, I asked Uncle Mike either he's been kept inside dare house but he told me no. So, dobyou been kept inside dare house?" I asked, questioning about the dayvI heardcsomething inside the house.
Hannah wince, "No, I don't think so and I don't want to. After they're found me at Michael Hanson's house, I never move to anywhere"
"Why you ask that, MC?" Cleo says.
"So, who's inside the house, I swear I heard something inside the house" Everyone silent, only sound of blowing winds and insects.
"Now, do not spoil the mood. Everything is over now, let's just celebrate ourselves. Hold on, I take out my cake" Cleo says, breaks the silence and walk into the house. I stand up to help her but she didn't want my help and asked me to rest. She treats me like a patient right now, then I saw Phil smoking outside the house. I take a seat beside him on the bench, he jumps a bit then he smile at me.
"How are you feeling, Y/N?" Phil ask me, lift a cigarette to his lips and exhale smoke, slowly. I shrugs.
"Just fine. Cleo treats me like I have broken limbs right now" Phil chuckles.
"Well, can't blame her you just get stabbed. I'm sure that she scared that the stitches open if you overdo your body" I sighs.
We didn't say anything for a while. I clears my throat, "Since when you close with Jake? I'm quite suprised" Phil cackles.
"Me too. I also don't have an idea why he asked me to join him for this trip. You know what? I will ask him later" Phil replied. We fall into silent again, he flicking his cigarette on the ground and stomping on it.
"So, you will leave after this trip?" Phil ask me, I turned to him. He's look down on the ground.
"Yes, Jake stayed too long in here. He's afraid that the government that chases him found out about Hannah and Lilly. He don't want them in danger because of him" Phil nod his head.
"And you?" Phil turned to me, our eyes locked. I frowns and try to smile a him.
"I'm following him and I want to thank you for everything, Phil. You helped me since the beginning until the end. I owe you with my life, you saved me Phil and I will never forget you" I says to him, he look away from me. I threads my finger through his, he squeezes my hand gently
"Please take a good care of yourself, Y/N. Tell Jake, if he's being an idiot again, I will came to take you away from him and never let you go" I chuckles and nods my head.
I clears my throat, "Let's join with others. I want to eat Cleo's cake" Phil smile at me and let go my hand. Both of us walk side by side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake POV
I slept same room with Phil, I wake up when my cellphone buzzing and there's a message from Y/N. She asked me if I want to join her to walk around, instantly I reply agree and give me five minutes to ready. After getting ready, I met her outside as she waiting there.
"Sorry keep you waiting" I turned to her. She's wearing white tank inside and red flannel outside, skinny jeans and sneakers. Her smile make me fallen hard for her.
"Here, I made some sandwiches for you. Last night, Jessy told me that there is bench with specatular view. So, as our last day here, I want to go there with you" She wink at me. I threads my finger through her hand. "Lead the way" I says.
We're holding hand as we stroll through the forest. According to Jessica, there are path lead to the bench, at cliffside overlooking the hills and she's not lied about the view.
"Oh my God, Jessy's right. The view is stunning" Y/N ran and sit on the bench, looking at the view. I take a seat beside her, she place her head on my shoulder and tuck her arm into mine.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Y/N ask. I nods my head.
"Yes, it is" I replied
"I can stay here forever"
"You could...." I croaks, then I heard she sighs.
"I could.... and with you" She look up at me, I feel her breath on my neck. I sighs, try to holding myself.
"You know that I can't give you that..... I can't afford to stay in one place while there are people chase me" I says with frowns. Deep in my heart, I do want that. Stay in my own house with the person that I wanted and have a family but I know it's impossible.
"Well, we do need to figure out how to get your name clean then" she says, her eyes looking at the view. I scoff at her, "How? Trust me, I have done everything but none of it worked"
She pull away from me, "Before this, you doesn't have me" I blinks at her, confused. She giggles with my expression.
"Am I need to know what's that supposed to mean?" I ask her and she reply me with smirks, "You should stay around me to know then". I pull her close to me by grab her waist, she grins at me.
"I do want to keep you forever" I rubs my thumb along her jawline and gazes into her eyes. The tension between us rises and rises until it's simmering in the air, I bite my lower lips as I gaze deeply into her eyes. She smiles and runs her hand through my hair. My lips press against her gently, then I kiss her passionately and she wraps her arm around my neck. She groans into the kiss, she kisses me like she need my lips to survive and I slips my hand behind her head to deepen the kiss. After a while, she pulls away from me to take a breaths. Both of us panting after the kiss and giggles together.
"We should head back, the others will be worry about us" She says and stand up, then I pull her back to sit on my lap and hold her hips. Her eyes widen, shocked with my action.
"I want to repeat that night, the first night we're slept together" I murmur with smirks on my face.
"What? Right here?" She ask me, I tried my best to not laugh with her reaction.
"Why not? I'm waiting so damn long. It seem that you've recovered" I smirks at her with a devilish look. She arches an eyebrow at me and stand up from my lap. She scrubs a hand over her face and turned to me.
"I won't do it here...... but tonight. Let's do it tonight" Her answer make my grins on my face, wider.
----------‐----------‐----------‐------------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐-------- After dinner, Y/N announced to everyone that she will left Duskwood and changed her phone number. Everyone have different response with her announcement. Hannah and Jessica response with tears, Dan with his terrible sarcastic while Cleo, Thomas and Lilly, accept it without complaint. I don't care about Phil, I just want take Y/N away from him.
"How about the hackerman? He's left our group without saying goodbye" Dan words make me choke my beer. Everyone's eyes on me, while Y/N tried her best not to laugh.
She clears her throat, to turned their attention back on her, "I told him everything and he's relieved that Hannah is saved. That's why he left the group"
"At least he should say goodbye first. I'm still pissed that he called me Jessica and I don't know why he hate me" Wait, what? That's her name right? What does her name related with me hate her? I don't understand.
"But I thought that you liked him, MC? Will you meet with him one day? Please tell me that you will" Jessi...I means Jessy continues.
"Nah, stay away from him. He's dangerous, your life will be in danger if you stay with him" Dan says, lift his glass to his lips.
Well, he's not wrong but Y/N already make her decision, she aware about that and she want to be with me.
"Don't worry, I will be fine" I feel happy with her reply. I hear Dan murmured 'stubborn' at her and she just giggles.
"Please send our thanks to him MC if you managed to contact him" Cleo says and Y/N nods her head, look at me. You're most welcome, I says in my heart.
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
I want to stay away from 'drunken Dan' as far as I can. When he drunk, he became friendlier and it make me uncomfortable, because he's a annoying grumpy if he's not drunk.
"I want to ask you something" I turned around and saw Phil walk towards me. I give him a curt nod, sign to ask his question.
"Are you invited me here to make me jealous or there's something else?" Phil ask me. I snort at him.
"It will be weird if John showed up in this group of strangers by himself. So, he need a sidekick" I replied, Phil narrow his eyes. "So, I'm your sidekick? That's all?" I nods my head. He sighs and didn't say anything.
"Please take care of her" Phil words breaks the silence.
"You don't have to tell me that"
"I know but if you being an asshole to her again, I drags her away from you. Forever" Phil threats at me. I scoff at him. "Like I'm gonna let it happen" Then my phone is buzzing.