Together

Jake POV
I'm worried about Y/N so much! I already called her hundred times but the phone is switched off. I feel uneasy as it's already midnight and there is no news about her. Don't tell me that the kidnapper got her too.
'What should I do? Who I can asked for help? Who I can trust?'
In my mind, I can think of one person but I don't know if that person willing to help and how I want to ask? My head is hurt.
'I don't have a choice, I have too' Instantly, I wear my hoodie, grabs my backpack and for the first time, I get out from this house.

Finally, I reached in front of Bar Aurora, I hope he's still here.
I push the door but it locked, then his staff came to the door.
"Sorry sir, we're closed. You can came back tomorrow" he said once he's open the door.
"I want to meet with Phil, he's asked me to meet him here" I replied.
"Oh wait a second, let me ask him first" He's closed the door after that. I hope Phil want to meet me, well after...
"You can came in, he's at the back" I almost jump, shocked. I'm following him at the back and I saw that Phil pouring wine into his glass, full.
"He's here" Phil turned to me with serious face and motion his staff to go.
"What the hell you're came here?! You shouldn't get out from house" Phil say after his staff gone.
"I don't have choice.. It's about Y/N" Phil scoffs after that, then finished up his glass.
"What? You came here to bragged that you're win?!! That's she's finally yours??? Laugh at me??? Unfortunately for you, I don't have time for that. So, get out!!" He didn't let me finished my sentences. Now, I feel guilty because I'm wrongly thought about him, his feeling towards Y/N is genuine. I slide a seat on stool beside him and when he's about to refill his drink, I stopped him. He's turned to me but I don't courage to look at his eyes.
"I...Thank you because you're told Y/N about your lies, not everyone can do that. The honesty is rare species nowadays. In fact, you're the most brave than me and I'm the one who weak. I'm supposed fight for her but end up...I..."
"Pathetic" Phil cut my words, I looked at him and sighs.
"Yes" He's right, I have to admit.
"Well, that's flattering. Too bad, I'm not into boy" Phil words make me chuckles.
"Don't worry, me too" Phil chuckles under his breath.
"So, what's about Y/N? Did I need to know how good she's on bed or how you froze with her on bed? You want tips from me?" Phil asked. I look at him with annoyed face, show that I clearly don't like his questions. He's smirks because he's know that I don't like that question
"Sorry, kinda tipsy. What's about Y/N?" Phil says. I gave him the notes from Y/N, he's read the notes and look at his watch.
"You should told me earlier!!" Phil mad at me, instantly put out his cellphone from his pocket.
"I don't know who I should go to, then I remember you. I already called her many times but her cellphone is off. I don't know where she going and....." Phil still trying to called her.
"I'm scared losing her" I continued.
"Don't be a wimp! Let's go to my home, come on!" Phil says and ran out, I'm following him.

Phil's house
Immediately, I enters Y/N's room to search any clues about her whereabout. I saw the dress she wore yesterday on the bed, I assumed that she back here to change. I ransacked her stuff but unfortunately, I didn't found any.
"Do you find anything?" Phil asked me, I shakes my head.
"She's taking my bike. I don't see the key anywhere" Phil says.
"What should we do now?" I asked Phil. Phil run through his hair with hand.
"There is only one person who can help us" Phil replied. I turned to Phil, wondering.
"Who?"
"Alan"
"I think it's a good idea too. But don't tell anything about me"
Phil took out his cell phone and started calling.
"I know!" Phil replied.
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Phil POV
He's sure take time to pick up, I already called him several times.
'Come on, pick up!!' I says in my heart.
"Yo Phil, what the hell you called me?? I'm busy now!" Finally, he's pick up but his background sound look like he's rushing doing something.
"Sorry but it's about MC! She...."
"What is it? What's about MC?!!" Alan raised his voice.
"She's missing. I called her several times but her cellphone is turned off. She's left a note said that to send help if she's didn't back home by midnight"
"What?! Oh no, please tell me that you lied!" Alan says.
"Heck no!! Why should I lied about this?!" My blood boils with his comment, no reply from his.
"Alan? Something's happened?" I feel uneasy with Alan's silence.
"We're found Hannah, Phil. But if you're said that MC is missing, then it's....."
I stunned with Alan's reply, Jake noticed my face changes and his mouth say 'something's wrong?' without sound.
"Let's meet at hospital, Hannah's there. I'm about to go there. Hannah probably know about her kidnapper and what's happened to MC" Alan hangs up after that. I'm still stand there, froze.
"What's happened?" Instantly, Jake shoot me question after I put down the phone. I don't know how to answer his question, as I'm still shocked and devastated. I turned to him, who still waiting for my answer.
"Alan want to meet me at hospital because....." I can't say it, I don't know how his respond with this news.
"Because? Dude, come on!"
"They're found Hannah, she's in hospital right now" I continued. Jake's eyes wide, he's take a back step and sit on the bed. I saw his hands trembling before he's put them together. Probably he's afraid that something happened to Y/N and the thought of losing her. I realised that Y/N is in safe hand, in his hand.
"That's why Alan want to meet Hannah urgently, she probably knew about her kidnapper and in that way, they're will find Y/N. Come on, we shouldn't wasting time. Y/N need us"
"Y/N saved Hannah, Hannah is safe now but she's.... sacrificed herself, for Hannah! What's if she....she..." Jake shutters.
"Hey! Y/N is strong, in fact she's saved Hannah by herself show that she's capable do anything. Maybe she's hiding somewhere. Have a faith on her, okay?" I said and he's just nods.