Rescue & Chase

I don't know what happened but Richy told me that we're going for walk before he's covered my head, I can't see anything at all. I can feel like I'm in vehicle, drove somewhere and stumbles walk a little bit. All I know that right now I'm in different room than previous one and the chair I sat is different. I can assumed that their cover is blow up right now but what I'm afraid is how long they will hold me and percentage of my survival. Even I can't tell what is time now, day or night, morning or evening. I feel weak, tired and famished. At this moment, I think about all the moments that I've shared with them. Happy and sad moments, good and bad, everything that happened plays back in my mind. And Jake, I realised right now that I missed him so much. I should just stay in his arm, wake up with his kisses and spent time together. But thanks to my stupidity, I end up like this. Now it's not the time to regret, I should make a plan to escape and I have one.
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
Jake POV
At the hospital
"I can't reach Alan at all. I feel something's wrong right now" Phil says, keep looking at his cellphone.
"Probably, they're take him too" I said.
"Shit! We're running out of time right now. Today is Pine Glades Festival. I can't even focused with my bar right now" Phil said. His words make my anxiety rising inside me. Instantly, I ran to my laptop.
"What are you doing?" Phil asked.
"I'm gonna hack GPS data of Alan's cellphone and hoping they didn't turned off his cellphone" I replied and continue working on task.
"I will check with Alan's assistant if he can get hold of Alan" Phil said, and about to walk out.
"Oh I remember, Y/N once using my phone called her friend, Max" Phil said.
"Max? Who's Max?"
"Her friend, she treated him like her little brother. That's what she said"
"Give me his number" Phil writes the number on note and hand to me before he's walk out. Immediately, I found information about Max and it's not easy. I found out that Max is also a hacker but I'm better.

Private Chat (Jake, Max)
Jake: Hi Max.
Max is online
Max: What the heck? Who the fuck are you? How you can contact me?
Jake: Calm down. My name is Jake. I'm writing to you because of MC.
Max: MC? How you know her?
Max : Wait, Jake? Like #IAmJake?
Jake: Yes, I guess so.
Max: Dude, I'm your big fan. Can you give me your signature?
I sighs
Jake: I will but we need to find MC first.
Max: What happened to her?!
Jake: She's missing and the kidnapper threatened to kill her.
Max: Do you know the kidnapper?!
Jake: Yes.
Max: Oh ok, it's not bad news. Phew! 😅
'What the....' I said in my heart.
Jake: I think it's still a bad news. They said that they will killed her tonight.
Max: Oh shit! That's not good either.
Max: Ok, no worries. Due to her job quite dangerous back then, she have a habit, she's always bring other cellphone and place it to the area which rarely people will check it.
Max: Of course I asked her where she put it. She didn't tell me but I have my idea 😉
I shakes my head, seriously this man ... lucky he's Y/N's friend
Max: Sorry, that's inapproriate. She will killed me if I said those things ☠
No boy, I will kill you first
Max: If you want, I can help you to locate her cellphone. It's a big honor to work together with you dude
Jake: Can I have her other cellphone number? I can do it fast.
Max: Wow, I'm offended. Come on, let me show you my talent
Jake: Fine. Can you get it about one hour?
Max: You have my words. It's not I don't want to told her number but you should asked her by the time you found her. As I promised with her that to not tell anyone about that. I know it sound cheesy but I'm a man of my words.
Jake: Good, so talk with you then.
Max: I will try to do earlier then. And I'm hoping where ever she right now, there are reception 😅
All is offline

Now, I have to wait for him and I hope it's not too late. Please God, I don't want to lose her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil POV
At the hospital
After talked with Derek, Alan's assistant, he's also can't contact Alan either. I'm walking to the outside of the hospital, towards smoking area far away from the hospital. Today is the day that they threatened to kill Y/N and I can't focused about my bar right now. We have to save her before they killed her. I light up my cigarette, deep inhale and slowly exhale smoke. It feel relaxing, I closed my eyes. After a while, suddenly someone take my cigarette from my finger. I turned to them and my eyes widen when I saw them. It's Alan, who took my cigarette and smoke it. And there are blood on his forehead. I'm just stunned with the view that I've saw.
"What?!" Alan asked me.
"What happened to you?! Everyone is searching for you. Is that blood?!" I replied. Alan wipes the blood with his hand.
"Nope, it's tomato sauce" Alan said.
"You need to go to hospital!"
"I am. This is hospital, remember?"
"You need to see the doctor, smartass!"
"I will, after I finished smoking"
"We tried to called you several times. Why you didn't pick them up?" I asked
"They took my cellphone. Shit! It's hurt so much" Alan groans, while smoking. Instantly, I throw the cigarette from his hand and drag him into the hospital.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake POV
I ran to the emergency ward as Phil told me that Alan in there. As I reached, I saw a nurse wrapping Alan's head and Phil watching him, crossed his arm.
"Alan, what happened to you?" I asked him. Alan didn't answer, raises a waiting hand to me as nurse still wrapping his head.
"Ok, we're done" The nurse said.
"Thank you" Alan smiled at the nurse, the nurse nod and walk away.
"Hannah's right. Richy and Paul who are the one behind this" Alan said, both of us looked at each other.
"It's so unbelievable. I don't know Paul much but Richy? I can't imagine" Phil said.
"Paul did this to you?" I asked Alan, Alan shakes his head.
"Richy. He's the one who hit me. As I awake, I tried reach my cellphone but I can't find it. I assumed that they're took my cellphone. I checked their house, no one inside the house, they're escaped with Sofea too and I believed that MC has been kept in their basement as I found the chair bolted in the middle" Alan said, I feel frustrated. If only we know it earlier, Y/N can be saved...
"We're lose them again..." Phil sighs.
"Let's go to Hannah's room. She need to know about this" Alan stand up.
"Oh the other with her right now. Are you sure you want them to know too?" Phil asked, Alan didn't answer.
"We have too, they deserve to know"

All of us reached Hannah's room, the other turned to us as we're entered the room. Lilly looked at me with widen eyes, wondering.
"What happened to you?" Thomas asked Alan.
"Hannah's right. Richy and Paul are the one who behind all of this" Alan replied. Everyone's face looked shocked with Alan's words.
"There is no way Richy did that. Don't you forget, he's also missing..." Jessy said, unbelievable.
"That's his plan, Jessy. So he can focused on finding me" Hannah said to Jessy. Jessy shakes her head.
"No, I don't believe this. I know Richy better than all of you, he... he..." Jessy shuddered.
"Jessy...." Cleo tried to calm Jessy down.
"I'm sorry but it's true. Richy is the one who did this. And no, I'm not wrong. My eyesight still in excellent condition" Alan said, points to his head. Everyone didn't said anything, probably they don't know anything anymore.
"So, the one who manipulate my car is Richy? That's why he said to me that he didn't found anything in my car. That's bastard!" Dan said, angrily.
"You are drunk, Dan! Richy wouldn't doing anything to his friends. I don't believe all of this until I saw it with my own eyes!" Tears well up in Jessy's eyes. No one said anything after that.
"Sorry, I want to ask. Who is this man?" Cleo points to me, everyone turned to me.
"Oh this is my IT staff, John" Alan replied. I looked at Thomas, Hannah and Lilly, lucky they're understand the message and didn't say anything.
"I just came here to told that. We will find them and MC" Alan said.
"Who's MC?" Hannah asked.
"The one you sent the number to Thomas? Don't you remember?" Dan replied.
"That's Y/N's number" Everyone's face confused heard Hannah's answer.
"Y/N? Who is Y/N?" Cleo asked.
"Do you remember the child of Dave and Sharon? The law couple in Duskwood?" Hannah replied. Thomas and Cleo nods.
"I don't know them" Jessy said. Dan took out his cellphone and show it to Hannah.
"Is this her?" Dan asked, Hannah nods.
"Yes, that's her. That's Y/N" The photo that Dan show to Hannah is the photo of MC.
"She lied to us? She lied to us about her name?" Dan said.
"She lost her memory in Duskwood. But I believe that she's already remembered it, as she's the one who saved Hannah. She have a reasons why she hides her real name from all of you" Alan explained to them.
"I don't know what to believe anymore" Dan said. After a while, Phil, Alan and me walk out of the room.
"I will give out order to my team to searching for Richy and Paul in Duskwood. If you got anyhing, please do contact this number. It's my assistant number" Alan told us before leave us.
"I think I will go back to my bar, I'm afraid my staffs can't handle the crowd. If anything, please do update me" Phil said to me.
After both of them leave, I'm sitting in front of my laptop and place my head on the table. Where are you, Y/N? Please give me a sign. Suddenly, a notification pop up.

Private Chat (Jake, Max)
Max: Yuhuu, Jake? Are you there? 🤔
Jake is online
Jake: Hi Max.
Jake: Your one hour already up. A long time ago.
Max: Well, you didn't remind me 🤣
Jake: Do you managed to locate her cellphone?
Max: I told you that I am a man with words 💪
Max: Of course dude. What I can saw here that she's still in Duskwood.
Max: There is house in the forest? Uh creepy
Jake: Max? Can you just send me the map?
Max: Oh yes, hahaha how silly of me. Hold on!

After a minute, Max sent me the map that show Y/N's cellphone location. I take a closer look at it and my eyes widen. Immediately, I called Phil.
"Jake, what's up?" Phil pick up my call.
"Call Alan right now! I know where Y/N's location" I said
"Wait, what?! Where?!"
"Michael Hanson's house" I replied.