Ted Madruga

Me and Lilly look at each other. The man who sat in front of us truly look like a criminal. He got scar at his left eyebrow. The beard make his face look more scary. He's look at us with his fierce eyes like want to eat us or something.
"Who the hell of you two?" he asked us. His voice also scary. I want to go home, I says to my heart. Even bouncer of the casino didn't even have a scary face like him.
I clears my throat. I need to do this, "Do you received any letter from Lilly Donfort?" I asked him. Lilly is beside me, she's just quiet.
"Yeah but I don't know what the fuck she talking about. I don't know anyone named Hannah Donfort and I don't connected with her disappearance. Wait how you...?? Who the hell are you again?" He raised his eyebrow to us.
"Oh sorry, my name is MC and she is Lilly Donfort"
"But she visited you right? That's why we got visitation letter from herer" Lilly asked him, shortly after I've introduced us. Impatient as ever.
"When? I don't have any visitor nowadays" he answered. We're look at each other, confused.
"Oh wait.. I remember, I heard from guard that there is one girl want to visit me but then, she already gone by the time they want to take her to meet me" he told us.
"I'm sorry if this question is sound offended to you. Why you in here? What is your crime?" I need to asked, my curiousity killing me. After heard my question, he shot us with his fierce look. Mommy! Help!
"I punched someone on the face because he's rude. He's need to relocated his jaws and can't eat solid food almost three month"
"Just that? Just because he's rude to you? Really?" That's unexpected, I thought maybe his crime more... bloody?
"No, he's punched his girlfriend and kicked her without reason. So, I'm just replay his action.... on him"
"Oooooo.... He actually deserved that. Applause to you sir" I clapped my hands.
He smirks, "Well, his parents disagreed. Also, his dumb girlfriend side with him. I regretted save that bitch" Ted says. Now, I feel sorry for him. Lesson learned, don't judge a book from the cover.
"MC!" Lilly says, poke me with her elbow - to remind me our objectives.
"Oh sorry.. How about Michael Hanson? He did visit you right?" I asked him.
"Michael Hanson? My cousin ex - husband?" He asked us back.
"Iris is your cousin?"
"Yes"
"That's new. Anyways, why he visit you?" I asked.
He shrugs, "He want to know, who's bought my car. I told him that I don't know, Iris is the one who help me to sold that car. I don't know why he keep asked me that"
"Your car? Wait, is it your car, AMC Gremlin?"
"Yes, I sold that car because I need money. I don't care who bought it, as long as I get the money" he says. After heard what Ted says, my mind is thinking the connection of Iris and the culprit. I remember in Hannah's diary about her visited Iris. Who's accompany Hannah? We assumed it's a man.
"Do you know that Jennifer Hanson's death? Do you know that your car is connected with her death?" Lilly asked him.
"Yes, I know. I'm fucking mad, the killer killed my cousin's daughter with my own car. If I catch the killer, I don't mind stay here again because I will kill him. I already give my testimony to the police. After that, Iris and I didn't close like we used to be. She didn't even visited me here" he says, despite his scary face, I can see that he's sad.
"Your time is up" One of the guard says to us.
"I hope you will found your sister soon. I'm sorry that I can't help you much about it. Good luck, both of you" he says before the guard take him. After that, both of us leave and go to parking area.
"So, what are we gonna do now?" Lilly asked me.
"We need to talk with Iris. But first, we need to told Jake about this" I says. Lilly nods.
------------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duskwood Police Station
Alan POV
Our main objectives is found a dead end. Finding Michael Hanson is not easy as we are thought. As I interrogated all Hannah's friends and families, they don't know that if  Hannah is in contact or friend with Amy. They're never saw Hannah ever talk with Amy. What we know that Amy is same art class with Cleo but Cleo says Amy always reserved, not even talk with other student. My IT staff can't even get through MC, that hacker is the pro, no wonder he is wanted. Then, I hear door knocking.
"Chief, we received report from coroner office about Amy Bell Lewis" my assistant go in and pass me the file. I open the file and read throughly.
"Cause of death, traumatic brain injuiry due to internal blood clot. There are basilar skull facture on the left due to a concussion" I repeat what the report mentioned.
"So, the killer probably hit Amy's head hard until she died" my assistant say. I'm still reading the coroner's report.
"According to the report, there are also abrassions on knees and elbows. They are also found grasses and soils on the wound. This means, the killer chase Amy before he killed her" I says.
"She's probably killed at other place and then, the killer pick her up and drop her at Jennifer's grave. So, we're highly suspect that the killer is Michael Hanson"
"I don't get it, why he killed Amy? What's the connection between Amy and Jennifer Hanson? If he want to avenge her daughter's killer, he should find the driver, the one who hit and run her daughter. Amy is still child back then, same with Hannah. Both of them same age" I says. I have my doubt.
"Or Amy probably a witness to what happened back then? The killer killed her to shut her mouth?" my assistant say. I look at him, possibly as we didn't catch the culprit.
"Why I didn't think that? Good job, Derek" He's just smile. I get up and go to my board. Write on the board, 'Jennifer Hansons's culprit'.
"So, what's your next step, chief?" my assistant ask me.
"I need to visit my old friend in prison" I says.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan POV
"Hello Ted, how are you? Feel good?" I says to him. He's look at me, annoyed.
"What do you want, Alan? Can I get any nap for today?" Ted says
"Oh come on, you break my heart. You are my favourite inmate" I chuckles
"Whatever. What do you want?"
"Did Michael Hanson visited you nowadays?"
"No, last times he visited me last two years ago. You already asked me this question, why you asked again?"
"We're found something in his house. It's connected with Jennifer Hanson"
"What? What do you mean?"
"There are missing persons and death girl. We're believed that Michael Hanson is the suspect for both cases"
"No, Michael will never do that. Yes, he's broken, sad and mad because the police DIDN'T even solved her daughter's death. But he will never harmed or killed person no matter how angry he is" I feel anger in Ted words. He's close with Michael Hanson like his own brother.
"I don't know Ted. Most of the clues direct towards to him only. A body found on Jennifer Hanson's grave in the forest. And a missing girl, Hannah Donfort and her friends picture found in his house" I says
"Wait, hold on. What do you say?"
"What?"
"The name, the missing girl name"
"Hannah Donfort?"
"Yes! That name. This morning, two girls visited me here and asked me about her as they're found visitation rights letter that mentioned my name" Ted says. I look at him
"What? Who? Why Hannah Donfort visited you? You didn't tell me about this" I asked him
"Dude, I don't even know her. The guard told me, there is one girl want to visit me but when they go to waiting room, she's not longer there"
"Who's the person visited you today?  What's their name?"
"Wait, let me rethink their name. I keep forgot someone's name" Ted says and pause. I'm waiting for him, impatient.
"Ted, the name!"
"Haaa... Lilly Donfort and MC! Yes, both of them blonde? I think but I like MC, she's cute!" Ted says and laughed.
"You have another year in here, don't forget that" I says. MC visited Ted? with Lilly? Means she's here! She's in Duskwood. I need to check at motel in Duskwood, probably she's staying there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilly POV
"I can't accompany you tomorrow, MC. I need to go to work, today I have to take unpaid leave because of Ted. Sorry" I says.
"No, it's okay. I'm sorry to trouble you too much. I can go alone tomorrow" MC says.
"You want to go by what? Taxi?" Jake asked MC. After we told Jake about our visit, he's sighs as we found dead end. But MC confident that Iris probably know something else and she want to visit her tomorrow. Jake think visiting Iris is a waste of time, because if the culprit is the one who bought the car, he already be caught back then. When I heard Jake's words, I agreed with him, probably the person who buy the car already dead or missing, I don't know. But of course, MC with her stubborn head won't give up, she's insists want to visit Iris and to found other information. I keep heard Jake sighs with her. I remember when I'm asking MC about her relationship with my half-brother. That times, probably she mad at me because of my video, she didn't even told me about it. Now, I can see clearly, they're matched for each other. I chuckles.
"What are you laughing at, Lilly?" MC asked me with her serious face. I just shakes my head. Jake is quiet and look like he's thinking about MC's plan. Suddenly, we heard the doorbell, it's Phil. I turned my head to Jake, from his look I can tell that he didn't like Phil show up.
"Hi guys, Oh Lilly here too? What's going on?" Phil turned to MC. Phil brought something and put it on coffee table.
"Nothing, just discuss about tomorrow" MC replies.
"Something happened tomorrow?" Phil asked again.
"I need to go somewhere tomorrow but Lilly can't accompany me tomorrow. So, we're discussing about my ride for tomorrow" MC says.
"I wish I can accompany you tomorrow but I have urgent thing to do" Phil says.
"No, it's okay" MC says. Then, all of us quiet.
"Or, you can take my car. I will go to bar by bike, how about that?" Phil says.
"You have bike? What kind?" MC asked Phil, she's sound... excited? Her face look delighted. I don't like this. Same with Jake.