New Scar & Beginning

Jake POV
She still unconscious, lucky the stab didn't hit something vital. Thanks to Phil, as he's the one who stabilize the knives and staunch the wound on Y/N.
"She haven't awake yet?" A woman's voice interrupt my thought. I turned around and saw Hannah who standing at doorway. I shakes my head and turned back to Y/N. Slowly, Hannah sit on chair at the opposite side and she glance on my hand that holds Y/N's hand.
"She's look different, huge different. I don't recognised her at first but her eyes are the one I know that she's Y/N. The same stubborn and annoyed person I know back then. I want her back, I want my best friend back" Hannah said.
"She will be back, she's just need rest" I replied. Hannah nods her head.
"You seems like her a lot, do you?" Hannah asked, I squeezes Y/N's hand. I'm not only like her.
"I love her" I replied.
----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------‐----------
I flicker my eyes open slowly, I saw Jake staring down at me. His eyes misty and desperate.
"Y/N...." Tears starts well up in his eyes.
"Hey... Nice to meet you again. Am I in heaven?" I try to crack a joke, Jake giggles. He's cups my cheeks.
"Unfortunately, no. But I love to have you in earth with me" he kisses my forehead. I struggle to sit up, the stab wound hurt so much and Jake helped me. I lift the hospital's shirt, take a peek at my stitched on my gut and sighs.
"Well, no bikini on summer then" I croaks, Jake chuckles.
"It's fine for me, a scar doesn't hurt the appeal. I really want to see you in one" Jake says, I roll my eyes.
"How long I was out?" I asked, Jake frowns.
"Three day" There are bags under his eyes, I assumed he's didn't get much sleep. Before I open my mouth.
"MC!" I look at the door and saw Jessy bounces into the room.
"Her name is not MC, Jessy. It's Y/N" Dan steps in behind her. Following by Thomas, Hannah, Cleo and Lilly.
"Doesn't matter. She's still MC to me" Jessy replied, turned to Dan.
"Hi Y/N, how are you?" Hannah asked me, I smile at her.
"She's just woke up of course. Hey Pinocchio, how's thing going?" Dan says, I roll my eyes at him.
"Dan...." Cleo says, Dan shrug.
"Oh did Alan asked you to stay with her?" Cleo ask to Jake, Jake just nod his head. Well, I don't understand a bit but I just play along. I locked my eyes to Hannah, it's seems that she want to have a serious conversation with me.
"Guys, can you give us private? We have a lot to discuss" Hannah says.
"What is it? We have to right know too" Dan says.
"Stop it Dan! Of course, we will wait outside. Come on!" Jessy cut Dan and drag him outside.
"Lilly, you can stay too" Jake stops Lilly, when Lilly about to walk out. Lilly nod her head. Now, in the room, it's only Hannah, Lilly, Jake and me. Hannah take a seat onto bed with me.
"I'm waiting for your explaination, Y/N" Hannah says to me, I take a deep breath. I explained to her about causes of my memory loss, the medicine and play the voice notes from my mother. I told her from the beginning since I received Thomas's message until I regained my memory and found her. After I told her everything, she froze and didn't say anything at first.
"Wow, that's a lot to take. I thought differently, I tried called you before, it's ringing but you didn't pick up. I left a dozen of messages but you didn't reply any. From that moment I thought you left us, Amy also going crazy about what she watched that night and we tried to talk with you but your mother said you didn't want to meet us. End up, Amy want to be left alone and I'm too scared to lose another friend" Hannah finally talk after a moment of silent.
"I'm sorry" The only words I can found in this situation. She shakes her head.
"No, it's not your fault. It's hurt but I feel relieved now, you didn't do it on purposes. I'm glad that you're fine and we have so much things to catch up" Hannah hold my hand, I nod my head.
"There is another thing I want to say to you Hannah" Jake open his mouth, all of us turned to him.
"Lilly already know about this, and she think that you need to know too. I hope you will keep it secret even to Thomas and your parents, as I don't want to ruin your family relationship" Jake continues. Hannah turned to Lilly, Lilly just looking at her toes and blow out her breaths.
"Jake is our half-brother" Lilly says without looking up to Hannah.
"What?"
"He's show me the picture of our father with his mother and the handwriting similiar with dad, Hannah" Lilly replied. When I think back, I saw a few similarities in Hannah and Jake look. The hair colour, the shape and colour of their eyes.
"So, is that why you..... rejected me back then?" Hannah turned to Jake, Jake nod his head.
"I'm sorry but I don't want to ruined your family. I don't care about him but I do care about both of you and I'm a wanted hacker, so I don't want to risks both of you with my life" Jake says. I holds out my hand to him and instantly, he take my hand.
"But I do want to keep someone with me in my life, if she want it" Jake smile to me.
"I do, as I'm attracted with danger" I wink my eyes. Hannah giggles.
"Well, I do approved you with my brother but you need to hang out with me first. When you will discharge?" Hannah says. I shrug.
"I just woke up" I glance at the door, the other still waiting for us.
"Should we tell them about me? We're leave the fact that Jake is your half-brother but we can told them about me. What do you say?" I ask Hannah
"Sound a good plan" Hannah replied, I turned to Lilly. She nod her head, agreed with my suggestion. Once the others came in, Hannah and me told everything about the real story of me, the beginning until the end. All of them have different reactions and Dan always became an ass about me hiding the truth. Eventually, they're okay with it and we're catchs up with everything that happened to Duskwood after I moved. I don't remember much but I just play along. Cleo bring her signature pyramid cake. Late evening, they're leaving to give me time to heal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knock! Knock!
I wake up with the sound of knocking, I rub my face against Jake's chest. He's climbs down from bed, open the door and Alan walk into the room.
"Hey MC, how are you?" Alan asked, following Phil behind him.
"Good, how's your head? Nothing serious, right?" Alan chuckles.
"My head like a brick MC, don't worry. Here I brought you black forest cake, your favourite" Alan give the small box to Jake. Phil just standing, look at me. I smiled at him, grateful that he's here.
"Hey Phil, how are you? Jake told me everything. Thank you" I says.
"It's nothing. I'm glad you're okay" He said with a grimace.
"How's Michael Hanson? Is he okay?" Jake ask Alan, I forgot about him.
"He's fine, got a few bruises, broken bones and cut wound but he's survived. He told me that he want to talk to you once you woke up, MC" I nod.
"Hey John, let's talk outside" Alan says to Jake, sling his arm around his shoulder and drag him outside. I raise an eyebrow to Jake, Jake shrugs. After they're left, it's only me and Phil inside the room. Phil take a seat on chair beside me.
"How are you, MC? Do you eat well? When you will be discharge?" Phil ask me. I smirks at him.
"Lucky the stab didn't hit something vital, don't worry. Thanks to you, I think it's not your first rodeo with stab wound" I replied. Phil chuckles.
"I have to admit, I've got a few experienced about it" Phil look down, staring at his own hand. I reach out to touch his hand, Phil's eyes flick to me.
"But see you in that condition is different, Y/N. Everytime I closed my eyes, I saw my hand with your blood is worst experienced I've had and I don't want it to happen again"
"I'm sorry for making you feel....that way, it's my first time too and I'm sure I don't want to experienced it over again. Trust me" Both of us chuckles.
"Now, I know why you're in love with Jake and I'm sure that he's deeply in love with you too. When you're unconscious, he didn't even leave your side. He didn't eat and sleep, he's scared with the thought of losing you again" Phil talks. I blush.
"Well, if he's being an asshole again, I want you to know that I'm here, waiting for you" Phil wink at me, I giggles.
"I will told him that, so he's know that someone still after me" I replied.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake insisted me to sit on wheelchair, and he pushes me to go to Michael Hanson's room.
"Hey kid, how are you?" Michael Hanson ask me. He's worst than me, I think. The bandage almost covered of his body.
"Well, I'm better than you anyways. How are you?" Michael Hanson laughing with my reply.
"You might think it's worst but trust me, at least I doesn't have stab wound like you. Here I am with my cast left leg, minor bruises and cut mostly on my right hand and chest. No stab like yours" He smiles to me, his eyes turned to Jake who stand behind me.
"Jake, can you give us space?" I ask Jake, he nod his head and head out.
"Your boyfriend?" I pause, and nod my head.
"Look trouble" I roll my eyes to him, I stand up, grunts in pain and sit onto the bed beside him. We're staring each other for a while.
"What's happened, kid? Why you run?" Michael Hanson breaks the silence. I sighs.
"I'm sorry, my mother exaggerated a bit about my reaction or probably, my reaction quite dramatic back then. She decided to take extreme action about it. Here, she left me a voice notes" I pull out cellphone and play the voice notes to him, Michael Hanson heard it silently. After it ended, he's didn't say anything, so I decided to break the silence.
"Eventually I remember everything what happened that night after I saw a photo of Richy' mother and accidently found Hannah in Richy's cabin" I says, he nod his head.
"You will testify against Richy and Paul?" He asked me.
"I already told Hannah and Alan, Alan ask me to go to police station after I discharged from here. I will discharge tomorrow and I will straight go to police station. Don't worry, I'm sorry, I should done this back then but..."
"Yes, you should" He cut my words. I wince and nod. The guilty feeling creep inside me, what if I should testify back then? Probably Amy still alive but as for Richy....
"I understand, you girls just a child back then. I can't fully blame on you" Tears fall down on my cheeks, Michael Hanson pull me in his arm and I'm crying on his shoulder. He pats me on the back, probably it help me calm but it's not. Then, we heard the door open and turned our head to the door, saw Iris standing there.
"There are blessing for everything happened" Michael Hanson says to me. I don't understand at first, but then I saw a concerned eyes in Iris, it's something else.
"You two back together?!" I squels, he smile and nod his head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil picks up us from the hospital after I discharged and direct go to police station even though Jake nags me about it. I think he's doesn't like police after all. Hannah already there with Thomas and she helping me walk inside the station while the guys waiting outside. The interrogation done by Alan, even though he know the story but act oblivious for record purposes.
"Okay, that's all. Thank you for your time, I...." His phone rings interrupt his words.
"Excuse me a minute, wait here I need to take this" Alan says and walk out from the room. I look at Hannah, she shrugs. After a few minutes, Alan came back. He turned to us and sighs.
"Is everything okay?" I ask him.
"Richy want to meet with both of you and Jessy. The warden said he's begging for it" Alan replied. I take a deep breath and turned to Hannah, waiting for her respond. Eventually, she nod her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessy drives me and Hannah to prison, she didn't want to came at first but I keep persuaded her and she agrees because of me. Jake is grouchy because I asked him to stay behind, convinced him that I will fine as I'm with his half-sister and Hannah helped me to calm him down. Jessy's hand tighten on the wheel even the car isn't moving. After we register ourselves, we're direct to a room and waiting for Richy there.
"I feel irritating about this, MC" Jessy says, I slip my hand into her under the table.
"You are not alone, Jessy. We're all do" I replied. The officer came into the room with Richy, he's look messy, there is bags under his eyes but smile to all of us and take a seat across the table. The officer standing in the corner, watching us.
"What do you want from us, Richy?" I narrow my eyes to him. He's swallow.
"I want to apologise what I've done to you three but I'm doing this for my mother's sake. If only Hannah didn't proceed her intention to police, this things won't happen" Richy replied.
"What?!" Hannah snarl. Jessy' face look disgusted on him.
"Do you realized what the hell you're talking about, Richy? We're talking about someone's life that taken away by your parents!" I raised my voice.
"What's about our friendship? We're all friends since diapers, how could you throw it away for someone you just knew for one night?" I can't believe him. Jessy snorts at him.
"We're leaving now. I was hoping for something else but clearly, it's disappointment to came here" I stands up, Jessy and Hannah follows. When I turned my back towards him and walk to the door, Richy talk again.
"I will always love you, Y/N. Even though, I have feeling for Jessy but you will always have space in my heart" I clenched my fist, I don't want to turned around and look at his face. I can't look at Jessy too, I can't imagine how she feel when...
"Unfortunately for you, I don't have any feeling for you anymore. Dan is better than you because right now, I'm dating with him!" Okay, that's unexpected even Hannah look shocked with Jessy.
"As for MC, there are two men waiting for her, which is better than you are. Come on MC, Hannah. Let's get out from here and enjoy with our man" Jessy slip her arm into mine and Hannah, drags us out of the room. Once we're reached parking lot, Jessy blow out her breaths.
"That's exhausting" She says, Hannah and I share a look.
"Is it true? You and Dan are dating?" Hannah ask her, Jessy cringes.
"Probably...."
"Wait?! You just making that up or it will soon happen?" I raise an eyebrow at her. Jessy giggles.
"Well, I should give him a chance right?" All of us chuckles.
"I've got the idea. Cleo told me, about the 'hut' that Richy book for us, the owner called Cleo either we're proceed to stay there or cancel. It's non refundable, FYI. So, how about all of us stay there? Like a night? Hang out? Our nightmare is over right, so we should take breath as we're survived for worst. What do you think? Hannah? MC?" Jessy look at us. Shit! I need to ask Jake about this and I'm sure he doesn't want to leave me alone anymore. Jake always clings with me nowadays.
"It's not bad idea after all. You should ask John, Y/N" Hannah nudges and winks at me. I give her a look, John? Is it Jake? I remember Alan called him John too. Since when Jake changed his name?
"Oh yes, the IT guys from police. He seems fall in love with you MC" Jessy smirks. I rub my hand over the back of my neck and giggles awkwardly. If only she know.