Trust & Doubt

Jake POV
Y/N doesn't look good after found a blood raven sign at our door. She's look anxious and keep walk back and forth. I checked in our groupchat, all of them get the same raven sign. It's got two meaning, one - the culprit is from Duskwood and two - the culprit is among us. I'm worried for Lilly but I'm relieved after she told us that she's safely arrived at her parents house. Suddenly, Phil came in, he's going back to his house as Y/N asked him to check his door. Y/N look at him.
"So, do you get it too?" Y/N ask him.
He shakes his head, "No, I didn't get it. There's nothing at my door"
Y/N just nods, and then sit down. Phil immediately take a sit by her side and I'm pissed.
"Are you okay? You didn't look good" Phil ask Y/N, which I annoyed when he did that. Y/N didn't reply his question, her eyes look down.
"If you scared, you can stay at my house. I will protect you, Y/N" Phil spoke again when Y/N didn't say anything. What I am then? Invisible? I can protect her. Again, Y/N didn't respond.
"Y/N?" Phil place his hand on  Y/N's hand. Oh hell no!
"That wouldn't be necessary. I can protect her, she's not alone here" Immediately, I replied him. Phil turned to me and I keep my face blank, our eyes meet, I feel like it's a staring competition.
"I'm doubt that, you're just holed up in your room with your computer. You didn't even realized that someone painted blood raven sign at the door" he says. It's true, I didn't heard anything or saw someone at front door. I spent my time to find as quick as possible about Alan Miller and recent frauds nearby.
"I will be fine, Phil. I just need time to think our next step. You should probably go home, it's already late" Finally, Y/N talks.
"Okay, if you say so. But please take care of yourself and don't do anything dangerous. Can you promise me that?" he says to her. Y/N sighs and nods.
"And you, please be alert of your surrounding. Don't just focus on your computer" Phil says to me before gone. Annoying! I look at Y/N, her eyes still looking down.
"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't noticed anything strange. I'm focused finding information about Alan Miller" I says. She's taking a deep breath and exhales slowly.
"It's okay, I'm glad that there's nothing happened to you. I think I need to go for shower and sleep. We will discuss again. Good night" After said that, she's get up and walk to her room. She's look scared, now I feel useless and hopeless, I don't know how to comfort her. I go back to my room, we need to find details about Alan Miller as soon as possible

After an hour
Finally, I managed to scope down to three active frauds nearby Duskwood. I can tell Y/N about this after she wake up. When I'm writing down the number, I heard a screaming from Y/N's room. Immediately, I run to her room, luckily she didn't locked her door. I rushed in her room, Y/N is still sleeping on her bed, thrashing and drenched in sweat.
"No, help...... Richy.....he's bleeding...Someone?.....please!!" she says in her sleep, she's having a nightmare. Probably, that day, the day she saw Richy bleeding.
"Y/N? Hey, wake up" I says, tried to wake her up. But she didn't, she's mumbling words that I can't understand.
"Y/N!" I grip tight both of her shoulder to wake her up, finally she wake up with gasps.
"Jake? " She called me, her chest heaving. I let go her shoulder and sat on edge of bed.
"I heard you're screaming, so I rushed in to your room" I says. She's get up, lean on headboard and her left hand run through her hair. She didn't reply me.
"Well....uh mm....I will go back to my room....I'm sorry for enter your room without permission" I says, when I'm about to get up, she grip my hand.
"Can.....you stay with...me? I ... don't want... to be alone, please?" she asked me. I nods and smile, 'of course, I love to' I says in my heart.
"Thanks" she says, and she's move to other side to give me a space on her bed. I get on her bed, laying down and tuck in same blanket with her. Both of us laying on same bed together make me nervous, then she put her head on my shoulder. I can smell her hair, it smell good. In this situation, I feel happy and I don't want it to go away.
"Good night, Y/N" I says. But she didn't reply, probably she already fall to sleep. And I feel doze off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so warm, I feel like hugging someone. I open my eyes, my arm wraps around his body. I look up, saw Jake who is still sleeping and his left arm became my pillow. Well, it's my fault, I asked him to stay, probably because the nightmare I have last night. Wait! He can't see my face like this. Immediately, I get up from my bed and go to bathroom. I wash my face and brush teeth. Then, I heard doorbell ringing.
"Oh hi Phil" I says after open the front door.
"Good morning, Y/N" he says, get inside the house and put a lot of plastic bags on dining table.
"What's that?"
"Foods, groceries and chocolates. I don't know what you like, so I bought what's chocolate that women love the most. FYI, I searched on Google" Phil says. I chuckles.
"It's nice seeing you smile again, Y/N. I miss that" he says again
"Don't be ridiculous. How much I need to pay for that?" I says. When I'm about to closed the door, I look at front door and suprised, the raven sign not longer there.
"Did... did you ...cover it?" I asked Phil, point the door. He nods.
"Yeah, it wouldn't be nice for neighbour next door see that. Duskwood's people can be annoying" Phil says. I saw his hands and clothes, there are some paint stain on it. That's means, he's on my front door for quite a long time. He's helped me a lot since I arrived here until now.
"Phil... I...." I says, then we're heard a door open. Jake just came out from my room. He's look at us, awkwardly.
"Morning.... uhmmm I'm going for shower first" Jake says, his face red and go straight to his room. Then, I turned to Phil and I saw his face changed. His face look gloomy.
"Phil? You okay?" I asked him.
"Yes.....I'm fine.... I think"
"You already ate? Let's eat together" I asked him.
"I'm already ate....Uhm I need to go buy something.... well, I will see you later" Immediately, he's rushed out from house.
"Phil, wait!" Did I said something wrong? I just don't want to burden him anymore, that's why I want to paid the foods.