Blood.

DAYVON ♧

It's a real nigga holiday, it's my 23rd  birthday and a nigga tryna turn the fuck up, since I was locked up from my 21st birthday my Niggas gon turn this hoe up for me fasho.  I woke up with a big ass smile on my face, I head downstairs and I get a suprise. Durk ugly ass cousin down stairs in some booty shorts and a sports Bra, she look sexy as fuck, her ass big ass hell. DAMN. her complexion reminds me of a chocolate chip cookie, its pretty as hell. But she still ugly as hell.

" Stop looking at my ass ass nigga ", She says making me smile.

" Its my eyes, I look where the fuck I want", I say as I slap her ass.

Then she turns around and grabs my dick in her small ass hands. She got a good grip on my shit too and starts squeezing it hard as hell.

" Dont you ever touch my ass unless you have permission ", She says looking me dead in my eyes.

" Aight, Aight man let me go", I say putting my hands up.

She let's me go, rolls her eyes, and turns around trying to reach the cereal.

" Man move yo short ass around ", I say as I grab it with ease.

" Yo you really bugging", She says as her accent comes out, that New York accent sexy as fuck.

" it's my birthday chill out", I say as I pour my cereal in a bowl.

" Oh, well Happy birthday Nigga", She says making me laugh.

" Thanks lil folks, you popping out to my party later?" I ask her.

" Yeah, what we gotta wear?" She asks folding her arms.

" Red, it's like a blood party", I explain to her.

" You a blood?" She asks me.

" Hell Nah, I'm just a gangsta", I tell her.

" Me too", She says as I hand her the cereal.

" Yo lil ass ain't no gangsta ", I say looking her up and down. She didnt even look like the type... but those be the ones.

" When you go to Brooklyn they hear my name and get chills", She says making me laugh.

" That must be part of the reason Durk brought yo ass outhere," I say trying to be nosey. I lowkey wanna know why she moved out here.