Reflection.

DAYVON♤

" you really about to leave?" Asian asks me as I start to dress.

I look back at her, like she was slow. I shake my head and continue to pull my pants up.

" Man you know what it is, you ain't my bitch ", I remind her.

" But I could be, my pussy clearly better than Ms. Nicki Minaj cause you here with me", she says smiling.

" Yo shit no where near hers so dont even compare yourself to her", I say and the smile drops off her face.

" Whatever Von, " she says mad as hell
now.

I smile and walk over to her pouting ass, I grab her by the neck and kiss her lips. She smiles and kisses me back, easy to get that hoe back, no pressure behind it at all.

" You better now?" I ask looking in her eyes.

" Yeah, Tell her I said hey", she says smiling as I put on my shirt.

" You know I cant do that", I say looking at her.

" I know it's a joke damn", she says still laughing.

" Man whatever I'm gone", I mumble as I grab my phone and keys leaving out
her condo. 

Its 4 in the morning, Onika was at the studio and I was home bored, so I called Asian up to fuck and smoke. I decide to call her to see where she was at.

" Hey papa", she says happy as hell.

" Hey lil folks,  where you at?" I ask her.

" On my way home, you miss me?" She asks.

" Of course, it's lonely as hell in the house,  how far away are you?" I ask her.

" Like 30 minutes, the cops are behind me so I gotta go. I love you", she says.

I hang up the phone and start the car, speeding home. I kinda feel guilty but a nigga be having needs, she be giving all her free time to the studio now since she working on her new album and shit. I make it to the house and see India standing there.