Tuff.. ( Pt 1)

Onika♡♡

It's 2am and we finally made it to Kanye's studio, Von wanted to come along with me so I let him come

It's 2am and we finally made it to Kanye's studio, Von wanted to come along with me so I let him come. I was too nervous to go by myself anyway. I'm the only woman that's about to be on the song and these Men dont think I really be writing my shit, especially Rick Ross.

" Babay we're here", I say once I park the car.

He doesn't hear me of course, I smile and lean over to give him some kisses. He wakes up and grabs my ass smirking.

" I'm up ma, you look so sexy right now ", he says kissing my neck.

" Thanks papa, we cant right now though ", I say making his kiss his teeth.

" After you done I'ma break yo back", he says making me blush.

" Okay papa, can you pass me my pink hoodie in the back?" I ask him.

He reaches in the back and hands me my pink oversized hoodie. I slip it over my head, grab my purse and notebook getting out the car. Von picks me up of course and I dont mind, wrapping my legs around his waist. I love when he Carrie's me around.

" What floor he said he was on?" He asks me as we get on the elevator.

" The fifth floor", I tell him as he presses the button..

" How you feeling lil folks?" He asks kissing my cheek.

" Nervous, these are legends babe", I tell him.

" Nika you gon have the best verse Ma, I'm telling you", he says kissing me repeatedly.

" You're just saying that because you're my man", I say rolling my eyes.

" No I'm not, I can feel it. This verse is gonna go down in history", he says making me smile.

" Thanks for the encouragement babe, I love you", I say smiling kissing him.

" I love you too Lil folks ", he says smiling against my smile.

We get off the elevator and he puts me down.

" Baby why you put me down?" I whine grabbing his shirt

" Baby you can't have me carrying you in", he says grabbing my face.

I roll my eyes and he kisses me softly, earning a smile for me. He grabs my hand and we walk down the hallway into the room where Kayne, Rick ross, and Jay Z was at. They all get silent when they see Me and Dayvon.