10.Broken glass(Pt 2)

ONIKA♡

The silence is so intense right now, you can cut a knife between it right now if it were visable. We were all on a jet, when I say we I mean Von, myself, Durk, Booka, Kayla, Polo, Muwop, and Duke. Everyone was waiting for me to tell them about Ovino but I honestly didn't know where to began. 

" So you not just gone say nothing?" Durk asks breaking the silence.

" Well um I was supposed to go get an abortion,  matter of fact I went to get it but my baby was literally a baby already so I couldnt go through with it, so I told meek that I wanted to fly to Trinidad to be with family because I told him I had got the abortion and I needed time away, so my sister Kenu allowed me to stay with her and have Ovino there,  I would fly out to visit him secretly,  I wanted to tell you Von, but I just didn't know how to tell you that I lied, I wasnt even sure if we were gonna be back together ",  I explain to him, grabbing his arm, his back was turned away from me.

" So you lied to my face about my seed Onika? How the fuck did he find out about him?" He asks still looking away from me.

" Dayvon I don't know, Kenu isnt answering me. I just hope she didnt tell Meek", I say running my fingers through my black tresses.

" Why you name him Ovino though gang?" Duke asks me laughing.

" Ovino is a Trinidadian name, and it's close to my name, its cute" , I say simply laughing.

" You got some pictures of him?" Von asks turning to look at me.

" Yeah, I call him Papa Bear", I say smiling as I give him my phone..

" Wow, he looks alot like you", Von says smiling looking at our son.

" Yeah but he has your nose, ears,  and my lip shape but his lips are gonna be big like yours chile", I say making him laugh..

" Lil folks handsome, like his daddy", Von says smiling as he hands Durk the phone.

" So what's his full name?" Kayla asks me.

" Ovino Grandson Bennett ", I tell them.

" Man you ain't never made Grandson his middle name", Polo says side eyeing me.

" Me and Von had a conversation before he was born, about middle names and Von specifically wanted Grandson to be his middle name if it was a boy, so I just did it plus i was high on morphine so yeah," I say making everyone laugh.

" yeah it was them drugs talking", Booka says laughing.

" I got alot of catching up to do with my baby", Von says mugging me again.

" I'm sorry Papa", I say wrapping my arms away but he just pushes me off him and goes into the private room.