Shots.

Dayvon ♤

I smirk as watching Belicalis lighting the blunt giving me a seductive look, she was blowing up my Dms talking about she needs to talk to me, for " Closure" and she was hurt by me cutting her off. I didnt really want to go but I just need to get this over with.

  " Man what you want Bel?" I ask mugging her as I take the blunt from her hand.

" Just to talk that's all", She says smiling as I inhale the weed in my lungs. 

" Man We fucked, I got a bitch its over ", I say shrugging and she rolls her eyes.

" I thought you didn't like her ", she reminds me raisning an eyebrow.

" I don't ", I say looking at her, the weed strong as hell, I cough but take another puff.

" That dont even make since", she says folding her arms.

" Its not supposed to", I tell her as I take another puff and I cough again. This shit strong as hell.

" Bel what type of shit is this?" I ask her coughing.

" The same weed i always have when you come over", She tells me frowning.

" Nah this shit strong, this ain't it Ma", I tell her shaking my head handing her the blunt.

" Dont let this go to waste Von, just finish it off", She tells me.

I look at her ass,  look at the blunt and just finish the blunt. I nearly die but I ain't no bitch. Suddenly the room starts spinning,  I try to stand up but I fall back down.

" Bel... what the hell... you do to me?" I slur trying to get up again.

" Nothing baby", She says laughing as she straddles me and goes in my pockets taking the stacks I have.

I try to move but everything feels like it's in slow motion. She starts kissing me, rubbing all on me. It feels good as hell, but I don't want it.  She pulls out my dick and starts sucking on it for a good minute.

" St...op...", I Slur trying to push her head but she gets more aggressive on my shit.

After shes done, she sits on my fick bouncing away. I try to slap her ass but my arms become numb at this point. Finally she gets off me and kisses my lips again.

" OFFSET COME IN!" She yells and I hear the door opens.

I see three dread head niggas and shes handing them my money and my watches, I'm glad I didn't wear my chain. I feel her taking my clothes off leaving me in my boxers.

" Where you want me to take him?" One of the niggas asks.

" Back to Durk," she tells him as she cuffs my wrists and place tape over my mouth.

" Oh yeah Dayvon if you want y ou or shit back come get in back in blood", she says laughing as she slaps me.

I feel myself being lifted and carried out her apartment.  I'm gone kill they asses, I cant believe her grimy ass did this shit to me. I get thrown in the back of a truck and I feel them drive off.